Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2

Leaked Docs Claim Breonna Taylor Was Managing Drug Dealing Ex’s Money, He Used Her Address As His

Sandy Malone3 weeks ago

Louisville, KY – Leaked documents from the investigation of the Breonna Taylor shooting showed the 26-year-old had a close relationship with her drug dealer ex-boyfriend and was managing his money while he was in jail.

The documents were leaked to WAVE two days before bench warrants were issued for Taylor’s ex-boyfriend Jarmarcus Glover on Aug. 27.

Glover was arrested shortly thereafter on new drug charges, according to WAVE.

Taylor was shot five times by Louisville Metropolitan Police Department (LMPD) officers on March 13 during raid on her home to serve a search warrant.

Officers were serving a simultaneous arrest warrant on Glover across town.

Police said Taylor’s current boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, opened fire after police announced themselves and shot a Louisville police sergeant.

“Officers knocked on the door several times and announced their presence as police who were there with a search warrant,” he told reporters at a press conference the afternoon of March 13. “The officers forced entry into the exterior door and were immediately met by gunfire. Sergeant [John] Mattingly sustained a gunshot wound and returned fire.”

Officers returned fire and Taylor was fatally shot, the Courier Journal reported.

The officer-involved shooting spurred protests in Louisville that escalated dramatically after death of 46-year-old George Floyd in the custody of the Minneapolis police on May 25.

Several people were shot and killed during violent riots that left the city in ruins and resulted in the resignation of the police chief.

Taylor’s family have claimed she wasn’t still involved with her drug dealer ex-boyfriend when she was killed, and was an innocent victim of police brutality.

But the investigative documents leaked to WAVE at the end of August told an entirely different story of a woman who was not only allowing a drug dealer to use her address to register vehicles but was also moving money around for him while he was incarcerated.

The leaked report showed that detectives saw Glover drive up to a “trap house” where drug deals were conducted in Taylor’s car on Jan. 2.

A jailhouse conversation that was recorded between Glover and Taylor the next day included discussion of the drug house and another suspect in the investigation, WAVE reported.

“You talk to Doug?” Glover asked Taylor in the recording.

“Yeah, I did,” Taylor answered. “He said he was already back at the trap.”

Then the two had another conversation a couple of hours later during which Glover thanked Taylor for looking out for him, WAVE reported.

“When you’re around I stress more…,” the leaked document quoted Taylor as having said.

“I just always be worried about you … not like you and b—hes, but just period with the police, like all kind of s–t,” she added.

Police reports showed that Taylor and Glover ended two phone calls from the jail on Jan. 3 by telling each other that they loved each other, WAVE reported.

The leaked documents showed that Glover called Taylor 26 times from jail between January of 2016 and January of 2020.

It also showed she took calls from another inmate on seven occasions during that same time period, WAVE reported.

Police installed a tracking device on Glover’s red Dodge Charger and found he visited Taylor’s home on six occasions in January.

The report included pictures of Glover actually picking up packages at Taylor house and pictures of Taylor at the trap house police had been watching, WAVE reported.

Eventually, police linked Taylor to Glover in February after he gave her phone number as his own when his car was towed for a parking violation.

Then detectives confirmed that Glover was using Taylor’s address as his own, too, WAVE reported.

“Detectives received Jamarcus Glover’s bank records from Chase Bank,” the leaked report read. “On these bank statements, Jamarcus Glover used 3003 Springfield Drive #4, Louisville, KY 40214 as his mailing address.”

Glover was convicted of drug trafficking in 2015 and had several pending drug and weapons charges against him when police served the warrant at Taylor’s home, WAVE reported.

Another jailhouse recording made hours after Taylor was fatally shot showed Glover told the mother of his children that Taylor had been managing his money for him when she was killed.

“Bre got down like $15 [grand], she had the $8 [grand] I gave her the other day and she picked up another $6 [grand],” he told the woman, according to leaked documents.

“Bre been handling all my money, she been handling my money,” Glover told the woman a moment later, according to WAVE. “She been handling s–t for me and cuz, it ain’t just me.”

Then he said “I can walk in that house [Bre’s] and go directly to whatever it is no problem with it,” Glover said in the leaked transcription.

The picture painted by the leaked investigative documents varied greatly from the narrative that has been pushed by Black Lives Matter protesters of an innocent woman gunned down for no reason.

Attorneys for Taylor’s family have repeatedly claimed she and Glover broke up two years earlier and had only maintained a “passive friendship,” the Courier Journal reported.

Facts don't matter to the blacks & neither do laws as they don't apply to them; they just want to B(urn), L(oot) & M(urder).

Animals & tribal savages.....................period.

MM

BP-B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
We feeding these ebt hogs very well, they're all obese!

Trump Won!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Wait til the Minnesota verdicts drop.......

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
The communists just shot a cop in Louisville.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Rugies

Louisville officer shot, police confirm
Update 8:43 p.m. EDT Sept. 23: A Louisville Metro Police Department officer was shot in downtown Louisville amid protests in response to the Breonna Taylor decision, WDRB reported.
Metrosafe confirmed to the television station that an officer had been shot at Brook and Broadway sometime before 8:30 p.m. Wednesday. The news was also confirmed by LMPD spokesperson Lamont Washington in an emailed statement.
No other information was immediately available. Possible injuries to the officer are unknown at this time.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
They need to A-10 Warthog the crowds!

Trump Won!
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Rugies

i hope they crack down

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Looks like the mayor is a democrat. He will likely get inlock step with his party and allow the city to be destroyed. This will give him street cred with the [bleep] in his party. I sure wish some locals would slip in and inflict some misery on this garbage.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by JamesJr
This chit isn't about Breonna Taylor, or George Floyd, or any other Negro that the cops are accused of killing. It's about a race of people who really believe that they should be allowed to live as they want, which means engaging in criminal activities without any repercussions.

Let em go to Liberia then. We are a nation of law and order, or used to be before the pu$$ies took over. Serious question, what ever happened to the water cannons. They should roll these rioters down the street.

IC B3

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cop down via gun fire.

Chatter on social media is that BLM is celebrating the shooting of the officer, and the shooter is a hero.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Looks like the mayor is a democrat. He will likely get inlock step with his party and allow the city to be destroyed. This will give him street cred with the [bleep] in his party. I sure wish some locals would slip in and inflict some misery on this garbage.

Little Andy knows his limitations. The State Police are in Louisville. Governors in Kentucky know not to piss off the State Police.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RAS
Cop down via gun fire.

Chatter on social media is that BLM is celebrating the shooting of the officer, and the shooter is a hero.

Soon to be a martyr.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
2nd cop shot now.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
2nd cop shot now.

Goddammit, this is pissing me off.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damn! Those cops need someone like Chris Kyle on overwatch.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Low lifes galore there apparently?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mow the garbage down and be done with it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Little Andy knows his limitations. The State Police are in Louisville. Governors in Kentucky know not to piss off the State Police.

Two cops shot. How many before the state boys get "pissed off".

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Two cops shot. How many before the state boys get "pissed off".

We'll know more tomorrow.

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
727 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 90 invisible), 2,726 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,928
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.