B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
All I know is,...I'm over here about 70 miles east of Louisville in Whitesville watching my property values go up.

Be careful, if the dems succeed in stealing the next election biden might do like his former boss and import a bunch of somolia "refugee's" and install them in your neighborhood section 8 housing.

Just one of the many downsides for conservatives if we don't prevail this Nov.

No section 8 appropriate housing around here. Besides, there's no bus system. Negroes require a lot of specific infrastructure to function in western society. That's why they stay in the cities. There's none of it out here.

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Turns out when da polease got dat warrant, and got shot at first, they were not only justified to A. Be there B. Shoot back.

Got caught up in da dope game...

And they almost found some illegal drugs, so it was worth it right?

It appears they seriously screwed up on a no knock warrant.
An innocent person got killed.
There should be repercussions, for the police.
For the judge?
They are a good tool that should not be abolished, but every time this
happens there is the call to take them off the table. Punish those who
failed to be dam sure of what they were doing.

Ironic to read the hero's here who will blast anyone daring to come in MY house!

Then they don't realize that one lie from an informant,
one screwed up name,
one address mistake,
And a SWAT team might be coming through your door at 3 am.
Completely unannounced.

Go walking out in the hall with a gun.
See how it plays out.

Race is no part of this situation.

Originally Posted by Fubarski
[quote=CashisKing][quote=PaulBarnard][quote=Jackson_Handy]Turns out when da polease got dat warrant, and got shot at first, they were not only justified to A. Be there B. Shoot back.

I read a summary of the investigative report.

Not likely.

But if you did, then you would know:

- Taylor was part of a 20+ member dope distribution ring;

- Taylor was charged in the conspiracy, which was why the search warrant was executed at her house;

- Taylor had received several drug shipments to her house, to help her drug ring not appear suspicious.

- Taylor handled the drug shipments herself, on video;

- Taylor was the subject of intercepted telephone communications proving her involvement in drug trafficking;

- The only reason no drugs were found at Taylor's house, is that after she died, the police didn't execute the warrant, as there was no point.

Did that clear it up for ya, Dillonbuck? Because that's the truth of it, right there.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
[quote=Jackson_Handy]Turns out when da polease got dat warrant, and got shot at first, they were not only justified to A. Be there B. Shoot back.

For the judge?

Ironic to read the hero's here who will blast anyone daring to come in MY house!

one screwed up name,
one address mistake,
Completely unannounced.

See how it plays out.

Originally Posted by CashisKing
[quote=PaulBarnard][quote=Jackson_Handy]Turns out when da polease got dat warrant, and got shot at first, they were not only justified to A. Be there B. Shoot back.

Not likely.

- Taylor was charged in the conspiracy, which was why the search warrant was executed at her house;

- Taylor had received several drug shipments to her house, to help her drug ring not appear suspicious.

- Taylor was the subject of intercepted telephone communications proving her involvement in drug trafficking;

- The only reason no drugs were found at Taylor's house, is that after she died, the police didn't execute the warrant, as there was no point.

Did that clear it up for ya, Dillonbuck? Because that's the truth of it, right there.

It appears to me that he understands that the warrant was issued for drugs. Drugs that were not seized from the house.

Ask anyone here what they would do if they were awakened in the middle of the night to their door being kicked in and people barging into their house yelling "police."

The answer to that question is why Dillonbuck and I don't care for the liberal use of no knocks. I am more than a little disappointed to have to spell that out for our freedom loving, highly armed, highly prepared members.

I don't think they should ever be issued for drugs alone. They should only be issued when life and death exigencies exist.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Negroes require a lot of specific infrastructure to function in western society. That's why they stay in the cities. There's none of it out here.

That's a point that many people don't understand. I heard a man many years ago describe the difference between White teenage boys, and the Negro teenagers, and why the local high school teams were always mostly Black. The White kid, he said, wants to get a job so he can get a car, therefore he works and has little time for sports. Just drive through the parks and playgrounds, he said, and see who it is that's out there all hours of the night playing basketball, it's the Negro kids. They don't need to be mobile, as they all tend to live in the inner cities.

The town I do most of my shopping in provides transportation for the elderly and low income. From what I've seen, their riders are almost exclusively Black. They live in government provided housing, or rental housing, have never tried to leave the inner city, don't have their own transportation, and are dependent on government for most of things they need. They choose to live this way, because they see no need for anything else. It's all they need.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
[quote=Jackson_Handy]Turns out when da polease got dat warrant, and got shot at first, they were not only justified to A. Be there B. Shoot back.

For the judge?

one screwed up name,
one address mistake,
Completely unannounced.

See how it plays out.

[quote=PaulBarnard][quote=Jackson_Handy]Turns out when da polease got dat warrant, and got shot at first, they were not only justified to A. Be there B. Shoot back.

Not likely.

It appears to me that he understands that the warrant was issued for drugs. Drugs that were not seized from the house.

Ask anyone here what they would do if they were awakened in the middle of the night to their door being kicked in and people barging into their house yelling "police."

The answer to that question is why Dillonbuck and I don't care for the liberal use of no knocks. I am more than a little disappointed to have to spell that out for our freedom loving, highly armed, highly prepared members.

I don't think they should ever be issued for drugs alone. They should only be issued when life and death exigencies exist.

And I'm disappointed that you think it's all about no-knock warrants.......................................

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The DA offering the ex-boyfriend a plea deal if he would implicate Breonna Taylor probably didn't help the situation much. I believe he may have tried to make the same deal with the boyfriend. Apparently, he was trying to clear the officers by saying she was involved in the drug dealing and thus deserved to be shot. Turns out the charges against the boyfriend were dropped when it was determined that the police officer he was accused of shooting was actually shot by another police officer. Sounds like a big ole fashioned cluster [bleep].

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Negroes require a lot of specific infrastructure to function in western society. That's why they stay in the cities. There's none of it out here.

That's a point that many people don't understand. I heard a man many years ago describe the difference between White teenage boys, and the Negro teenagers, and why the local high school teams were always mostly Black. The White kid, he said, wants to get a job so he can get a car, therefore he works and has little time for sports. Just drive through the parks and playgrounds, he said, and see who it is that's out there all hours of the night playing basketball, it's the Negro kids. They don't need to be mobile, as they all tend to live in the inner cities.

The town I do most of my shopping in provides transportation for the elderly and low income. From what I've seen, their riders are almost exclusively Black. They live in government provided housing, or rental housing, have never tried to leave the inner city, don't have their own transportation, and are dependent on government for most of things they need. They choose to live this way, because they see no need for anything else. It's all they need.

The reason they moved to the cities was because they were being lynched in the rural areas by the white trash who had a need to feel superior to someone, anyone.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

The reason they moved to the cities was because they were being lynched in the rural areas by the white trash who had a need to feel superior to someone, anyone.

BULL C R A P ! NOT in my lifetime.

Now we KNOW what you are !

jw

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

For the judge?

one screwed up name,
one address mistake,
Completely unannounced.

See how it plays out.

Not likely.

And I'm disappointed that you think it's all about no-knock warrants.......................................

It's not all about no knock warrants. That's just one of many tangents in this thread. While I am a bit disappointed to have to point that out to you, I am not at all surprised.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

This coming from the guy that inherited a fugking farm.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

bullshit

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

This is BS. Blacks moved to Northern cities because of the economic boom and the need for workers. The same reason many poor southerners moved.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It's not all about no knock warrants. That's just one of many tangents in this thread. While I am a bit disappointed to have to point that out to you, I am not at all surprised.

The use of no-knocks has been out of control for a long, long time.

If one good things comes out of this year hopefully it's putting an end to the GD things.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Turns out when da polease got dat warrant, and got shot at first, they were not only justified to A. Be there B. Shoot back.

Were you and eye witness?

Or is this information you read in the National Enquirer?

Not likely.

if that is all true why did they pay 12 million? is it because they are scared of the blacks?

Well....YES.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

For the judge?

one screwed up name,
one address mistake,
Completely unannounced.

See how it plays out.

Not likely.

They knocked and announced (per the very turd who opened fire on the police).....next lib talking point..

Again if you think thevwarrantbwas bs, take it up with the judge who signed the warrant, or the staff that tasked these officers with dope investigations.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/22/20.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Have any of you given any thoughts to what that 12 million really does? The lawyers will easily score half of it, which still leaves a sizable chunk of cash. that most certainly, will not go into a trust or a benefit to educate any future family members.

There will be new wheels for all, new watches and gold chains , and of course more of the very drugs that started this mess , the circle of destruction has just been enriched and enlarged by ten fold, the number of deaths expanded, and lives ruined by the cash we pay for retribution and entrenchment of the very actions that we are so set on ending.

I wouldn't call the 12 million a "settlement" , it's just more of an "encouragement" or "reward" for our failures !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

What YOU think or don't think means exactly dick.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Do you always think about dick when you think about me?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Do you always think about dick when you think about me?

Are you black?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I feel like I pulled a no-knock on a KKK meeting here.

Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

398 members (160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 34 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,804
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.