Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/...ha-riots-speaks-out-im-in-constant-pain/

Man Shot by Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha Riots Speaks Out: ‘I’m in Constant Pain’
by JORDAN MICHAELS on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Related Tags: Buzz, News

Grosskreutz, right, was recently honored at a Black Lives Matter rally.
The man shot in the bicep by Kyle Rittenhouse during the riots in Kenosha last month sat down with CNN to defend his actions and explain his thoughts and feelings about the incident.

“I was shot point blank with a .223 round from the shooter,” Grosskreutz said. “And I am now missing 90% of my bicep. This has not been easy emotionally, physically. I’m in constant pain, like excruciating pain that just doesn’t go away — both in my arm, in my heart.”

Grosskreutz is dealing with some of that pain by presenting himself as a hero of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement. The public portions of his Facebook profile include pictures of himself holding up his bandaged arm at a BLM rally along with a “Defund the Police” mural captioned, “All love.”

SEE ALSO: UN Condemns Use of ‘Automatic’ Rifle in Kenosha, Calls for Stricter Gun Control
Grosskreutz made national headlines last month after his tried to attack 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse with a handgun at a riot in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Rittenhouse had already shot two people in what appears to be self-defense, and Grosskreutz ran towards Rittenhouse with a handgun while Rittenhouse sat on the ground.

Grosskreutz, 27, was shot point-blank by Rittenhouse, and he lost a significant portion of his bicep.

Social media reports following the incident claimed Grosskreutz had been convicted of a felony and was not legally allowed to own a firearm. Grosskreutz contested this claim in his interview with CNN.

“I’m not a felon,” he said. “I have my concealed carry, I’ve had it for years. That was my gun. My firearm. I had a legal right to possess it and to possess it concealed.”

Thus far, no proof has turned up that Grosskreutz was ever convicted of a felony, and he has not been charged with a crime related to the incident in Kenosha.

But that doesn’t mean his rap sheet is clean. Publicly available Wisconsin court records revealed five run-ins with the law in recent years.

The most serious conviction was a 2016 misdemeanor in which he was found guilty of going armed with a firearm while intoxicated. Other less serious citations include,

In 2015, Grosskreutz was found guilty of operating a vehicle with a suspended license.
In 2015, he was taken to small claims court by his landlord and evicted for failing to pay his rent. He was sued alongside co-debtor and current buddy Jacob Marshall.
In 2019, he was found guilty of “Obedience to Officer” and “Loud Noises.”
Immediately following the riots in Kenosha, there was some debate as to whether Grosskreutz approached Rittenhouse with his gun drawn or drew his firearm after being shot. More recent video appears to show Grosskreutz with his firearm in his hand as he moves towards Rittenhouse.

SEE ALSO: Illinois Teen Shown in Viral ‘Self-Defense’ Video Charged with First-Degree Homicide
Additionally, an unconfirmed Facebook post from Grosskreutz’s friend, Jacob Marshall, suggests that Grosskreutz ran towards Rittenhouse with the intent to kill him.

The other two men Rittenhouse shot had more serious rap sheets.

Joseph Rosenbaum was found guilty of sexually abusing a child in 2002 and sentenced to 15 years in prison. In 2012, Anthony Huber was found guilty of multiple felonies after he threatened his brother and grandmother at their home with a knife, choked the brother, and demanded that they follow his orders, according to Snopes.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
It should of been 6-12 inches to the right.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Going to be difficult to dye his hair that manly lemon-yellow color using one hand.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Upstanding citizens in the Antifa and NLM worlds....

Rittenhouse on the other hand, is a menace to society, and an armed killer, for defending himself from being killed by "upstanding" Antifa and NLM citizens...

Too bad Grosskreuz isn't either stiff like the other two Anfia/NLM social warriors, or that the 223 round didn't just remove his entire right forearm, instead of just 90 % of it...

Hell I hope it hurts to wipe his ass, he bought and paid for it..., the stupidschitt...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Here’s hoping he gets his pain forever removed. By a high velocity projectile to the head. Then he can get started on that fire down below stuff.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
He shoulda kept his gun concealed.

Chasing somebody with your gun out...........yeah, that's easily seen as a threat.
Too bad it cost him just a chunk of arm.

The stupid is big with him, he's a loser and needs to just FOAD.

Hope the next shooter does better.

And I hope it's a black thug that blasts the retard.

Last edited by hookeye; 09/19/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by viking
It should of been 6-12 inches to the right.

Amen

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Doesn't happen near as often as it should, but every once in a while, there is some justice.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Appears not to follow the WRITTEN rules of concealed carry and the common usage rule of never draw a firearm and point it at someone unless you are going to use it.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
No one can accuse him of not putting some skin in the game.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
And some muscle, and some connective tissue.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the stupid prize he won playing stupid games will be with him the rest of his life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fugging loser.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I'd still like to know what kind of .223 ammo he got shot with. Would FMJ make a wound like that?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I'd still like to know what kind of .223 ammo he got shot with. Would FMJ make a wound like that?
From that distance, and at 3,250 FPS, a booger would make a wound like that.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

The muzzle of the .223 was only a couple of inch's from his arm when fired, bullet plus muzzle blast caused the damage to the soft tissue. Rio7

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Coulda saved his arm by placing his mouth over the muzzle

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
From that distance, and at 3,250 FPS, a booger would make a wound like that.

That literally made me LMFAO. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I hope it reminds him of Kyle everyday for the rest of his sorry ass life.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,938 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,355
Posts18,468,899
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.