-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fatties losing weight would save 100,000 lives a year. I don’t see a nationwide plan to fight obesity

Sam......

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Fatties losing weight would save 100,000 lives a year. I don’t see a nationwide plan to fight obesity

Hell no and they won't even mention this lil' tidbit.......only 'co-morbidity' as opposed to 'fat-f**kers' goin die from tha rona

FJB & FJT
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Wearing a N95 or KN95 would save 40,000 lives a year if everyone wore them."

Source please

He's full of shat. At best, it would delay their deaths. Keep them alive long enough to suffer from cancer or some other horrible, long term disease. Cause that's compassionate.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
So Raeford are you condoning making mask to be require forever? Between the colds and hundreds of flus in the world we could save that many lives forever right. Edk

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Just a reminder that this COVID-19 panic and the un-Constitutional shutdown we have been suffering through is being brought to us by appointed Government bureaucrats. They are not practicing health care experts or scientists. Some of the scientists may be professionals but they are funded by the federal government so their managers have a conflict of interest. There are no studies proving that wearing face masks alone will protects you from a virus no how many times you hear that there is on the TV news. I ate lunch in a small south Texas town yesterday and NOBODY was fearing masks just like I expected. People are getting real tired of wearing masks. Michelle Malkin just put this short 8 min video together about wearing face masks:

You are all over the place with your logic. first, you say its the "government" imposing something on you, and not health care experts, then you put a clause on that so that the only valid ones are the ones that agree with you pulled out of your ass opinion. Selfish BS.

Quit being lazy and do some google work and read everything you see just not what you agree with, and ignore what hurts your feelings. Start with this article. https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-n...s-contribute-to-who-mask-guidelines.html

If better testing would have happened from the beginning, as well as more consistent mask-wearing we wouldn't have needed such extensive shutdowns. And probably would havethe projected nearly 378,000 American deaths by the next inauguration day.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america?view=total-deaths&tab=trend

And tell JagTampax to shove it, he forgot about me in an earlier post.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Hell no and they won't even mention this lil' tidbit.......only 'co-morbidity' as opposed to 'fat-f**kers' goin die from tha rona

Actually, Michelle Obama tried to address the issue in schools and you all had kanipotions.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

All ready forgot source but the answer was 70,000 lives saved by wearing any

Mask by Dec. 1 st of this year. The worst mask stops about 28% of COVID-19

Or less and the KN95 or N95 stop 95% or more. So the number is probably over a 100,000 lives.

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
"Wrong.
The mask stops water droplets when you sneeze.
The virus particles are in the droplets, not the air."

Wrong yourself. A virus is spread in vapor not water droplets. A face mask with an N95 rating means it blocks 95% of vapors (and their hard to breath through). The face mask I use for spray painting is rated N100 but it still doesn't filter 100% of vapors (I think it filters 99.6%). The masks and rags that people are wearing would probably rate N00 for blocking vapors. Don't forget your eyes are still exposed.

Last edited by victoro; 09/21/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Actually, Michelle Obama tried to address the issue in schools and you all had kanipotions.

I didn't "have" a damned thing over it.
As a people, we're fat, no way around it.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Or less and the KN95 or N95 stop 95% or more. So the number is probably over a 100,000 lives.

Of course you did and BS!!!

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ERK
So Raeford are you condoning making mask to be require forever? Between the colds and hundreds of flus in the world we could save that many lives forever right. Edk

Unfortunately I suppose[for those around me] I am anti-mask unless hunting.
IMO-this thing needs to run it's course. The sooner the better!

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

That .gov[that you clearly love so much] killed off how many by scarfing[pun] up all of the N95's while telling you sheeples they didn't help.

But keep on keeping on as they have your best interests at heart.

FJB & FJT
V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I'm trying to look at the mask thing this way...........I believe in private property rights, and if the owner of a business that is private property says that a mask is required on their property, then that's their right,

Do they have the right ta make you recite the koran whilst shopping?

Or by a qweer decorated cake?

Admit that Black Leeches Matter?

Typical azzhole reply.. What part of private property rights do you not understand?

I believe in property rights too but it's not the property owner that requires you to wear a mask it's an overreaching government.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The first day that temps don’t get over 30 will show everyone exactly how effective masks are at containing moisture vapor.

Last edited by Backroads; 09/21/20.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

593 members (22250rem, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 59 invisible), 2,150 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,282
Posts18,448,597
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.