Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
HORRIFIC VIDEO: Screaming Grandmother Manhandled by 8 Cops, Cuffed and Hauled Off for Not Wearing Mask at Anti-Lockdown Protest in Public Park

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-mask-anti-lockdown-protest-public-park/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It's the governments decision, not the police. The police are paid by the government to enforce the government rules.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Might as well get it over with. We all know it's coming.
Pull the cops and let the two sides settle it in the street once and for all. Too far apart to ever be a unified country again. Time to cull the herd. The only thing our side is waiting on is the threat of prosecution to be lifted. If they steal this election, the govt will have passed the point of being salvageable.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Australia...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It's the governments decision, not the police. The police are paid by the government to enforce the government rules.

It's a conscious choice. Most LEO's take an oath of honor to honor the law and the community they serve. It's called integrity and the person's in the above video have none.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Australia...

You think the retard that posted this with no context has the intellectual ability to know there's a difference between Australia and the U.S.A. when it comes to LE?

Or that he even knew where it took place...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/20/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
JHC

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Australia...

Is even more bat-schitt crazy than many states here if possible.

MM

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain

It's a conscious choice. Most LEO's take an oath of honor to honor the law and the community they serve. It's called integrity and the person's in the above video have none.

The police are following the law in accordance with the government rules - if they acted only on their "choices" it would be chaos. People are fed up with the government's over reaction to Covid - it's not a beef against the police - the police are just enforcing the law as they are supposed to. Blaming the police is blaming the wrong party.

Well?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Australia...

You think the retard that posted this with no context has the intellectual ability to know there's a difference between Australia and the U.S.A. when it comes to LE?

Is there really a difference when it comes to carrying out the demands of the politicians?

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The police are following the law in accordance with the government rules - if they acted only on their "choices" it would be chaos. People are fed up with the government's over reaction to Covid - it's not a beef against the police - the police are just enforcing the law as they are supposed to. Blaming the police is blaming the wrong party.

If a cop comes to your house to confiscate your guns because the "govt" passes a law authorizing it, let me know if you still feel the same way.

The blame should be placed on any man that doesn't stand for liberty, freedom and the U.S. constitution.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Australia...

Is there really a difference when it comes to carrying out the demands of the politicians?

Yes. Many depts and sheriffs have come out and openly stated they will not enforce mask orders. Idiots that refuse to leave private property are a different story.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

If a cop comes to your house to confiscate your guns because the "govt" passes a law authorizing it, let me know if you still feel the same way.

The blame should be placed on any man that doesn't stand for liberty, freedom and the U.S. constitution.

[Note that I'm in Australia.]

Yes, the government has had me hand in some of my firearms twice in my lifetime - I'm otherwise still able to enjoy my firearm collecting and shooting.

Well?
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Since when is a "mandate" the same as a "law"?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Since when is a "mandate" the same as a "law"?

I thought that the effect was the same. Still, it's from government, not the police. I've heard the term "health order" also used.

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 09/20/20.

Well?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I look at police this way-

They are where the rubber meets the road in our Constitutionally guaranteed rights. The engine is up there (politicians), but that engine can sit and spin all day if the rubber don't meet the road.

Cops should be the disconnect between a tyrannical government and the citizenry, but sadly they are not. They have demonstrated that they do the will of the higher ups regardless of the what the law says. This is my beef with cops. They need to say no to tyrannical government that seeks only to trample and enslave.

In fact, they could do a 180 and arrest those above them for breaking the law when unscrupulous power hungry politiicians and activist governmental employees seek to subvert our Constitution. But, they don't, and won't, and are therefore agents of the state, not guardians of the law.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I look at police this way-

They are where the rubber meets the road in our Constitutionally guaranteed rights. The engine is up there (politicians), but that engine can sit and spin all day if the rubber don't meet the road.

Cops should be the disconnect between a tyrannical government and the citizenry, but sadly they are not. They have demonstrated that they do the will of the higher ups regardless of the what the law says. This is my beef with cops. They need to say no to tyrannical government that seeks only to trample and enslave.

In fact, they could do a 180 and arrest those above them for breaking the law when unscrupulous power hungry politiicians and activist governmental employees seek to subvert our Constitution. But, they don't, and won't, and are therefore agents of the state, not guardians of the law.

It's why they no longer hire anyone with an IQ over 105, and actively promote the 'less capables'...as they cannot have intelligent officers refusing their obviously illegal policies, and calling them out for their willful disobedience to the Law of the Land.

I almost wanted to be a LEO at one time to ensure my community was policed decently, but after dealing with them in my teens/twenties I realized that my Moral code is elevated beyond their 'normal' capacity, and to rub shoulders with them would be extremely grating to my Soul. Years later I found that they actively deny a candidate based on his higher than allowed intelligence. Suffice to say I'd be turned away from my HS scores alone I'm sure, and I never completed sophomore year. Let that sink in.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She makes a total idiot of herself and it's the police's fault? So what if there were 8 cops there. I never saw more than 2 laying hands on her. The rest looked more like they were preventing intervention from other protesters.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

That appears to be a "tin hat stirrer" website - never seen anyone dressed like that down here. Looks like a couple of guys going to play paint ball.

Well?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

689 members (007FJ, 163dm, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 3,139 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,096
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.