A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
A 6-3 conservative Supreme Court ruled in favor of Roe v Wade

Perhaps because telling other people what they can or can not do based on your or another's religious predilection is not really a conservative trait.

Bingo.

And that's the leaning of the latest two Trump appointee's. Besides, if you take the time to think it through, you will realize anything else is a huge looser for Republicans, and this country.

But we should finally get some gun cases through the court. It's about time we started rolling back those infringements.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 09/19/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
BP-B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 57springer

Perhaps because telling other people what they can or can not do based on your or another's religious predilection is not really a conservative trait.

Question for you, Idaho Shooter:
“If I shoot a pregnant woman, and she dies, why am I charged with a double homicide ?”

“I’ve noticed that everyone in favor of abortion, has already been born!” R. Reagan

I like the way you put that!!!

Except it's not that simple, it depends on the state, the intent of the woman, and how far along she is during the pregnancy, so this argument fails since legally, we already have restriction on late term abortions.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Now, suppose Trump gets his new SCJ before the election.....

Hummm. I can see this having far reaching implications with respect to the Dims trying to steal the election.

Oh, Leroy, Gritner and SAC, do you pukes want to bet some money?

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/19/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Isn't the number of Justices stated in the Constitution? I don't have my pocket Constitution in front of me now so can't confirm, but if it is doesn't it take a majority of states to change it. In other words the president or the senate can't just vote themselves new justices. Yes? No?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

“If I shoot a pregnant woman, and she dies, why am I charged with a double homicide ?”

“I’ve noticed that everyone in favor of abortion, has already been born!” R. Reagan

Question for you KD, Why don’t you open up your wallet and bank account and pay for all these kids you want women to have that can’t afford them or want them?...You’re solution is wait 18 years then let them commit a violent crime and then you’ll say they should be put to death.

Dumb fûcks all...You want to get involved in a women decision to have or not have a kid? Then you pay for all of them with your money, not mine or stfu.

I support enough shîthead kids and there parents with my taxes.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Question for you KD, Why don’t you open up your wallet and bank account and pay for all these kids you want women to have that can’t afford them or want them?...You’re solution is wait 18 years then let them commit a violent crime and then you’ll say they should be put to death.

Dumb fûcks all...You want to get involved in a women decision to have or not have a kid? Then you pay for all of them with your money, not mine or stfu.

😎

This is a good point. And while I'm Pro Life I can't help but wonder where we'd be if abortion wasn't legal. We'd all be paying for these kids born to single mothers.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Isn't the number of Justices stated in the Constitution? I don't have my pocket Constitution in front of me now so can't confirm, but if it is doesn't it take a majority of states to change it. In other words the president or the senate can't just vote themselves new justices. Yes? No?

Nope.
There's been more, and there's been fewer.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Nope.

Correct

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
The main body of America still supports the rule of law, the constitution, our freedom and our capitalist economy.

‘‘Tis is why the Democrats must cheat and cheat hard to win.

I think one must remember that the Demonrats have never really been able to sell their programs to the people at large, the only way they got what they wanted was through "activist" judges and the stacked courts.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Beaver10

😎

Haha. So in your opinion, we should kill a kid so you don’t have to support him later.

How about holding people account for their actions?

I actually understand your point. I just don’t believe killing the kid is the answer.

The Democrats have purposely created an environment where unwed mothers benefit financially if they don’t get married. It was a plan from the very beginning to create more voters for the Democratic Party.

Personal responsibility and accountability are not traits the Democrats aspire to.

Pretty simple:
Reward behavior we want to see more of
And, punish (or at least not reward) behavior we want to see less of!

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 09/19/20.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 57springer

I like the way you put that!!!

Except it's not that simple, it depends on the state, the intent of the woman, and how far along she is during the pregnancy, so this argument fails since legally, we already have restriction on late term abortions.

And apparently there are still 12 states that don't hold to the "double homicide" rule if Wiki is correct:

However, 38 states also recognize the fetus or "unborn child" as a crime victim, at least for purposes of homicide or feticide.[2]

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Nope.

When was there more or fewer. Holder recently said the Dems need to change the Constitution to pack the court.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,781 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.