-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm trying to look at the mask thing this way...........I believe in private property rights, and if the owner of a business that is private property says that a mask is required on their property, then that's their right, By the same token, it's my right to go somewhere else if I don't like, or put on a mask and comply with them if I do step foot in there.

I do have a problem with government trying to control every aspect of our lives, which includes the mask mandate. They are always overstepping their bounds on everything.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by wabigoon
My wife made the comment, last year you'd get arrested, For, wearing a mask here.
Louisiana has a law against wearing masks in public. My bank requires you not to wear one.

My bank here does require them before entering. Hancock/ Whitney.

But......no hoodies or sunglasses.

Go figger, Brother.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
What I’ve seen in some small bull_hit towns in Illinois Is that the owners aren’t pushing the masks but the liberal butttards in these communities turn in the businesses if they see someone without a mask which has resulted in some fines up to $2k. So the ownerS are asking people to wear to stop the fines.
What a crock of crap. People complain in these little towns that we have to support the locals then s9me locals do this crap

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Went to a bike shop last Monday a week. They insisted on a mask just to enter the store and didn’t allow browsing. I was gonna buy some little bits and pieces. Maybe a new set of mountain bike grips. They would bring stuff over for me to look at. They said not to blame them because the governor has mandated this. About 3-4 miles down the road there is another bike shop that doesn’t require patrons to wear the darned things. Same governor same mandates and you get to enter the store and browse like a customer should.

There is a second shop in northern KY that insists on the same “we will bring it out to you”. I told the first shop that I wouldn’t do business that way. Only one of the three will get my future business or I’ll drive 15 extra miles to a shop in a suburb of Cincinnati. Stores that take the mandates to the extra level perpetuate the panic and don’t deserve my business. They contribute to the harm being caused to our country.

Last edited by IZH27; 09/20/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Past week at hockey practice, which the queen of MI says you have to mask up for, my kid looked at me with her mouth guard in hand that was attached to her cage on the helmet and just said "really". Can't wear an attached mouth piece with a mask. Coach said to ditch the masks.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
State owns and runs ALL liquor stores in Virginia.

Got in a mask conflict a 3 months back...

They told me I had to leave or face a trespassing arrest.

"Fine... I'll make my own liquor."

"You can't... that's illegal."

Sure

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chinese are communist and live with no freedoms. They do what the government says. Mask do not work.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by victoro
Just a reminder that this COVID-19 panic and the un-Constitutional shutdown we have been suffering through is being brought to us by appointed Government bureaucrats. They are not practicing health care experts or scientists. Some of the scientists may be professionals but they are funded by the federal government so their managers have a conflict of interest. There are no studies proving that wearing face masks alone will protects you from a virus no how many times you hear that there is on the TV news. I ate lunch in a small south Texas town yesterday and NOBODY was fearing masks just like I expected. People are getting real tired of wearing masks. Michelle Malkin just put this short 8 min video together about wearing face masks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECuxOE9k8ac

Actually there has been a study done I believe it was done in 2010 and it found that wearing face masks provided NO protection from the flue or other viruses.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Most do not have a legitimate reason for not wearing a mask, as usual the masses will pay.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ISRO
Most politicians do not have a legitimate reason for forcing people to wear a mask... but as usual they will make the masses pay... and pay... and pay..

FIFY

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have yet to wear a mask. And I won’t. We have our share of rules, virtue signaling warriors and wokescolds. So far, I have been able to withstand them.

Sam......

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I'm trying to look at the mask thing this way...........I believe in private property rights, and if the owner of a business that is private property says that a mask is required on their property, then that's their right,

Do they have the right ta make you recite the koran whilst shopping?

Or by a qweer decorated cake?

Admit that Black Leeches Matter?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by victoro
Just a reminder that this COVID-19 panic and the un-Constitutional shutdown we have been suffering through is being brought to us by appointed Government bureaucrats. They are not practicing health care experts or scientists. Some of the scientists may be professionals but they are funded by the federal government so their managers have a conflict of interest. There are no studies proving that wearing face masks alone will protects you from a virus no how many times you hear that there is on the TV news. I ate lunch in a small south Texas town yesterday and NOBODY was fearing masks just like I expected. People are getting real tired of wearing masks. Michelle Malkin just put this short 8 min video together about wearing face masks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECuxOE9k8ac

Good compilation by M.M.
Bad lie by Redfield or whoever his name is.
He, fausey and the overall established medical industry prove that they are into medicine for the $, certainly not for helping patients and the love of mankind. For loving our neighbors as we love ourselves we have to talk with Christians and christian physicians who are obedient to God.

I'm not arguing your point, but rather making us all aware of the propaganda concerning proper authorities. I've read the constitution.
The mask muzzling authoritarian tyrants have been controlling the argument. They are the ones who have set the false standard that,
"practicing health care experts or scientists" have ANY valid authority over others. In a medical dictatorship they do this without question. In a Constitutional Republican government as the states are supposed to be, this should be disregarded as much as if the chinese embassador was our boss.

I think that you believe that too. I just want us to be aware of who has been controlling the arguments on both sides. They are quite clever you know.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/20/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Most politicians do not have a legitimate reason for forcing people to wear a mask... but as usual they will make the masses pay... and pay... and pay..

FIFY

THIS

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I think those that wear a mask religiously are doing so to keep their shiet for brains from falling out their mouth.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by IZH27
Based on the micron size of mask pours and the micron size of the virus in sneezed particulate wearing a mask is about as effective as wearing a stocking for a condom.

Wrong.

The mask stops water droplets when you sneeze.

The virus particles are in the droplets, not the air.

You don't need a mask to cover a sneeze. The mask just keeps yer bad breath to yerself.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If someone criticizes me for not wearing a mask, I tell him/her, "Back off. Don't hassle me or I'll sneeze on you."

The mask Nazi skedaddles pretty quick." grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most do not have a legitimate reason for not wearing a mask, as usual the masses will pay.

It is important to remind the herd that their opinions and fears are utterly irrelevant.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
If someone criticizes me for not wearing a mask, I tell him/her, "Back off. Don't hassle me or I'll sneeze on you."

The mask Nazi skedaddles pretty quick." grin

L.W.

Simply start coughing. You don’t have to say a word.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

119 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 338rcm, 7x57Hunter, 15 invisible), 1,005 guests, and 761 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,221
Posts18,447,504
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.