Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
did recon change their name nowadays?

GB1

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
College football does not have sh ! to do with an education, it's the path to the NFL so I could care less if it dies with Pro-Entertainment

Dave

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have not watched an NFL game this year and won't. After two weeks of not watching I don't miss it one little bit. It leaves a lot of time for doing stuff that is actually productive. There is not a dull knife left in the house.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
did recon change their name nowadays?

I have no idea, those marines are on the back 40 off the Davis hwy..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by stantdm
I have not watched an NFL game this year and won't. After two weeks of not watching I don't miss it one little bit. It leaves a lot of time for doing stuff that is actually productive. There is not a dull knife left in the house.

Same here....the more I think about it, the more pissed I get.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I won $140 on a 15 dollar bet
Sf +7
Rams
Bills
Nyg/ chi under 421/2

Winner!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I caught five minutes of the intro to NFL on Sunday, by accident. I turned on the tv at 12:30 and it happened to be on CBS. There was Phil Sims, talking to some black NFL player.

Phil was an outstanding QB for NY Giants in the eighties and since then has been an NFL announcer. I have watched him play, dozens of times, and I have watched him many, many times as an announcer.
But yesterday, Phil was pandering to Black Lives Matter. He said that all his life he had ignored the terrible racism in America. He said that this black player, who he was talking to, that his white team mates were lucky to have him to explain to them what a nightmare it is to be black today in America.

They agreed that a few months back, it was George Floyd murdered by racist cops, but tomorrow it could be any black NFL player who gets murdered by cops. As though, there is a rash of football players being shot. [There has never been an active duty black NFL player shot by cops.]
And Phil apologized again for just not understanding how scary it is to be a black NFL player today.

I watched five minutes and changed the channel just before I was going to throw up. It was bizarre to see some illiterate black guy who barely has a high school education, and who is making $9 million a year to catch a football, to be moaning about how terrible he has it today in America.

Five years ago, ten years ago, when I used to watch the NFL a lot, Phil Sims was not talking any of this BS about systemic racism in America. Evidently the word is out to all NFL announcers, they must pander to BLM, or they will be out of a job.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I can't believe you lasted that long.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"They agreed that a few months back, it was George Floyd murdered by racist cops, but tomorrow it could be any black NFL player who gets murdered by cops. As though, there is a rash of football players being shot. [There has never been an active duty black NFL player shot by cops.]
And Phil apologized again for just not understanding how scary it is to be a black NFL player today."

There is another thread here about math, the problem is real.
330,000,000 +/- folk in America, a very small percentage of ANY RACE are shot or killed by police.
It's all relative.

FJB & FJT
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
At this point......... If you are still watching the NFL......You should Join B.L .A.M.E.....And start burning Chit Down.....

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I caught five minutes of the intro to NFL on Sunday, by accident. I turned on the tv at 12:30 and it happened to be on CBS. There was Phil Sims, talking to some black NFL player.

Phil was an outstanding QB for NY Giants in the eighties and since then has been an NFL announcer. I have watched him play, dozens of times, and I have watched him many, many times as an announcer.
But yesterday, Phil was pandering to Black Lives Matter. He said that all his life he had ignored the terrible racism in America. He said that this black player, who he was talking to, that his white team mates were lucky to have him to explain to them what a nightmare it is to be black today in America.

They agreed that a few months back, it was George Floyd murdered by racist cops, but tomorrow it could be any black NFL player who gets murdered by cops. As though, there is a rash of football players being shot. [There has never been an active duty black NFL player shot by cops.]
And Phil apologized again for just not understanding how scary it is to be a black NFL player today.

I watched five minutes and changed the channel just before I was going to throw up. It was bizarre to see some illiterate black guy who barely has a high school education, and who is making $9 million a year to catch a football, to be moaning about how terrible he has it today in America.

Five years ago, ten years ago, when I used to watch the NFL a lot, Phil Sims was not talking any of this BS about systemic racism in America. Evidently the word is out to all NFL announcers, they must pander to BLM, or they will be out of a job.

How can that be, NBA and MLB take em right out of High School, but not the NFL so he had to have at least 3-4 years of college and probably from USC or Notre Dame. Must be that they are to racist to teach anything other than “Get me the ball, I need the ball.“ 😃

Swifty
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yeah, NFL guys "have 3 years of college" but they don't learn much. They have special, very easy courses for these football players to take.

How often do you hear about a retired NFL player who went back to college to complete his degree.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SIMONKENTON7 - " ... Evidently the word is out to all NFL announcers, they must pander to BLM, or they will be out of a job."

Count on that.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This is my second season without football. i don't miss it at all.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know of one that comes to mind. Lawrence Phillips. Believe he enrolled at Kern Valley but dropped out before graduation to San Quentin and a private room.

Swifty
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Boycott the ungrateful, racist, BLM supporting NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR and boycott those promoting it!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Anybody know what the football ratings are?

My google-fu is weak.

EDIT: Found the "ratings decline". Down 16%.

That's gonna hurt.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ague-grapples-with-social-justice-issues

Last edited by prplbkrr; 09/21/20.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I still like the sport of football , just not NFL. The players disgust me .

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
When the kneeling started, I stopped cold turkey.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Got $100 against the raiders to win $50....

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

174 members (35, 44mc, 338Rules, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 18 invisible), 1,355 guests, and 847 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,468
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.