B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by jimy
Any white man that's not 200 miles from Louisville is an idiot !

The city will burn, they've had to much time to prepare for this, How many pallets of bricks are sitting around, ball bats and cans of gas ?

We'll see, but I doubt that the city will burn. This isn't Oregon or Minnesota.

I'm about 70 miles from Louisville,..25 or so from Lexington. As mentioned, the busses down come out here.

BP-B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Here is a quote from the guy thats fixing Oregon !

“Me, as a Black man has the right to be paid for my genius or for whatever my organization can provide,” Taylor told KOMO News. “Black people as a whole have not been in a place to be compensated for their genius or their work for a very, very long time.”

He sounds like a Lebron James fan to me !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by KFWA
until we get to the point where we can have a factual conversation about Blacks as a culture in this country without being accused of being a white supremacist or if you are black, Uncle Tom, we're never going to figure this out.

Blacks live in a world of duality - non conformity, along with the idea that segregation is good if its their idea (and therefore beneficial to them) is what is holding them back.

Indians and Chinese have integrated into this country without much racism in the last 50 years because while still maintaining an attachment to their culture , they want to integrate, not segregate, they want to conform, not rebel - Contribute, not consume.

The amount of tolerance we've created for African Americans -media, politics, income security, job placement, education - would be considered an advantage that would lead to superiority with any other culture - and yet other cultures, people who arrive here barely speaking English, overcome and integrate into our society often in a single generation. We see it now with Asians dominating our STEM fields in our education system.

We're on at least 3 generations now since the civil rights act and African Americans are no further ahead, still burning down their own communities in protest every 20 years

Spot on assessment. That leads to the question: Why?

It is not because individual blacks are incapable of improving themselves. We have many black Drs and Lawyers in this nation.

But, like the American Indian, the American welfare system has created vast "reservations" of blackness. And like the Indians, to excell, one has to leave the reservations and integrate into mainstream America.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Here is a quote from the guy thats fixing Oregon !

“Me, as a Black man has the right to be paid for my genius or for whatever my organization can provide,” Taylor told KOMO News. “Black people as a whole have not been in a place to be compensated for their genius or their work for a very, very long time.”

Former, admitted, pimp

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Paul and Jimntenn, the two of you aren’t witnessing rascism or racist here on this thread.

What you are witnessing are folks who are disgusted and have a great disdain for an ethnic group that has been given more in the past 60 years than any ethnic group has received in the history of the world. No one can deny the billions of $ spent by American society to lift up and promote these folks. Specific set asides, preferential treatment and the list goes on of which the two of you are all too well aware of.

What has all of this yielded for the society that financed all of it with their hard earned $ ??

The Irish overcame their time in the barrel as did the Italians and the Jews. Yet we still make excuses for these folks and we still throw money into a bottomless pit of sewerage.

Racist, you both say and call others?

Thats because you have no knowledge of history, absolutely no ability to do math, and you are a racist. Its not because you are disgusted by anything. Its because your daddy was a racist as well as his daddy before him and so on. 60 years ago was 1960. The bombing of the baptist church that killed the 4 black girls was 1963. MLK was murdered in 1968. The last lynching of a black man occurred in 1981. Racism continues to this day. It was only a few months back that a black man was murdered by white men because he was black and jogging in a white neighborhood. Police shoot black people for no reason and get away with it. This thread is a perfect example of how racist this country still is. The situation that the black people who are in poor crime infested areas is a direct result of how they have been treated in this country for more than 400 years. They were enslaved for 300 years and then not considered human for more than a hundreds years after that. You all are just pissed because the law has declared them your equals. You gotta sit on the same toilets as they do.

Breonna Taylor didn't do anything. She was a paramedic. They didn't find anything in her apartment. They kicked in her door, her boyfriend defended his home like anyone of you would have done and the police shot blindly into the apartment killing an innocent woman. Thank god there wasn't any children in the apartment. Of course you wouldn't care. Why? Because they are black. I am sure everyone on this thread would be so understanding if the exact same thing happened to them. Let me ask you. If I kick in your door, are you going to wait and make sure I am not the police before defending your home?

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Any white man that's not 200 miles from Louisville is an idiot !

The city will burn, they've had to much time to prepare for this, How many pallets of bricks are sitting around, ball bats and cans of gas ?

We'll see, but I doubt that the city will burn. This isn't Oregon or Minnesota.

With months to prepare there will be plenty of Oregon's finest there to start sh~t and Minnesota is nothing but a short bus ride away !

They gotta keep Biden out of the news and something to keep Trump's pick delayed as long as possible.

Its not like the police are going to do anything to stop the burning !

Brandenburg, KY . Fifty miles from downtown Louisville, KY. Follow the link to see what happened last time protesters showed up to destroy the Confederate statue in downtown Brandenburg, KY. I live about eight miles from Brandenburg, I'm not worried. Like I said, this isn't Oregon or Minnesota.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/hundreds-...6f0a248-ad15-11ea-b82f-33b35a7a6dde.html

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
*shrugg*

I couldn't care less what you call me.

You are filthy white racist trash. Why would you?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
*shrugg*

Maybe I oughtta get a T-shirt.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Breonna Taylor didn't do anything. ..........Of course you wouldn't care. Why? Because they are black. I am sure everyone on this thread would be so understanding if the exact same thing happened to them. Let me ask you. If I kick in your door, are you going to wait and make sure I am not the police before defending your home?

Duncan Lemp wasn't black

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
And, Jim, you are an idiot. About as bad as the bigoted fools on the other side of this discussion.

It is a solid fact, blacks as a racial group do score lower than any other racial group on any IQ test. The black race does lack a couple genes which lead to superior intellect and society building. But those genes are easily available via infusions of white or asian DNA.

As I stated in my previous post, some blacks choose to stay in their ghettos, generation after generation, rather than take advantage of preferential opportunities available to them across the nation. That IS on the ones making the choice.

In the paraphrased words of a well educated, rich black man, "It ain't Whitey holding you back anymore. It is YOU making the choice to drop out of school, do dope, and make babies instead of becoming successful."

Lots of black lawyers and doctors out there, and they are every bit as qualified as their peers of other races. Our family has patronized a black cardiologist for about fifty years, until he retired. He was a wonderful man and a great doctor.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Paul and Jimntenn, the two of you aren’t witnessing rascism or racist here on this thread.

What you are witnessing are folks who are disgusted and have a great disdain for an ethnic group that has been given more in the past 60 years than any ethnic group has received in the history of the world. No one can deny the billions of $ spent by American society to lift up and promote these folks. Specific set asides, preferential treatment and the list goes on of which the two of you are all too well aware of.

What has all of this yielded for the society that financed all of it with their hard earned $ ??

The Irish overcame their time in the barrel as did the Italians and the Jews. Yet we still make excuses for these folks and we still throw money into a bottomless pit of sewerage.

Thats because you have no knowledge of history, absolutely no ability to do math, and you are a racist. Its not because you are disgusted by anything. Its because your daddy was a racist as well as his daddy before him and so on. 60 years ago was 1960. The bombing of the baptist church that killed the 4 black girls was 1963. MLK was murdered in 1968. The last lynching of a black man occurred in 1981. Racism continues to this day. It was only a few months back that a black man was murdered by white men because he was black and jogging in a white neighborhood. Police shoot black people for no reason and get away with it. This thread is a perfect example of how racist this country still is. The situation that the black people who are in poor crime infested areas is a direct result of how they have been treated in this country for more than 400 years. They were enslaved for 300 years and then not considered human for more than a hundreds years after that. You all are just pissed because the law has declared them your equals. You gotta sit on the same toilets as they do.

Breonna Taylor didn't do anything. She was a paramedic. They didn't find anything in her apartment. They kicked in her door, her boyfriend defended his home like anyone of you would have done and the police shot blindly into the apartment killing an innocent woman. Thank god there wasn't any children in the apartment. Of course you wouldn't care. Why? Because they are black. I am sure everyone on this thread would be so understanding if the exact same thing happened to them. Let me ask you. If I kick in your door, are you going to wait and make sure I am not the police before defending your home?

Was lynching or extra-judicial violence only perpetrated on blacks?

I fail to understand why we as a country have allowed that narrative to survive. As if a rope has never been used to hang anyone but black men. Used to be playing the victim card made you a puzzy, now you're a Marvel comic hero lmao. What are your super powers? Changing your genitals at will?

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is a quote from the guy thats fixing Seattle[color:#CC0000][/color] !

Fixed...😬😎

Last edited by Beaver10; 09/23/20.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[quote=JimFromTN]

A Thats because you have no knowledge of history, absolutely no ability to do math, and you are a racist. Its not because you are disgusted by anything. Its because your daddy was a racist as well as his daddy before him and so on. 60 years ago was 1960. The bombing of the baptist church that killed the 4 black girls was 1963. MLK was murdered in 1968. The last lynching of a black man occurred in 1981. Racism continues to this day. It was only a few months back that a black man was murdered by white men because he was black and jogging in a white neighborhood. Police shoot black people for no reason and get away with it.

This thread is a perfect example of how racist this country still is.

B The situation that the black people who are in poor crime infested areas is a direct result of how they have been treated in this country for more than 400 years. They were enslaved for 300 years and then not considered human for more than a hundreds years after that. You all are just pissed because the law has declared them your equals. You gotta sit on the same toilets as they do.

C Breonna Taylor didn't do anything. She was a paramedic. They didn't find anything in her apartment. They kicked in her door, her boyfriend defended his home like anyone of you would have done and the police shot blindly into the apartment killing an innocent woman. Thank god there wasn't any children in the apartment. Of course you wouldn't care. Why? Because they are black. I am sure everyone on this thread would be so understanding if the exact same thing happened to them. Let me ask you. If I kick in your door, are you going to wait and make sure I am not the police before defending your home?

-----------------------------------------
A. Spoken like MLK and his ilk. Poor Pitiful Blacks

B. IGNORING the facts AGAIN.....Multi millions GIVEN to poor pitiful blacks, Welfare, Housing Projects, Iphones, et.al.
the list is endless.

The MORE is given the MORE is WANTED.
The Constitution guarantees the 'Right to PURSUE Happiness" Not Happiness !

C. IGNORING the FACT she was INVOLVED in trafficking DRUGS.... warrant was not executed because she DIED ..
NOT because Drugs were not there.

I never called you a RACIST !

Well......Let Me Guess !

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
when a communist calls me a racist I say I am proud to be and I try to be the best racist I can be. if I could send radio signals out into the universe saying it I would. do not fall in their trap when they call you a racist and clumsily try to get out of it by showing the other guy is. I admit it and proud of it.
around 1.7 million whites died founding this country. they fought the british french spanish all the indians messicans and each other. their blood is in the ground and I am sick watching the US willingly turned over to non whites who didnt do sh it except glom off what the white man has done. same thing in Europe

Just a few questions: How any times has the white man who identifys as SPQR70AD died to found this nation?

What gives YOU any rights to the gifts and benefits other white men of previous generations fought and died for?

How many black men and women died working the fields to make this nation great?

How many black men and women died crossing Africa in chains to the waiting slave ships?

How many black men and women died crossing the Atlantic in those slave ships?

And finally, exactly how is the sacrifice of our white progenitors any more important than the sacrifices of their black progenitors.

tell me you are getting paid to say that puke. you cant be this dumb. how many black chiefs raided afreakan villages to get the slaves? you are going to compare those who died at the Alamo to a cotton picker?? are you insane? the average life span of an irish immigrant at the time of slavery was well under that of a plantation black

Attached Images
irish-slaves.jpg (21.97 KB, 115 downloads)
Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/23/20.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
*shrugg*

You are filthy white racist trash.

AGAIN ! !

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Lots of black doctors out there

~~~We're staying in a hotel fulla black surgeons, I guess they meet here once a year,
They exchange their ghetto stories while they're drinking on a 40 ounce beer,
Then they're off to buy some Swishers, smoke a blunt with an old OG,
And I don't think that I would ever let 'em cut on me.~~~

(With apologies to Jimmy Buffet)

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
until we get to the point where we can have a factual conversation about Blacks as a culture in this country without being accused of being a white supremacist or if you are black, Uncle Tom, we're never going to figure this out.

Blacks live in a world of duality - non conformity, along with the idea that segregation is good if its their idea (and therefore beneficial to them) is what is holding them back.

Indians and Chinese have integrated into this country without much racism in the last 50 years because while still maintaining an attachment to their culture , they want to integrate, not segregate, they want to conform, not rebel - Contribute, not consume.

The amount of tolerance we've created for African Americans -media, politics, income security, job placement, education - would be considered an advantage that would lead to superiority with any other culture - and yet other cultures, people who arrive here barely speaking English, overcome and integrate into our society often in a single generation. We see it now with Asians dominating our STEM fields in our education system.

We're on at least 3 generations now since the civil rights act and African Americans are no further ahead, still burning down their own communities in protest every 20 years

Spot on assessment. That leads to the question: Why?

It is not because individual blacks are incapable of improving themselves. We have many black Drs and Lawyers in this nation.

But, like the American Indian, the American welfare system has created vast "reservations" of blackness. And like the Indians, to excell, one has to leave the reservations and integrate into mainstream America.

any black who got a law degree got it thru affirmative blaction and the job thru quota hires. the obamas a perfect example. mr michelle obama admitted it when she was in college. you are so proud of black DA's and judges so they can wrongly persecute whites

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I didn't know so many of you here got down on your knees to suck the black man's cock regularly. Learn something every day.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
*shrugg*

Maybe I oughtta get a T-shirt.

LOL I am proud of being a racist.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Jim, no one here is saying that wrongs were not done. They were done and not just to black peoples. You seem to ignore Irish, Italian, Jew, Asian, Indian in total deference to blacks, only. Why is that?

If anyone on this thread has a biased tunnel vision it is you .

Are the riots past and present in any way justified in your mind?
Answer that.

From all that you cite in your attached note, would you agree that amends have been made and that policies are in place to protect?
Answer that.

I respect your beliefs, Jim but you are an obvious case of pot vs kettle.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
314 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 31 invisible), 1,998 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,953
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.