Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd hate to own a footlocker tonight in Louisville

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by Bristoe
We're (the fam and I) are driving to KY in about 12 days meet family and continue on to Tennessee for a few days. We usually travel through Louisville, but it looks like an alternate route is in order.

Use 127 to 62 to bypass Louisville. They're both U.S. highways and easy to travel.

62 will take you to interstate 65 to go to Tennessee.

Thanks, B.

That's good advice from Bristoe, but if you don't get off the Interstate into downtown Louisville you won't have any problems. Get gas in Indiana before you cross the bridge if you need gas and you will be fine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by KFWA
until we get to the point where we can have a factual conversation about Blacks as a culture in this country without being accused of being a white supremacist or if you are black, Uncle Tom, we're never going to figure this out.

Blacks live in a world of duality - non conformity, along with the idea that segregation is good if its their idea (and therefore beneficial to them) is what is holding them back.

Indians and Chinese have integrated into this country without much racism in the last 50 years because while still maintaining an attachment to their culture , they want to integrate, not segregate, they want to conform, not rebel - Contribute, not consume.

The amount of tolerance we've created for African Americans -media, politics, income security, job placement, education - would be considered an advantage that would lead to superiority with any other culture - and yet other cultures, people who arrive here barely speaking English, overcome and integrate into our society often in a single generation. We see it now with Asians dominating our STEM fields in our education system.

We're on at least 3 generations now since the civil rights act and African Americans are no further ahead, still burning down their own communities in protest every 20 years

Wow you given great news just think in 15 years whites will be a minority. happy days are coming to the US.snake charming street shi tting indians and pakis do not want to become americans they want to take over. they form business councils pool their money and fund white hating communist pols DA,s judges. a snake charmer funded AOC. I saw them make speeches to their business councils saying...this is OUR country now and the whites can do nothing (but talk tough) about it

I"m guessing the other races will have as little tolerance for that nonsense as we do. Think Korean store owners.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'd hate to own a footlocker tonight in Louisville

Walgreens and CVS ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sounds like some of the folks in Louisville have a little sense
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
With possible demonstrations after the pending decision in the Breonna Taylor case, some local protesters are warning others to be wary of 'paid agitators.'

Shameka Parrish-Wright, of the Kentucky Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression, said people with bad intentions may hide among the protesters.

"We have to know who our allies are. Some people are dressed like us, look like us and are in this crowd right now who are paid agitators and paid to disrupt," she said. "Here's where I want you all to be careful. Some of these paid agitators will be right on the side of you, telling you to do something they won't do."

Leaders with the group are also telling protesters to stay away from the federal courthouse downtown.

Lonita Baker, an attorney representing Taylor's family, asked protesters to keep demonstrations peaceful, as they mostly have been, after violent demonstrations in late May.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
until we get to the point where we can have a factual conversation about Blacks as a culture in this country without being accused of being a white supremacist or if you are black, Uncle Tom, we're never going to figure this out.

Blacks live in a world of duality - non conformity, along with the idea that segregation is good if its their idea (and therefore beneficial to them) is what is holding them back.

Indians and Chinese have integrated into this country without much racism in the last 50 years because while still maintaining an attachment to their culture , they want to integrate, not segregate, they want to conform, not rebel - Contribute, not consume.

The amount of tolerance we've created for African Americans -media, politics, income security, job placement, education - would be considered an advantage that would lead to superiority with any other culture - and yet other cultures, people who arrive here barely speaking English, overcome and integrate into our society often in a single generation. We see it now with Asians dominating our STEM fields in our education system.

We're on at least 3 generations now since the civil rights act and African Americans are no further ahead, still burning down their own communities in protest every 20 years

Wow you given great news just think in 15 years whites will be a minority. happy days are coming to the US.snake charming street shi tting indians and pakis do not want to become americans they want to take over. they form business councils pool their money and fund white hating communist pols DA,s judges. a snake charmer funded AOC. I saw them make speeches to their business councils saying...this is OUR country now and the whites can do nothing (but talk tough) about it

I"m guessing the other races will have as little tolerance for that nonsense as we do. Think Korean store owners.

Downtown Louisville has a large Cuban population. They've done well for themselves and own several businesses in the area. If I had to guess, I'd say that they're armed up.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Any white man that's not 200 miles from Louisville is an idiot !

The city will burn, they've had to much time to prepare for this, How many pallets of bricks are sitting around, ball bats and cans of gas ?

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The Mayor is softening them up.

They're not going to discipline those Police. They can't.

It's not a situation where some cop acted on his own. A warrant was presented to perform a no knock. The Police just did what they were instructed to do by a judge.

Somebody shot. The police shot back.

I also just heard on the local news that crowds are gathering in Lexington.

It's shaping up to be a two city jiggaboo stampede.

Now, why ever would I call you a racist?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
The Mayor is softening them up.

They're not going to discipline those Police. They can't.

It's not a situation where some cop acted on his own. A warrant was presented to perform a no knock. The Police just did what they were instructed to do by a judge.

Somebody shot. The police shot back.

I also just heard on the local news that crowds are gathering in Lexington.

It's shaping up to be a two city jiggaboo stampede.

Now, why ever would I call you a racist?

Perhaps because the realities of life evade you.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
*shrugg*

I couldn't care less what you call me.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
We're (the fam and I) are driving to KY in about 12 days meet family and continue on to Tennessee for a few days. We usually travel through Louisville, but it looks like an alternate route is in order.

Use 127 to 62 to bypass Louisville. They're both U.S. highways and easy to travel.

Thanks, B.

That's good advice from Bristoe, but if you don't get off the Interstate into downtown Louisville you won't have any problems. Get gas in Indiana before you cross the bridge if you need gas and you will be fine.

Thanks. Our relatives live in Leitchfield, so once we get through Louisville, we'll have no worries until we travel a bit further into Tennessee with the family for a few days.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jimy

The city will burn, they've had to much time to prepare for this, How many pallets of bricks are sitting around, ball bats and cans of gas ?

We'll see, but I doubt that the city will burn. This isn't Oregon or Minnesota.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I'd be happy if no knocks for drugs were eliminated. If they reserved them only for life and death or life at risk exigencies, we'd all be better off. It's easy to support them for drug busts, but what about when certain guns, magazines and suppressors are made illegal and they start no knocks using intelligence from forums? They will have the full support of everyone who supported them for drug busts I'm sure.

They won't be eliminated until civil asset forfeiture regulations change. If the cops can confiscate whatever property they see, they are going to keep on raiding, and not for life-or-death situations.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Thanks, B.

Thanks. Our relatives live in Leitchfield, so once we get through Louisville, we'll have no worries until we travel a bit further into Tennessee with the family for a few days.

Leitchfield is a very nice little town. I don't live far from there myself. If you have some time to spend, drop by Spencer's Gunshop and look around. More like a blacksmith shop, but I've had him reblue probably 20 different long guns over the years. Dirt cheap for the work he does. It is actually in Clarkson, about four minutes from Lietchfield.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jimy

We'll see, but I doubt that the city will burn. This isn't Oregon or Minnesota.

With months to prepare there will be plenty of Oregon's finest there to start sh~t and Minnesota is nothing but a short bus ride away !

They gotta keep Biden out of the news and something to keep Trump's pick delayed as long as possible.

Its not like the police are going to do anything to stop the burning !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Thanks, B.

If you're going to Leitchfield, just take 127 to the Bluegrass Parkway. The Parkway goes into Leitchfield. It's probably a better route than going through Louisville, anyway. Depending on the time of day, Louisville can have a lot of traffic.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Indians and Chinese are not hazardous to your health. Blacks are.

Ever go to the john after a night of curry at an Indian buffet?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
when a communist calls me a racist I say I am proud to be and I try to be the best racist I can be. if I could send radio signals out into the universe saying it I would. do not fall in their trap when they call you a racist and clumsily try to get out of it by showing the other guy is. I admit it and proud of it.
around 1.7 million whites died founding this country. they fought the british french spanish all the indians messicans and each other. their blood is in the ground and I am sick watching the US willingly turned over to non whites who didnt do sh it except glom off what the white man has done. same thing in Europe

Just a few questions: How any times has the white man who identifys as SPQR70AD died to found this nation?

What gives YOU any rights to the gifts and benefits other white men of previous generations fought and died for?

How many black men and women died working the fields to make this nation great?

How many black men and women died crossing Africa in chains to the waiting slave ships?

How many black men and women died crossing the Atlantic in those slave ships?

And finally, exactly how is the sacrifice of our white progenitors any more important than the sacrifices of their black progenitors.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks, B.

Leitchfield is a very nice little town. I don't live far from there myself. If you have some time to spend, drop by Spencer's Gunshop and look around. More like a blacksmith shop, but I've had him reblue probably 20 different long guns over the years. Dirt cheap for the work he does. It is actually in Clarkson, about four minutes from Lietchfield.

Not sure if I'll have time to do that, but I might try. Thanks

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The officer charged is not the one(s) who shot Taylor; they are clear. Hankinson is charged for endangering people in ajacent apartment with his discharge of 10 rounds.

Last edited by Cruiser1; 09/23/20.
Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
700 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,942 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,678
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.