Hop To
M
mikieb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br7Nxm3n3S4

I think it is time to declare George Soros, an "enemy of the state"....

It would be nice, to find him duct taped to an office chair.... at the bottom of a swimming pool.....

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mikieb

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br7Nxm3n3S4

I think it is time to declare George Soros, an "enemy of the state"....

It would be nice, to find him duct taped to an office chair.... at the bottom of a swimming pool.....

Mikie, that guy has so many layers between him and the law that he’s virtually untouchable. At his age, gravity ain’t too far from winning just like RBG.

The problem is that his son will run all of the Soros tentacles when Ole George goes away and the son is more radical minded than the old man.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Darn.

I was hoping he'd bit the dust too.

He's 90.

Hurry up George!

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Doesn't RBG need a little company on her boat ride on the river Styx? They're both headed the same way- - - -might as well share the Uber!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's shocking that Newt would let that POS Marie Harf shut him down...................he should have just ripped her a new one & explained to her what a lying useless POS she really is.

And with all the schitt that Soros has fomented all around the world, it's just unbelievable that he's still sucking air & with all the people he's pissed off that no one has wiped his sorry azz off the face of the earth.

Even today, given all the intelligence collecting capability of the US guv'ment, nothing has been done about his financing BLM & Antifa activities.

He's apparently got the goods on lots of people in high places..............only possible explanation; ditto for the Klintoons.

MM

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His family is as bad as he is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
His family is as bad as he is.

When you raid a wolf or coyote den, you kill the broodstock and pups.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If Trump gets reelected the Soros problem will be done away with.

Investigations into funding of the anarchists are in gear and i expect Barr has had the goods on him a while, as with the Zero. Its best now that Trump not be seen using the law to go after political enemies.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Investigations into funding of the anarchists are in gear and i expect Barr has had the goods on him a while, as with the Zero. Its best now that Trump not be seen using the law to go after political enemies.

I'm not a praying person, but in this case I'm praying that you're right; can't happen soon enough & with prejudice.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I hope you are right. I have often thought there are only a handful of billionaires in the world and I think they all pretty well know each other from having done business together. I think Trump knows exactly what Soros is doing - how and why. I think Trump knows who is financing all this crap. I think Trump has the information on a lot of this deep state stuff. I don't know why he is taking a chance on getting re-elected before he goes after them. Then again maybe he doesn't need to be President to expose the corruption and make heads roll.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I'm not a praying person, but in this case I'm praying that you're right; can't happen soon enough & with prejudice.

MM

Laffin, his son is ready to take the reins. And he’s American.

Like his father, Alex Soros is a progressive liberal who believes it is his duty to destroy nation states, do away with traditional family values, and expunge Christianity from the face of the earth.

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do not discount the impact of one man. This guy is a HUGE part of what's going on today.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (808outdoors, 338reddog, 257_X_50, AB2506, 19rabbit52, 9 invisible), 1,485 guests, and 875 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,117
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.