Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Collins of Maine joined Murkowski of AK and released a statement today saying the there should be no SC vote in the Senate before the election.

It's a fairly safe bet that Romney will join these two hacks in their quest to stop the Trump train, but who will be number 4?

Graham
Cory Gardner
Alexander
Roberts
Rubio
Toomy

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Collins probably won’t be around to vote.. I’m pretty sure DJT is going to win, the senate will stay republican.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sleaza has always been an enemy.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S
Collins probably won’t be around to vote.. I’m pretty sure DJT is going to win, the senate will stay republican.

It has to be done before the election, a 4-4 SC will be a total disaster with all the scheduled court battles contesting the election.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Looks like Graham is off the traitor list on this one.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
There's a big difference between, saying there should be no nominee vote for the SCOTUS, compared to a no vote for a SCOTUS nominee. I can't see Collins voting against a woman. A woman has cause a lot men to do things they ordinarily wouldn't.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It doesn’t matter because Trump is gonna win and pick whoever he wants regardless.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
It doesn’t matter because Trump is gonna win and pick whoever he wants regardless.

...and there you go.

Succinct summary.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I hope.

The replacement of Ginsburg was going to be a total schidtshow meltdown under any circumstances at any time.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It matters because you want a conservative already in place in time for the legal challenges to the electoral process.

And if all else falls to pieces it would be well done to have that seat on the scotus already filled with a conservative instead of being left for a left wing political hack like ruth.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I hope.

The replacement of Ginsburg was going to be a total schidtshow meltdown under any circumstances at any time.

This is where I am at. I truly beleive that "We ain't seen nothing, yet..." As said elsewhere, the Leftists have been working overtime developing a game plan to torpedo each of Trump's potential nominees. I have no doubt that additional riots and anarchy are part of the "plan" to wear out the fence sitters to get them to cave in to the Leftist agenda...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JSTUART

It matters because you want a conservative already in place in time for the legal challenges to the electoral process.

And if all else falls to pieces it would be well done to have that seat on the scotus already filled with a conservative instead of being left for a left wing political hack like ruth.

No it doesn’t.

Will never happen.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
That attitude will cost collins her election she's as good as gone. To bad she didn't get primered. I hate for us to lose a senate seat.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The issue is how much cheating the Dems do. This election could end up in the SC and it's important to have 5 conservative votes if it does.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
the right has been losing every big social issue for 45 years. can anyone tell what victories any "conservatives" won in the SC for the last 50 years?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
the right has been losing every big social issue for 45 years. can anyone tell what victories any "conservatives" won in the SC for the last 50 years?
G.W. Bush vs Gore. The SC stopped illegal recounts in FL.

― George Orwell

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Collins of Maine joined Murkowski of AK and released a statement today saying the there should be no SC vote in the Senate before the election.
This says they object to voting before the election. It doesn't say they would vote against whoever Trump nominates. At this point, they're just saying they want it delayed.

― George Orwell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The issue is how much cheating the Dems do. This election could end up in the SC and it's important to have 5 conservative votes if it does.

This is key!

A 4-4 SC is going to be a disaster with all the legal challenges contesting the election.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The voters in Utah were either duped by Willard or wanted someone to obstruct DJT.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
There's a big difference between, saying there should be no nominee vote for the SCOTUS, compared to a no vote for a SCOTUS nominee. I can't see Collins voting against a woman. A woman has cause a lot men to do things they ordinarily wouldn't.

Exactly. This doesn't matter. Put up a nominee, whether they like it or not. And then, makes them explain why the nominee isn't qualified. They can't.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 48 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,125 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,499
Posts18,452,455
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.