Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Graham is out there trumpeting his opinion to stick it to the Dems, and he's also asking for money, seems his opponent is out-spending him

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Feb. 13, 2016: “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”

Selective with your quote.
Intentional?
The quote is regarding a 'lame duck' session due to it being the final year of a POTUS.
The precedent had been set prior and on multiple occasions[and YOU and ALL of your whiny azz leftists know this].
Precedent has also been set for the same during an election year that may or may not be the final year for a POTUS[and again, YOU and ALL of your whiny azz leftists know this as well].

So whiny azz bitch, exactly what was YOUR point ?

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Raeford
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Feb. 13, 2016: “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”

Intentional?
The quote is regarding a 'lame duck' session due to it being the final year of a POTUS.
The precedent had been set prior and on multiple occasions[and YOU and ALL of your whiny azz leftists know this].
Precedent has also been set for the same during an election year that may or may not be the final year for a POTUS[and again, YOU and ALL of your whiny azz leftists know this as well].

I can't help it if you and your boomer ilk can't follow adult conversation. I don't have the time or energy to spoon feed you your mush.

Your post reeks of confirmation bias, which BTW is not surprising.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Intentional?

I can't help it if you and your boomer ilk can't follow adult conversation. I don't have the time or energy to spoon feed you your mush.

...............CALL-DUMB........So tell us. You ready for your defeat on Nov 3rd? Please PM me with your address. I will send you a complimentary case of Huggie diapers (let me know yer size), some TDS meds, a few boxes of Kleenex and something for your predicted excessive constipation. I wish to make you as comfy as possible on the night Nov 3rd. I am quite a compassionate guy jus so ya know!.....LOL...In fact, if you and your other Trump hating buddies namely Paddler, sa Up 'nCHUCKY, Lyin LaaaaROY, Gayghost, guntruck50 (aka garbagetruck50) and GINT-rrrrrrr are all planning an in person get together on Nov 3rd, then I will send multiple shipments for all to enjoy. Any favorite adult beverages I will also include. YOU WILL NEED alot of alcohol. So between the diapers, the TDS meds, the Kleenex, something for the constipation, and the booze you all should be pretty well set. And if any of you own a handgun, then I strongly suggest that you keep them out of your gathering place. Since all of you are all-ready nut jobs and off the deep end, I would not want any temptations of suicide to come into your tiny little (SOAK UP THE MEDIA LIES) sponge brains......Looking forward to your PM.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I gotta admit that I have no problem with waiting for RBG in order to confirm. So throw that dirty old hag on a trash fire and light a damn match.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Intentional?

So your millenial whiny azz has nothing.
As suspected
Whine on lil' bitch.....

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Trump should announce his choice for her replacement at the EXACT time of her funeral. I don't usually believe in speaking ill of the dead, or showing disrespect, but the left is making me mad as Hell over this. Screw them and RGB too.

Well, fortunately cooler heads than yours will prevail. smile

WWP53D
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Again fatsqueeze not sure how to get it though your fat head.

Your post are painfully poorly typed and I do not read them. So carry on in your ignorance.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

..............Hey Call-NUMB-BALLS......That was in 2016...Shall we go over the dozens and dozens if not hundreds of Dem O CRAP instances of total and complete hypocrisy?.....Of course not. Cuz YOU are a 1st class hypocrite there NUMB BALLS!

Like I have said before fatsqueeze, your post are too painful to read. Back up to 5th grade grammar and English. Until I won’t bother to read an unreadable post.

I can tell you what I find most humorous is this post; calling out another’s grammar and in turn making multiple grammatical errors themself.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
All is not lost yet, maybe trumpster will call tucker Carlson or hannity up in the MIDDLE of the rbg funeral and name the nominate.yeah that would be cool right when some liberal asswipe starts singing her praises. She was you know not without merit she died for us in our time of need. Yeah really.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Don't waste your time with this caldumb illiterate hillbilly pedophile.

Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Intentional?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Caldumb sure aint no space surgeon.

Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

..............Hey Call-NUMB-BALLS......That was in 2016...Shall we go over the dozens and dozens if not hundreds of Dem O CRAP instances of total and complete hypocrisy?.....Of course not. Cuz YOU are a 1st class hypocrite there NUMB BALLS!

Like I have said before fatsqueeze, your post are too painful to read. Back up to 5th grade grammar and English. Until I won’t bother to read an unreadable post.

I can tell you what I find most humorous is this post; calling out another’s grammar and in turn making multiple grammatical errors themself.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Again fatsqueeze not sure how to get it though your fat head.

Your post are painfully poorly typed and I do not read them. So carry on in your ignorance.
.............Oh! So I should not expect your PM asking for comfy supplies on election night?...Fat Squeeze? Fat head too??....LOL>>>LOL....You are on a roll Call-DUMB aka Call-NUMB-NUTS......Fat Squeeze and Fat head?..LOL..WOW WEEE. I am really a shiver 'n over your choice of words and such oratory. Obviously you do read my posts because you reply to them? LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Repub hypocrisy is TFF!

Yep. Typical liberal.

WWP53D
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Trump has been nothing but gracious toward the Notorious RBG and her memory even though she was an avowed enemy of the republic. He's not going to change that by preempting the funeral by announcing a nominee before the big send off.

Trump is showing more class than some on here. And plenty of time for the Senate to get the job done.

And so it will be Saturday. Fine.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Imo, Amy Coney Barrett gets the nomination.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Imo, Amy Coney Barrett gets the nomination.

Sure easy to look at.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Just back from 3 weeks at remote cabin. No communication out there.

Hot Damn! 😵

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
President Trump, and by extension his supporters too, were robbed of the privileges and constitutional power afforded to a sitting president. The democrats lied, cheated, slandered and usurped the will of the people by pushing their bullshit Russia collusion crap. The democrats don’t deserve any consideration or “respect”. President Trump should ram a trustworthy conservative justice through, using ALL the power available to him to do so.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There is no such thing as a winning deal with the devil. Do, quickly, what is right.

The dems have reduced their credibility that of a blast of flatulence. But, not the strength.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (Algotguns, 21, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 8 invisible), 1,420 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.