Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Chatting with a friend that owns a very nice house in the city of Richmond, Virginia.

The city has imploded under chatic Democratic fueled anarchy.

He is trying to sell his house now. It is probably worth half of what it was a year ago.

It is a very simple transfer of wealth.

There was an old Archie Bunker episode of All in the Family years ago that I watched as a boy with my dad who explain to me what "blockbusting" was.

Damn shame it is, but there is nothing to be done.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by aspade
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

if that is all true why did they pay 12 million? is it because they are scared of the blacks?

Because it isn't their money, it's yours, and the lawyers who are getting a third of it are their friends and donors.

cannot ague with you there lol

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Stophel
Funny, how they don't have to worry about White people going on a rampage when cops or government agents murder a White person.

We don't do that... though perhaps we should.

I am not proud of the fact that whites are cowards

You are a coward. Are you proud of it?

hey POS I notice the only people that react like you are mad cause you been outed. there is no doubt whites are cowards that is how the US went from 93% white to under 58% white. and it will go to 10% white without a shot being fired from the "brave" whites. I wish I was around 120 years ago when white men were not ashamed to be white

The racial make-up of this country doesn't matter to me one whit. You remain a coward.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
And of course all of this was worth it because they almost found drugs.

They seized drug quantities from the other members of her drug ring.

And there were 20 other drug dealers taken off the streets, not just Taylor.

Your liberal is showing, as usual.

And it couldn't have been done without a no knock at Brionna's right? If being jealously guarded over my 4th amendment right not to have government kicking in my door over anything other than a life and death exigency makes me a liberal, I'll wear that label like a badge of honor.

I am not surprised that I didn't have any takers on this comment earlier.

"What about when certain guns, magazines and suppressors are made illegal and they start no knocks using intelligence from forums? They will have the full support of everyone who supported them for drug busts I'm sure."

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
12mil not good enough I guess.

The way life should be.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bluefish
12mil not good enough I guess.

It ain't about the money. Negroes just love to riot, loot, and burn things. It draws attention to them, just like when they wear all those loud colored clothes, and drive those decked out cars with a stereo booming so loud you can hear it 5 miles away.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fubarski
And of course all of this was worth it because they almost found drugs.

They seized drug quantities from the other members of her drug ring.

And there were 20 other drug dealers taken off the streets, not just Taylor.

Your liberal is showing, as usual.

And it couldn't have been done without a no knock at Brionna's right? If being jealously guarded over my 4th amendment right not to have government kicking in my door over anything other than a life and death exigency makes me a liberal, I'll wear that label like a badge of honor.

I am not surprised that I didn't have any takers on this comment earlier.

"What about when certain guns, magazines and suppressors are made illegal and they start no knocks using intelligence from forums? They will have the full support of everyone who supported them for drug busts I'm sure."

And again... you have no first-hand eyewitness knowledge why a no-knock warrant was issued.

Having lack of knowledge does not give you the authority to override the judicial system with speculation.

Brionna's death does seem strange to me, but I celebrate the education from it for two reasons:

1) Future no-knock will be better assessed... before requested, before approved and before executed.

2) It was also an excellent reminder to buy the AR500 steel I had been putting off.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
just like with George Floyd, the actual death of the person has little to do with the riots. The deaths are just the stated reason.. The riots were pre planned, organized, staffed, and those in charge just waiting for a location. These events are a Marxist/bolshevick insurrection, not a protest of so called racism or police actions.

Sam......

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
just like with George Floyd, the actual death of the person has little to do with the riots. The deaths are just the stated reason.. The riots were pre planned, organized, staffed, and those in charge just waiting for a location. These events are a Marxist/bolshevick insurrection, not a protest of so called racism or police actions.

Correct...

People that do not understand that... after so many years of erudite practical demonstration... would be thrown overboard by Forrest Gump from his shrimp boat as morons.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
If you are in a hole deep and the side walls are collapsing around you... you should probably stop digging.

Paying 12 million dollars is foolhardy.

---------------------

In Richmond Virginia a "Freedom Facilitator" from the BLM/Antifa community violated trespass laws and climbed over two tall fences... then he climbed upon a statue in an attempt to place a rope on it... to pull down.

He lost his footing and fell and injured his neck.

He is now suing the city for 100 million dollars for not keeping him safe.

Do you think the city of Richmond should pay him 100 million dollars? Negotiate a slightly lesser so settlement?
Or possibly arrest him for the crimes that he committed?

Your opinion matters

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I read the other day that they just agreed to pay her family $12 mil. What are they rioting over now?

Maybe every black family is sending their meanest relative out to rape and pillage in the hopes that they'll get shot too.

Ultimately the rioting is nothing more than flaming McDonalds hamburger wrappers, the 'groids are too stupid to comprehend the (((rootless cosmopolitans))) stirring them up.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Funny, how they don't have to worry about White people going on a rampage when cops or government agents murder a White person.

hey POS I notice the only people that react like you are mad cause you been outed. there is no doubt whites are cowards that is how the US went from 93% white to under 58% white. and it will go to 10% white without a shot being fired from the "brave" whites. I wish I was around 120 years ago when white men were not ashamed to be white

The racial make-up of this country doesn't matter to me one whit. You remain a coward.

you are suicidal and belong in brazil where your brown utopia exists

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
All I know is,...I'm over here about 70 miles east of Louisville in Whitesville watching my property values go up.

Be careful, if the dems succeed in stealing the next election biden might do like his former boss and import a bunch of somolia "refugee's" and install them in your neighborhood section 8 housing.

Just one of the many downsides for conservatives if we don't prevail this Nov.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

You belong in a fourth grade English composition class.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Speak for yourself.

I guess you must have an assault wheelchair

So bravely spoken like a good sock puppet.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

You belong in a fourth grade English composition class.

"Check Out the Big Brain on Barnard..."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Any updates on Louisville?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Pill counters aren’t up yet.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If I were a drug dealer, but am not, I'd always expect my door to be kicked in and guns blazing so I'd take precautions so that could not happen. When they tried breaking the door down it would make allot of noise thus warning me to put plan "B" into action, which would not be to engage the police but flee. I would do this because first I know what I'm doing is highly illegal, 2nd because I fear what might happen to me and because I know the police have the full authority of the law behind them. I respect them because of fear. If I were a "smart" drug dealer.

These people have absolutely no regard for the force of law, have no fear of it and are very stupid so it never occurs to them to disengage in a safe way when the police do come. No they fully intend to kill them in that event. With that being said they are animals and have thrown their rights away long ago. That 12 million would better be spent by the Salvation Army.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Originally Posted by Dave_Keith
Gov.Andy Beshear sic'd the state police on Easter Sunday Church goers
And has 'em stand down for the blm riots....Let 'em have there way in louisville

I've been complaining about this for months, the government harasses honest citizens over trivial and sometimes unconstitutional things, yet let anarchist run wild. It's absolutely crazy or evil depending on your point of view.

Spot on statement!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

278 members (06hunter59, 10ring1, 1OntarioJim, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 26 invisible), 1,622 guests, and 940 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,177
Posts18,465,508
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.