Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
1911a1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I saw this on TV last evening, I believe on the History channel. About the biggest bunch of Horse manure I ever seen spoken to the American people.

It's inside this dang Fake Media clip just watch the add, If you can stomach it, disregard the rest..

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
GB1

1911a1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Biden say's the Trump supporters are fanning the flames and causing the problems, as if nothing was happening before people got fed up with the rioters.

1911a1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I damn near pulled an Elvis on my TV when I saw it. I mean I blew a gasket.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That is utter BS. I see that the Dems believe their supporters are so stupid that they will believe this horsesh!t.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Thanks, but wont watch it, hypocrisy overload, when burisma joe smiles or grimaces, the corners of his mouth go all the way back under his ears, reminds me of the black dahlia, he's near death.

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They ran a BLM commercial on "The First 48" last night, so yes, they do believe their supporters are stupid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
That is utter BS. I see that the Dems believe their supporters are so stupid that they will believe this horsesh!t.

They really are that fuggin stupid!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Half our country will vote for these idiots.

Again.

Like Gunner, I won't watch one second of their BS on purpose.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't see many Maga hats on these people burning down the cities

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Biden say's the Trump supporters are fanning the flames and causing the problems, as if nothing was happening before people got fed up with the rioters.

Hypocrisy, plain and simple.
99.5% or more of this 'violence' is from the left.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I watched as much as I could stand. These so called "news people" were likely brought up to speed on biden's speech before he gave it so they could rehearse what was aired as news. The so called "conservative" law and order guy wouldn't know what conservative is if it bit him. What we're witnessing is an all out effort backed by propaganda from a joint effort of marxist and the media. If we expect to preserve the Republic past this election this needs to be dealt with. I think the way they did this in the past was through blood shed too. Our Founders became very familiar with that price!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I watched as much as I could stand. These so called "news people" were likely brought up to speed on biden's speech before he gave it so they could rehearse what was aired as news. The so called "conservative" law and order guy wouldn't know what conservative is if it bit him. What we're witnessing is an all out effort backed by propaganda from a joint effort of marxist and the media. If we expect to preserve the Republic past this election this needs to be dealt with. I think the way they did this in the past was through blood shed too. Our Founders became very familiar with that price!

I made it for 46 seconds.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We know it's bull$hit and we can see the flaws in this commercial. Unfortunately, the brain dead will suck it up with a spoon.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The brain dead were already going to vote D.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Gag me.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
just a matter of time before bullets start flying around the country, when houses start getting burned, businesses getting burned, and the Globalists paying for all of this have the Civil War they want, to start undermining and tearing apart this nation..

unless patriots stand up for our existence and way of life, then this country is done for...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (ATC, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 11 invisible), 2,204 guests, and 730 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,670
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.