Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I was, three days. They did not think so much of the three thousand report I wrote on why I talked in class.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
yup

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Suspended... yes. Once, for 3 days.

Expelled? No.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Never expelled.

Just suspended for a week.

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
OK, kicked out for three days. laugh

Long after I was out of school, my father relayed to me, the superintendent said , a boy that doesn't get in trouble now, and then doesn't amount to much. laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was hOmSkOOlt

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Suspended several times. I liked to arrange it for the first week of hunting season.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
On occasion........
Son was actually expelled his senior year for knives IN HIS LOCKED TRUCK on school grounds.
RO officer lied to our faces about not pursuing criminal charges but our Sheriff put him in his place.
Three principals and numerous teachers wrote letters on his behalf and the next time the board met he was reinstated.
They actually let him slip in every morning to take his AP courses.

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't think I was, pretty amazing considering what a dumbschit I could be.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently my school felt the same way about Copenhagen as the did about Marlboros.

Expelled, suspended, whatever. I got the rest of the week off.

Black Cows Matter!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
I was hOmSkOOlt

It Shoooows.

😂😜😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I just remembered, I got kicked off the golf team in 8th grade for drinking...even though I didn't even have a drink.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife's relatives get their PhDs at ivy league schools.
My relatives get their DWIs at the King County Jail.

I was constantly kicked out of school. Now I get banned from gun forums for overloading guns.

Our son is 34 and has been in trouble once, a time out in day care 30 years ago.
He takes after his mother's side of the family.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
A little fight . Ha ha got blood on my shirt, had to go home and change. Got back to school and yep my name on loud speaker to see principal. He said I had to go home for a day. Said the other kid went to hospital. I hit him with my class ring and cut him from eyebrow to chin, just a little scrape. He had sucker punched me at a dance on Saturday night. Could not find him Saturday night. Caught him Monday morning. Ha Ha .So went down behind AG class room and drank a beer, with a buddy welding on his feeder. I had beer in car from weekend party. Ha Ha Good thing the AG teacher did not come out. Would have had a longer stay at home.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, I wasn't, but my favorite story from my school involves Chuck. On his way to school on a Friday, Chuck collected a raccoon that had mistimed the crossing of a road. This he inserted into the locker of his girlfriend. As events unfolded, Chuck was requested to visit the office, where he was informed that he was being given a three-day pass, beginning then. So informed, Chuck departed. The next step in this drama was the failure of his girlfriend to show up at school that day. We will now skip forward to Monday morning, at which time the raccoon was entering its fourth day in the girlfriend's locker.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Just a couple suspensions! In 8th grade I got caught swapping spit with a cute little blonde girl, hadn't thought of her in years. In high school for fighting, we had moved causing, a pecking order change at the new school!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Twice. The last time was 6 months before graduation from high school. My crime? A teacher caught me in my buddy's car kissing my then girl friend. I wasn't even on school property. I learned later that someone broke into the school late at night and hung the dude in effigy. Coincidence? Damned if I know. I can truthfully state thought it was not me. I don't remember what I did the first time around.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
first grade, had something to do with a middle digit on left hand and the bus driver!
3 grade , had something to do with the principals son and a black eye.
6 grade, had something to do with a Brigit Bardot picture
8th grade, had something to do with cigs, wine, and the principals daughter.
11th grade, had something to do with a motorcycle ,donuts on the chapel hall floor and a mini cooper in the deans office.
12 th grade. had something to do with a girl missing her period.
did i mention i went to church schools?
some of the indignant and self righteous faces are still in my memory like it was yesterday.my Father thought i was the devils spawn, my mother said i reminded her of someone.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Suspended... yes. Once, for 3 days.

Expelled? No.

This.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope I was a good boy. I liked school.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
605 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 160user, 17CalFan, 52 invisible), 2,753 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,737
Posts18,401,102
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.