Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Trump should nominate Hilary. Let McConnel putz around holding hearing for a few weeks and air out all her dirty laundry, and then have all the Repubs vote "NO!" Then Trump can do a quick end run and nominate Barrett and get her confirmed in about 3 days! That would be the ultimate payback for the circus they pulled on Kavanaugh.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by callnum
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Feb. 13, 2016: “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”

Lame duck president.

Dumbass.

And the govt was divided. Dim potus and republican house and senate.

Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Rockindumbazz you are dumber than a sack of hammers and a hypocrite to boot. Google the word you don’t seem to know what it means.

I do have to say you are a great spin doctor.

Last edited by callnum; 09/21/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hopefully McConenell is using these few days behind the scenes to take some straw pulls about how members will vote and running a few candidates by them to see how things will break along with twisting some arms If that’s the case they probably aren’t losing much time.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Feb. 13, 2016: “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”

Lame duck president.

Dumbass.

And the govt was divided. Dim potus and republican house and senate.

Dumbass.

no matter how hard folks try they just cannot keep the logical arguments straight.

the house, senate and Prez have roles and responsibilities to administer.

the people, yes us taxpayers elected the whole kit & caboodle.

mcconnell is going to do his job; i beieve trump will also.

aoc, schumer, nancy and the remainder can cry.

for me, please don't raise my taxes. ok?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Rockindumbazz you are dumber than a sack of hammers and a hypocrite to boot. Google the word you don’t seem to know what it means.

I do have to say you are a great spin doctor.

Your wasting your time and not changing a single opinion but you’re going to call someone else dumb?
If He’s a hypocrite so is every Democrat that clambered for an up or down vote 4 years ago and now there against it.
Elections have consequences and all that sheeet. Remember?
The Republicans control the Senate and will decide who does or does not get a vote in that calendar year.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WWTDD?

(what would the Democrats do?)

We know. Obama nominated Merrick Garland. Obama didn’t wait fir the election. The Senate refused to hold a vote but Garland was nominated.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hatari
WWTDD?

(what would the Democrats do?)

We know. Obama nominated Merrick Garland. Obama didn’t wait fir the election. The Senate refused to hold a vote but Garland was nominated.

Yep.

How soon we forget.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump has been nothing but gracious toward the Notorious RBG and her memory even though she was an avowed enemy of the republic. He's not going to change that by preempting the funeral by announcing a nominee before the big send off.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It’s seems to me DJT’ s handlers are not that confident he will win in Nov. hence the push to appoint and not let Joe pic.

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Nope. We need another conservative supreme justice for when Biden doesn't concede his defeat as per hitleryies suggestion. Keep guessing calldumb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s seems to me DJT’ s handlers are not that confident he will win in Nov. hence the push to appoint and not let Joe pic.

Ha! Ha! You are so funny!

The Democrats are on suicide watch right now and you want to tell us “ Trump isn’t confident?”

How about “Trump is from New York and isn’t afraid to stick it to you and break it off”

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Do you want some cheese with that whine??? Go cry somewhere else no one here gives a crap what you think.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Trump should nominate Hilary. Let McConnel putz around holding hearing for a few weeks and air out all her dirty laundry, and then have all the Repubs vote "NO!" Then Trump can do a quick end run and nominate Barrett and get her confirmed in about 3 days! That would be the ultimate payback for the circus they pulled on Kavanaugh.

Except make it Obama. Only way a past president could be held accountable would be judiciary hearings

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

How about “Trump is from New York and isn’t afraid to stick it to you and break it off”

Ha! Boy isn’t that the truth. Just look at all his bankruptcy filings. He has no problem breaking it off on the America’s public.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Let’s assume that you’re right.

So?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The Democrats are on suicide watch right now and you want to tell us “ Trump isn’t confident?”

Callnumnuts and his ilk will disappear on Nov 3rd. Hopefully by leaping of of tall buildings. They’re desperate and definitely on suicide watch.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Come on now don’t get him excited

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
How bout this, commies? I say we push another conservative justice on y’all, and hell yes we stalled Garland. Same schit y’all would do if you could, but as proven, you can’t. So suck it.

We are going to ram DJT down your collective throats for another four years, push at least one more conservative onto that court, maybe two, and pack lower courts with them, too. We are going to fundamentally change America to a place more to OUR liking, and y’all can either live here and be miserable, or move to China. Those are your safe options.

[bleep] with us and starting a civil war will be the end of y’all’s romp, permanently. Best just take your lumps and lick your wounds until such time as a future generation is stupid enough to let you win a race again. Because I damn sure won’t, and neither will any of my friends, family or kids, nor any of their kids. We are all fed up with your schit, and serious about making communism extinct, via decimation and of the liberal species. And it doesn’t matter to most of us whether that is by voting or more kinetic measures. Your goose is cooked, go find some other place to be mentally ill.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BoltactionMan
No need to rush, get the right person nominated the first time. Line up your votes, vett your people. Rushing is what Loser's do, makes you seem desperate.

KC

Yep, the last time the Senate rushed a SC nomination through right before an election Republicans lost control of The House, they just might lose the Senate this time.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (69sportfury, 338reddog, 2500HD, 3333vl, 808outdoors, 12 invisible), 1,277 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,123
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.