Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Looks like the Communist political leaders (AOC, Schumer, Pelosi, Hillary, et. al.) and their media and entertainment mouthpieces are calling their militias (Antifa, BLM) to seditious insurrection. They're threatening to burn down the Capitol if they don't get what they want - a Sleepy Joe Hiden victory (by any crooked means necessary) and a delay in appointing the replacement for the late Bolshevik on the SCOTUS, until after POTUS inauguration.

For all American Patriots who love our Nation, especially those who have sworn an oath to defend and protect the Constitution, it is a good time to heed Thomas Jefferson's sage advice and prepare for the coming conflict:

"And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms... The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson"

The anticipation of the events - insurrectionist revolution not being suppressed by elected politicians and many urban LE leaders - we are now living through is the reason the Founding Fathers wrote the 2A indelibly into the Bill of Rights. It is indivisible from the US Constitution.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The problem is, that most who would be Patriots today do not even know who the tyrants really are.... and they refuse to believe even when shown. Oh, people see the tyrants' footsoldiers. The rioters, the looters, the Marxist revolutionaries, but these people are merely tools. Puppets. Marionettes on a stage. Most Patriots still refuse to recognize the Satanic, Talmudic string pullers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks Wildcatter.. You are on target!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Personal responsibility and accountability for the failure to govern with the welfare of We, The People as their sole criterion, rests solely with those who hold elected or appointed roles in the Federal, State and local governments. They chose to accept these positions and act as they have. They are solely responsible and We, The People, must hold them accountable.

Those political and appointed leaders are the Tyrants. The street militia thugs are their tools. These fanciful ideas about conspiracies by unseen individuals are holding Patriots back from exercising our rights and duties. Even if the "string pullers" existed, those leaders who accept any direction other than the will of the People and their oaths of office, must be held accountable.

Let's not get distracted by those who would divide us against ourselves.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
maybe folks suspected or was aware all along that something sinister was afoot?

and that would go a long ways in explaining why ammo is in short supply?

i hope the historians don't criticize the republicans for holding back?

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
The problem is, that most who would be Patriots today do not even know who the tyrants really are.... and they refuse to believe even when shown. Oh, people see the tyrants' footsoldiers. The rioters, the looters, the Marxist revolutionaries, but these people are merely tools. Puppets. Marionettes on a stage. Most Patriots still refuse to recognize the Satanic, Talmudic string pullers.

you are exactly right and they will never go after the tribe they think by yelling at some skinny kid in antifa is the way to fight the communists. the old saying ....it is easy to lie to people but almost impossible to show them they were lied to

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Foot soldiers are casualties too. Sometimes you take what you can get.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I'm pretty new here but already am getting sick and tired of hearing all these post quoting our great leaders of the past and nobody has a clear cut path to what needs to be done. So we have a 2nd amendment, where do we apply it?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Soothsayers abound..

We'll get em next week, by Golly.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I'm pretty new here but already am getting sick and tired of hearing all these post quoting our great leaders of the past and nobody has a clear cut path to what needs to be done. So we have a 2nd amendment, where do we apply it?

Well, here's another problem. "We" are not really "Us" anymore. "We" are not unified in any real way. "We" are now made up of a hodge-podge of every race, creed, color, and religion. "We" do not have a shared ...well.. anything. "We" barely even speak the same language... if at all. "We" are not one people. All by design (the design of those unseen people that obviously don't really exist...)... Today, we could never agree on the path that needs to be taken.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
3% of the population won the War of Independence. It doesn't take unanimity to defend the Constitution only a determined few.

There has always been a majority of pessimistic naysayers. But our history has been than when the need arises patriots step up. It won't be any different this time.

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
3% of the population won the War of Independence.

I have seen this "statistic".... often. And yet, no one offers the source of it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
You start at the bottom and work up. You never get the ring leaders first.

Life is good live it while you can.
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W

Does the FBI direct deposit your check or do you get paid in cash?

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

Does the FBI direct deposit your check or do you get paid in cash?

If you really knew me you wouldn't have said that. I can see how you would feel that way though. I'm asking what everyone is wondering. How does this get done. We talk about it here, to some extent. We talk with our close friends in more detail but I have yet to hear anyone say this is what needs to happen. I used to think the NRA would lead the charge to fight for freedom but don't see that happening the way things look.

I just looked at Fox News. The left is saying if Trump tries pushing through a supreme court nominee they will burn congress down https://www.foxnews.com/media/ginsburg-death-burn-it-down-threats

Then an ex Clinton aide says that any appointment made by Trump will be illegitimate https://www.foxnews.com/politics/brian-fallon-trump-scotus-nominee-illegitimate

So here we have people trying to intimidate Trump and McConnell. It's a tactic and in some cases might work. So who does Trump turn to? I have an idea, why not those of us that believe in freedom. Can a president call us as private citizens to arms? There might very well be a flood of men lining up like we've never seen. I hope!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Simple, lock up the people fomenting this unrest.

LOL
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
So who does Trump turn to? I have an idea, why not those of us that believe in freedom. Can a president call us as private citizens to arms? There might very well be a flood of men lining up like we've never seen. I hope!

The President calling up the militia....probably hasnt happened since the White House was burned.

Madison?

Nope. Lincoln.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Curious aspect regarding oaths to defend/uphold the Constitution. There are many that have done so, but upon departure from Gov. duty they are absolved. OTOH, there are a great many who, for various reason, still obligated by the oath. It encumbers both military and civilian employees who held a secret or higher security clearance for example.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by HawkI
So who does Trump turn to? I have an idea, why not those of us that believe in freedom. Can a president call us as private citizens to arms? There might very well be a flood of men lining up like we've never seen. I hope!

The President calling up the militia....probably hasnt happened since the White House was burned.

Madison?

Nope. Lincoln.

Frankly, Mr Trump is about the only person in existence that could do that and get a favourable response from the American citizenry.

And no I am not shitting you, with what I see from here Mr Trump could actually swing that.

The left had better wake up and start tippy-toeing.

Added...because THAT is power.

Last edited by JSTUART; 09/19/20.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Curious aspect regarding oaths to defend/uphold the Constitution. There are many that have done so, but upon departure from Gov. duty they are absolved. OTOH, there are a great many who, for various reason, still obligated by the oath. It encumbers both military and civilian employees who held a secret or higher security clearance for example.

Military commissions are for life. We are never absolved of our oaths. We are bound for life.

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,709 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,216
Posts18,466,324
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.