[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by sse
sad, and yet another reminder to get ready for the SCOTUS and election bs

Don't even walk to the back of your house to take a piss without a gun strapped on.

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Followed this story from it's onset, sad deal.

This guy was protecting his dad, his business, and himself, from rioters. The County Attorney saw no problem with the shoot but the threat of blm unrest brought about a "special" GJ who did find issues. I think this case would've been an interesting one to watch as it would have really dealt with one's right to protect himself, family, and property. I'm sure there are many who are glad it ended when it did and the way it did. Now to many, Gardner will forever be thought of as guilty of murdering this black thug. And the next guy who wants to protect himself, family, or property from these animals will no doubt be worrying about this case.

The intention is to instill fear in regular folks that they will be ruined and threatened with prison, even if they had no choice but to use lethal force against a radical leftist attacker. They succeeded.

There really needs to be a Federal action created for when the known facts clearly lay out lawful self-defense, and political pressure causes a reversal of that determination leading to charges being filed. This pattern is a clear violation of a fundamental right. Whoever, in said situation, reverses the previous determination by a lawful authority (resulting in charges filed) needs to be subject personally to a lawsuit for violating a fundamental right.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by sse

Don't even walk to the back of your house to take a piss without a gun strapped on.

In some locations these days if someone saw you through the window you'd be charged with brandishing a weapon or some such f ukking nonsense.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A State legislator from Nebraska was unabashedly celebrating his death.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

More than likely Ernie Chambers.

Swifty
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

As are most Biden supporters. We're dealing with the filth of the earth in these people.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by sse

In some locations these days if someone saw you through the window you'd be charged with brandishing a weapon or some such f ukking nonsense.

Yep, hence the much needed purge spoken about earlier, crazy stuff Mathman.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swifty52

Likely....

Any white guy or a cop of any color who dies is good news to the POS.

Black Cows Matter!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Those Soros prosecutors need to be drug out AND BEAT TO DEATH WITH chains.

Fixed it for ya.

Publicly horse whipped and hanged by angry mobs would be fitting.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It was a female. IIRC I saw it on the Tucker Carlson clip someone started a thread on here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It was a female. IIRC I saw it on the Tucker Carlson clip someone started a thread on here.

After a bit of googling...

Nebraska State Senator Megan Hunt, a Democrat who describes herself as a "Bi Queen," reacted to news of Jake Gardner's suicide by heaping praise on the Black Lives Matter mob that protested to get him indicted and smearing him as a white supremacist.

Black Cows Matter!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The intention is to instill fear in regular folks that they will be ruined and threatened with prison, even if they had no choice but to use lethal force against a radical leftist attacker. They succeeded.

That pendulum needs to swing hard the other way.

Fear needs to be instilled in thieves, burglars, rioters, attackers, looters and the like. It needs to be in their minds that screwing with regular folks' persons or property can get them killed on the spot and it's just too f ukking bad if it happens.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Besides Race..

What the hell is the difference between NLM and the Klan? and the people that support either?

and they complain about Racism? Whatta joke...

democRAT politicians are essentially supporting Crime in this nation...

and people still are electing these people to office.. over and over and over...

the courts need to be overwhelmed by people and groups killing off these Antifa and NLM en masse

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sse

I never leave my house without one.

Funny story. My private insurance adjuster told me he may not go back to the house if he forgets his wallet. But, he for sure will always go back to the house if he forgets his Glock .40.

smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Those Soros prosecutors need to be drug out AND BEAT TO DEATH WITH chains.

Fixed it for ya.

Publicly horse whipped and hanged by angry mobs would be fitting.

They deserve Gaddafi treatment.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
These Soros prosecutors must think they're bulletproof. I hope he promised them a fancy funeral when her bought their souls.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61740

Scroll down and read the comments.

Last edited by 79S; 09/22/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also it was an assistant U.S attorney.

Fredrick Franklin, an assistant U.S. attorney in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Omaha, is the one who went for charges after the District Attorney ruled it was self defense.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
Also it was an assistant U.S attorney.

Fredrick Franklin, an assistant U.S. attorney in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Omaha, is the one who went for charges after the District Attorney ruled it was self defense.

The special prosecutor, Frederick Franklin, made a statement today.

Special prosecutor: Jake Gardner was waiting in his bar for looters before fatal encounter

The night James Scurlock was shot and killed by bar owner Jake Gardner, Gardner and other people sat inside his downtown bar with a shotgun and three handguns, discussing how they would deal with looters.

Special prosecutor Fred Franklin talked Wednesday about the evidence Omaha police had gathered about the May 30 fatal shooting of Scurlock, 22, by Gardner, 38. The shooting occurred during a night of protests over the May 25 killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis police.

A grand jury led by Franklin charged Gardner last week with four felonies: manslaughter, attempted first-degree assault, making terroristic threats and weapon use. Sunday, authorities said, Gardner killed himself in Hillsboro, Oregon.

As he was sitting in the bar, Franklin said, Gardner was texting back and forth with people who were providing reports on what was happening downtown and in the Old Market. As they sat in the darkened bar, Franklin said, Gardner made reference in texts and Facebook messages to looters and how they could be dealt with. One of the conversations dealt with whether the "field of fire" from inside The Hive was clear, Franklin said.

A day before, Franklin noted, President Donald Trump had tweeted a statement that said, in part, “…when the looting starts, the shooting starts.” The tweet came after protesters had burned a police station.

Franklin also noted Gardner’s affinity for the president.

No one tried to go inside the bar, Franklin said, but vandals broke out the bar's windows. It would be understandable that Gardner was frustrated, Franklin said, and "you would imagine he emerged from that business with some anger about what had happened."

When Gardner went outside, Franklin said, the question becomes whether his state of mind was consistent with using deadly force.

Less than 10 minutes after Gardner emerged from the bar, Franklin said, David Gardner, Gardner's father, confronted someone videotaping what was happening in the streets. One thing that can be concluded from looking at the video, Franklin said, is that after David Gardner was knocked down and Jake Gardner started heading toward him, he didn't go to help his father up. (David Gardner already had grabbed a railing and started to get up.) Franklin said Gardner continued to "trot" after the person who knocked his father down.

Gardner, who had a handgun in his waistband, later ended up in the confrontation with Scurlock that ended in Scurlock's death after Scurlock jumped on Gardner's back and Gardner shot Scurlock.
Franklin said he could not disclose any of the testimony that came before the grand jury or identify any witnesses.

"I was saddened and am still saddened about Jake Gardner having taken his own life," Franklin said. The death, he said, "deprived the community to be able to have this evidence play out at trial."

Franklin said he was having lunch Monday with two people “whose insight and wisdom I greatly appreciate. And one of them said to me, 'You know, this is just a ridiculous tragedy. You have two families devastated by the loss of a son or brother or father. But that's what hate produces.' And I share that comment with you because I find it to be profound and apropos as it relates to this entire tragedy."

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

70 members (Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 264mag, 15 invisible), 1,041 guests, and 721 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,485
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.