Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Simple: The people in their bubble ARE racist.

Be not weary in well doing.
BP-B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
The weakest link is the easiest to break and the one that gets the most attention.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
What does racist mean?

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Its a commie definition; you aint a party member, your racist.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I've dwelled on the subject a bit and the best I can figure is, a racist is a Caucasian who won't walk through a Chicago ghetto at night.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Racism is a political power opportunity. The big problem is that it has to be fabricated as there is so little of it.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There ain't a person on the entire planet that isn't a racist against someone somewhere...

except maybe a mongoloid...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are all racist enough to survive, or we would be dead.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
It is not racist to choose your friends and associates. I don't like certain people and will have nothing to do with them. That is not racist. They can be of any color. For instance, I don't like bullies and do not want to be around them. Bullies include far left loonies who want to push me to believe like they do. Also, the Bible says to not have anything to do with the unfruitful works of darkness. So this includes gays and trans people. I also don't like alcoholics, especially when they drink too much and act out. I don't hang out with drug users either. So I guess I am racist against a lot of people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Claims of racism are a subterfuge to advance a Marxist idealology.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
There ain't a person on the entire planet that isn't a racist against someone somewhere...

This us what I believe.

I try to be open minded and judge people by their actions. That being said, I am not very open to my two daughters dating or marrying a colored guy. I am just more comfortable around (good) white people and prefer to be with them. Everyone has some sort of prejudice, does that make us racists?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There ain't a person on the entire planet that isn't a racist against someone somewhere.....

I agree with this.

People are tribal. They like to hang out with their own. This can be viewed as racist but that can be debated.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another point in this conversation is the difference between race and culture.

I have no issue with anyone of a different race as long as we share the same culture and values.

I do not support multi-culturalism. It divides countries and causes strife. Laws and protests cannot change those divisions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SuperCub
There ain't a person on the entire planet that isn't a racist against someone somewhere.....

I agree with this.

People are tribal. They like to hang out with their own. This can be viewed as racist but that can be debated.

Yep.

Brings to mind the old saw "they might be nice around you, but get them with
a bunch of ni--ers and he won't even notice you."

Which is what friend/family groups all do.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by denton
Why Liberals See the US as Racist .

No.

The correct answer is that they don't, it is used as they know it gets a result when they bandy the accusation about.

For instance, when I drove the Countrylink bus an islander was being a shit and when I threatened to kick his arse off he started yelling that I was "racist'. I waited 'til his tirade diminished and informed him that it was impossible for me to be racist in Australia, in a ignorant snide manner he asked why, whereupon I informed him that I was of Aboriginal descent and if he didn't get his black arse back in the seat he was going to find himself on the sidewalk.

He sat and the rest of the islanders apologised to me for his behaviour.

I took his weapon away from him by making it worthless.

I have also had aboriginals (very few as by and large they are the best behaved group of travellers) try the same crap and they tucked their arses in and shut up when I gave them the same treatment.

They expect everyone to panic at the mere mention of "racism".

Screw them.

added. the worst travellers...whites.

Last edited by JSTUART; 09/21/20.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing wrong with being a racist, as I don't believe it's anything abnormal or unnatural to be so. To me, it's worse to show favoritism to a person of another race, than it is not care for them because of their skin color. Having said that, I tend to judge you by your behavior, rather than your race...........and most of the time, that behavior leads to me not liking your race.

Anyway, remember the old saying................birds of a feather, flock together. It means more than skin color too.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
the biggest problem with 'racism' is that there is no single definition for what it is. Everyone has their own definition. The term really means nothing. And everything.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stevelyn

To some degree, but the pervasive racism put on display here day in and day out is real, wrong and frankly embarrassing.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This. It’s a way of villainizing regular folks for having reality based viewpoints on race.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This. It’s a way of villainizing regular folks for having reality based viewpoints on race.

It does not matter one iota if it is "reality based" or not, what your opinion or beliefs are is no ones business but yours.

But if you inflict them upon others then be prepared for fallout.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
437 members (300jimmy, 222Sako, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 37 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,008 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,932
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.