Hop To
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
It was recommended by a friend.
Has anybody seen it ?
Personally, I don’t have Netflix, or I’d be giving a review !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
After their escapade with "Cuties", who would want to touch that?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by deltakid
After their escapade with "Cuties", who would want to touch that?

You didn't like their anti-fundamentalist Islam flick?

Interesting.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In other news, I've been watching "The Boys" on Amazon. First season was a pretty decent super hero story where the heroes are not pure as the driven snow, quite the opposite, and are owned by your typical greedy, evil corporation with a group of, I don't know what to call them except guys out for revenge, out for revenge against them. So far so good - this season some of the heroes are tired of the corporate shenanigans and despicable behavior of their partners and turning against them but it really struck me last night how the battle lines are being drawn.

The really bad guys are "Homelander", a blonde, blue eyed all American white male whose red, white and blue uniform comes complete with an American flag cape but who is a rapist and cold blooded murderer who blithely kills innocent bystanders, particularly third world innocent bystanders; and "Stormfront" (I guess the connection to the Stormfront right wing group is totally coincidental) who is a very long lived woman whose previous identity from the 1940's was "Liberty" - obviously an All American gal, except she was an overtly racist murderer and is now a back stabbing, two faced manipulative bitch.

The "good guy" super heroes opposed to these two despicable people are two females, one of whom is a lesbian.

Hmmmmm. I wonder if there is some hidden political message here.....

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 62 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,221
Posts18,466,442
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.