Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What say You,
Skip the Senate Confirmation and character assassination by the Democrats, or let them have their show in hopes that more Americans will come to realize how vicious and demented the Democrats truly are?

I vote to skip them all together and go right to the floor vote.

More on this here,

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/09/22/skip-the-judiciary-committee-circus/

And here,

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morr...firmation-hearings-go-right-scotus-vote/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Excellent. Since the hearing part wasn't contemplated by the Framers of the Constitution, leave it out. It's not the law.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Have a dog-n-pony show. Give the Looney Libtards one day only to spout of their hateful ignorance. Then, vote the new SC judge in ASAP.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I say let the hearings happen.

I remember how disgusted the public was when they had the Kavanaugh hearings. The hearings will remind the public just how horrible the dems really are. Being a very recent event it will be in the minds of voters for Nov 3.

M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Exactly what good would it? The Democraps are not going to vote for them no matter what they say.

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Azshooter

I remember how disgusted the public was when they had the Kavanaugh hearings. The hearings will remind the public just how horrible the dems really are. Being a very recent event it will be in the minds of voters for Nov 3.

How well did that work, remind the public that is, during the AG Barr hearings.

Know anyone that changed their political views or who they will vote for?
Know anyone that just realized how horrible the Democrats really are?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell could simply have a voice-vote and declare that the 'Ayes' have it and gavel it down - 15 seconds to stick it up the Democrats asses.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

How well did that work, remind the public that is, during the AG Barr hearings.

Know anyone that changed their political views or who they will vote for?
Know anyone that just realized how horrible the Democrats really are?

There are still quite a few 'middle of the roaders' out there although I'm not opposed to shoving it up their collective azzes either

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whether or not they have a hearing, they need to vote before the election. I read where Mark Kelly is up by almost 7% over Martha McSally. If elected he could be sworn in as early as November 30. If tne vote is delayed he would be one vote against the nominee. Looks like Republicans are going to loose that Senate seat.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Without the hearings, how do we find out who his nominee sexually molested?

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I suspect they will hold a hearing but limit dim questions to a very short period of time. After which, the vote will pass and will be sent to the Senate floor where it will be confirmed.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 45_100
Whether or not they have a hearing, they need to vote before the election. I read where Mark Kelly is up by almost 7% over Martha McSally. If elected he could be sworn in as early as November 30. If tne vote is delayed he would be one vote against the nominee. Looks like Republicans are going to loose that Senate seat.

This could be a real problem and could cause the GOP to lose the Senate, if things go south...

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

This could be a real problem and could cause the GOP to lose the Senate, if things go south...

Definitely.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F

This right here. America needs to be reminded of the Kavanaugh lynch mob. They will have no hesitation in trying to vilify an already vetted judge. Give them three days. Let them expose themselves again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have the committee hearing, give 'em all their 5 minutes, disregard & deny any & all requests for more info or delays, call the committee vote, then call the floor vote. All done in less than 5 days.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

...and these same polls have Biden ahead by double digits , yet he can’t even get more that 3 cars in a car rally parade.
While President Trump has thousands in car and boat parades all across America.

Curious why you believe this particular poll.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Letting Democrats show their hatred this close to an election isn't a bad thing.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Nominate her on Saturday
Confirm her on Monday
Seat her on Tuesday

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The vote will be held the week of October 26th.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The spectacle of scummy politicians publicly abusing a nice lady is good politics but tough on getting the next nice person to volunteer.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
649 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 69 invisible), 2,793 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,211
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.