Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We could choose to take between a paddle or suspension.Could only get five licks at a time. Let me add to this. Back in the late 60s our coach kept a short leash on some of us.When we wouldnt listen to him he would resort to fear of getting our ass busted.Kept me in school an out of more trouble.He liked me.

Last edited by jdm953; 09/21/20. Reason: add

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Seemed like damn near weekly my Senior year. Was sick of school, did enough to be able to graduate; nothing more. Already had committed to enlist in the Corps after graduation so I didnt have to keep certain grades for college, etc, just get the diploma. The asst principal would always start off giving me detention to which I would respond something like phouc that, which would up the punishment to in school suspension to which I would respond with a few more cuss words which would get me suspended......this is what I wanted the result to be! Cant believe he never caught on! Both parents left for work around 630, and didnt get home till after 4 so I had a free vacation day! Also I was 18...a legal adult, and after I threatened the principal with a lawsuit after he notified my parents of the first suspension, they were not contacted by the school for any reason!!

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I had to do 3 day in school suspension my Sr year. I punched a guy a few times at his request. He decided to bully me and kept on. I tried to resolve it because I didn't want trouble at school but I had my fill. He kept telling me he would whip my azz anytime I was ready. One day I decided I had enough so I told my dad to delay going to work school would be calling.
Sure enough when I got to school he ran his mouth I ignored him and went and put my stuff up. I waited and when he came in I nailed him grabbed his hippie long hair cocked his head around and was punching him with the other hand. Football coach broke it up. Was sentenced to 3 days in a closet doing school work in silence. The other guy wouldn't come back to school till the bruises on his face healed up. I ended up having to fight him again and whipped him again. So he was convinced the first one wasn't a fluke. I heard he was murdered in prison a few years later.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I was kicked out of third grade for the year, suspended for 3 days or more in 7th, 8th, 10th and 12th.

Hehehe....in other words.......you got held back in the 2nd??

Nope dad called in a favor or two and got me put in a special class for kids with "behavioral problems " in a different school.

The kicking out involved a baseball sized spitwad and a teacher's forehead....... grin

I always knew you were a renegade ! grin

Lynn

Lol, I may or may not have had a wee little problem with dickheads that had positions of authority. I do know that some of them wished they had never met me...... grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Rednecks ll! laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
should have been expelled a couple of times.
But, I was one of the top 10 kids in my graduating class and they overlooked some things.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
No, the VP was my HS baseball coach. I had to sit in his office a few weeks a couple of times but never expelled.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Suspended two or three times for stupid chit. Held the high school record for 17 trips to the principal's office. Only thing I exceled at in high school. Principal stated if it happened, I done it, planned it or had knowledge of it, so I got called in. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Swats with a paddle in high school. The principal would tell me ahead of time so I would wear my PE cutoffs with cardboard in the pockets under my jeans. No problem.
Almost expulsion three times in college. They allowed me to get by with a lot more stuff in high school than in college. Then my Junior year I saved the life of the President of Radcliffe's son who was drunk and fell off a dorm roof. He actually fell but I caught him and pulled him back, he probably weighted about a buck ten. No problems after that and the school paid for my Senior year of college.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bout once every few weeks usually for fighting...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I got a detention for farting during a 7th grade science test. It was super quiet so how nobody heard it and reacted is beyond me. For some reason I had the bubble guts going and was really trying to hold it back. I was mortified and the look on my face probably got me busted. I should have asked to go to the restroom, it was right across the hall. I never told my parents about it though. I rarely came straight home from school so being an hour late was no big deal.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Once. 3 days. Fighting in senior year of HS. My dad didn’t say a word about it because it was a rare thing. I won decisively.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

246 members (1OntarioJim, 16penny, 160user, 22kHornet, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 24 invisible), 1,541 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,177
Posts18,465,483
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.