Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
...and he's better than before.

President Trump held another massive rally in North Carolina on Saturday night.

During the rally President Trump took on Joe Biden once again accusing the Democrat candidate of being on drugs which is likely.

President Trump: He has no idea where he is but I’d never say it. I won’t say it. I refuse. But, no, don’t underestimate him. He’s been doing this for 47 years. And I got a debate coming up with this guy. (applause) Who knows? You never know. You never know. They give him a big fat shot in the ass and he comes out and for two hours he’s better than ever before.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...r-trump-roasts-joe-biden-north-carolina/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, He sure does know how to make the enemies heads spin.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lol

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I'll tell you who makes my head spin, Biden, when he starts that crap about Trump didn't do enough about Covin soon enough. Biden was the one when Trump issued the travel ban from China said that he was Xenophobic and a fear monger. That makes me want to go find Biden, rip off his head and Poop down his neck! Oh that pisses me off.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Filaman
I'll tell you who makes my head spin, Biden, when he starts that crap about Trump didn't do enough about Covin soon enough. Biden was the one when Trump issued the travel ban from China said that he was Xenophobic and a fear monger. That makes me want to go find Biden, rip off his head and Poop down his neck! Oh that pisses me off.

It’s easier to just go out and rip the heads off if those that believe this schit.

They are easy to find,

They wear masks outdoors
They wear masks alone in their car
They have a Biden Sticker on their Subaru
The have a Biden sign in their yard
They teach school
They have a BLM sticker and/or sign
They work at Starbucks

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

It’s easier to just go out and rip the heads off if those that believe this schit.

They are easy to find,

They wear masks outdoors
They teach school
They work at Starbucks

Nope. Not easy to find them in my neck of the woods.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Hahahahahaha

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

They are easy to find,

They wear masks outdoors
They teach school
They work at Starbucks

Nope. Not easy to find them in my neck of the woods.

Are you saying they are hiding, or are you saying they are few and far between

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Jeez I thought this was a homo thread

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Is that why you showed up

Last edited by steve4102; 09/20/20.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Is that why you showed up

Oh geez lol. You can't slip up even a little on the Campfire laugh

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just think it's funny to see Biden be a victim of his own COVID madness. The fact is he was dead wrong on everything at the beginning and now he lying about it, doubling down. So he can't go out and do rallies like Trump because of his own lie. Not that it matters because he couldn't fill a phone booth.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (160user, 11point, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 69 invisible), 2,760 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,628
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.