Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I like to break things like this down to the elements,..hence,

Everybody who got killed or injured by Kyle Rittenhouse was attacking Kyle Rittenhouse.

That's all I need to know.

Not Guilty.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Thanks for posting this. Well done video. I hope the show it to jurors.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Great vid.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Wow. Rittenhouse supported Law Enforcement, but they sure didn't have his back. Ironic. I hope those Blue Boys are proud of getting that arrest.

It wasn't the cops.

It was the District Atty's office.

Kyle surrendered to the police. He was then incarcerated by police. I didn't realize they were automatons. My apologies.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

My guess is a long delay to a trial, drop all charges except possession by a minor, and quietly gets a slap on the wrist and walks,

His lawyers are very competent and they could easily get Andrew Branca, author of The Law of Self Defense and frequent You Tube contributor, to spell out exactly why all the elements of such a defense apply.

Norm

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Wow. Rittenhouse supported Law Enforcement, but they sure didn't have his back. Ironic. I hope those Blue Boys are proud of getting that arrest.

It wasn't the cops.

Kyle surrendered to the police. He was then incarcerated by police. I didn't realize they were automatons. My apologies.

Pay close attention...

Just hours later, after returning to his home in Antioch, Illinois, 15 miles from the scene of the attacks. Kyle turned himself in to the police in his home town, on 26 August 2020, accompanied by his mother, long before any court documents were filed in Wisconsin.

Kyle Rittenhouse voluntarily surrendered to police in Antioch, Illinois.

Kyle Rittenhouse was accompanied by his mother when he went to the police department Wednesday, Antioch Interim Police Chief Geoff Guttschow said Thursday. He faces multiple charges in Kenosha.

https://gunsinthenews.com/kyle-rittenhouse-armed-defender-political-prisoner

If you had the slightest inking of how the criminal justice system worked, you'd know that unless a police officer actually witnesses a crime happen, they cannot arrest a suspect without a warrant. Warrants are signed by judges, and charges come through the district atty's office.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
So his bail is two million, and he sits in jail? WTF? Can all of the right in America not scrape together two million to get him out? Is there a bail fund for him? If not, why not? I am talking about a fund specifically to make his bail. This guy did what he had to do with a remarkable situational awareness and restraint, especially given his age, and he rots in jail while the attackers get to walk around spewing their bullschit. We can do better than that.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 09/23/20.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

It wasn't the cops.

Pay close attention...

Just hours later, after returning to his home in Antioch, Illinois, 15 miles from the scene of the attacks. Kyle turned himself in to the police in his home town, on 26 August 2020, accompanied by his mother, long before any court documents were filed in Wisconsin.

Kyle Rittenhouse voluntarily surrendered to police in Antioch, Illinois.

Kyle Rittenhouse was accompanied by his mother when he went to the police department Wednesday, Antioch Interim Police Chief Geoff Guttschow said Thursday. He faces multiple charges in Kenosha.

https://gunsinthenews.com/kyle-rittenhouse-armed-defender-political-prisoner

If you had the slightest inking of how the criminal justice system worked, you'd know that unless a police officer actually witnesses a crime happen, they cannot arrest a suspect without a warrant. Warrants are signed by judges, and charges come through the district atty's office.

What does a cop do if there is no crime? What does a cop do who values his oath more than his pension? What power do corrupt judges and corrupt district attorneys have without compliant police? Answer those questions, for me. I only have an IQ of 150, so I don't know what I'm talking about.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I watched this video this morning.

Succinct and factual,this is nothing like the propaganda wing of the Demonrat Party or as President Trump calls them the Fake News.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The only thing Kyle did wrong, was not put a couple leaks in the shixtbird that tried to jump on his head. Pure ghetto move, seen in most of the hood fights posted.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
What does a cop do if there is no crime? Nothing.

What does a cop do who values his oath more than his pension? Quit and get a job with a department that adheres to the Constitution. Preferably with an elected sheriff that has joined a group of other Constitutional Sheriffs.

What power do corrupt judges and corrupt district attorneys have without compliant police? It appears that you have a conflict with their politics, rather than their job descriptions. I join you in that.

I only have an IQ of 150, so I don't know what I'm talking about. So... we are on equal footing as far as IQ. But it doesn't mean you know anything about Criminal Justice. I happen to have a Master's Degree in that field.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I do hope the kid gets off and all charges dropped.

Unfortunately he's gonna be the sacrificial lamb for the liberals to give to the BLM/antifa folks. I feel he will go to trial, but won't get convicted, except for small [bleep] where it will be timed served.

Its BS through and through

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Unfortunately he's gonna be the sacrificial lamb for the liberals to give to the BLM/antifa folks. I feel he will go to trial, but won't get convicted, except for small [bleep] where it will be timed served.

He doesn't need to be convicted of anything. Time served, or not.

He was simply exercising his God given and Constitutional right to arm and protect himself.

In fact, he should file a civil suit and take them to the cleaners for even charging him in such a clear cut case of self defense. The prosecution is actually a persecution based on political leanings of those in local power.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I love watching that guy's arm fly apart.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

He was simply exercising his God given and Constitutional right to arm and protect himself.

In fact, he should file a civil suit and take them to the cleaners for even charging him in such a clear cut case of self defense. The prosecution is actually a persecution based on political leanings of those in local power.

I totally agree. this kids life is screwed while the pricks who should be in jail are running free and probably hailed as heros. I was just saying he's gonna be thrown under the bus. Anybody with half a brain can see it was self defense and some of those guys got off easy by Kyle not shooting when he should have.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell I wanted wack that 1st piece of chit he shot ...long before the carlot scene....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Quote from the video summary.
"Not one of the people who attacked Kyle have been arrested or charged with a crime"

One arm says (through a friend of course) that "he wishes he had not hesitated and just done a mag dump into Kyle" and this is all because kyle was putting out the fires they were lighting....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Lin Woods is part of Kyle's law team.

The pendulum is going to swing and Kyle will most probably "get paid" before all is said and done.

Right now is rough but there is some light showing at the end of the tunnel and the Kid is lucky there is so much video documenting exactly what happened and some high powered patriot attorneys stepped up to the plate.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
The communists will try to fix this trial. Can’t have a patriot get away with shooting communist rioters.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
So his bail is two million, and he sits in jail? WTF? Can all of the right in America not scrape together two million to get him out? Is there a bail fund for him? If not, why not? I am talking about a fund specifically to make his bail. This guy did what he had to do with a remarkable situational awareness and restraint, especially given his age, and he rots in jail while the attackers get to walk around spewing their bullschit. We can do better than that.

Interesting questions OGW.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
642 members (1badf350, 09wingates, 219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,587 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,601
Posts18,398,282
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.