Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Stickfight
In many ways I respect the simple life they live in places that I wish this country was more like.

Economic performance isn’t the only measure, but it is an important one.

What are some of the countries that you wish the US was more like?

Let me ask you where you'd rather go hunting. I'd happily trade California, Oregon and Washington for Botswana.

Not good PB. while Ca. is heading to the point of fiscal decompensation via their D worldview, have you ever been to Anywhere, Africa?

Nope. I have read enough about it to know that there is a wide gulf between what I'd experience on a safari and what life is like for the people there, but still, the land, the wilderness, the variety of wildlife. I am envious. And the day will come that Sub-Saharan Africa will have the last of the world's oil and gas. Who will have the best economy then?

You always beat around the topic this much? Just say what you want to say..BLACK LIVES MATTER.

There, said if for you. Enjoy Africa.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
In many ways I respect the simple life they live in places that I wish this country was more like.

Let me ask you where you'd rather go hunting. I'd happily trade California, Oregon and Washington for Botswana.

This might be one of the single dumbest post the fire has ever seen. Obviously you have never hunted any of the 3 states you mentioned.

Carry on...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Not good PB. while Ca. is heading to the point of fiscal decompensation via their D worldview, have you ever been to Anywhere, Africa?

Nope. I have read enough about it to know that there is a wide gulf between what I'd experience on a safari and what life is like for the people there, but still, the land, the wilderness, the variety of wildlife. I am envious. And the day will come that Sub-Saharan Africa will have the last of the world's oil and gas. Who will have the best economy then?

The Chinese.

You are probably right. They are much more strategic in their planning than we are. We can't even get a damn budget done on time.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove

This might be one of the single dumbest post the fire has ever seen. Obviously you have never hunted any of the 3 states you mentioned.

Carry on...

You ought to start a safari company to capitalize on the world class hunting there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

But you raise a comparison about which a rhetorical question might be asked : which is the more advanced society? The African continent which largely hasn’t “gotten there” or, our society, which has “gotten there” but in which a large portion would return us to a small wealthy elite and a large, poor lower class, like in Africa?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
And the day will come that Sub-Saharan Africa will have the last of the world's oil and gas. Who will have the best economy then?

Regardless of how many zebras they have for White men to hunt, I prefer to live in a country where less than a 1/4 of the population is HIV+.

As for the oil, if you see a path for sub-Saharan Africa to develop into a world leading economy you are dimmer than I initially suspected. What oil they have will be sucked out from under them and they'll be no better off in the long term for it, like always.

Which is just, because we are the ones who give that oil value. It never occurred to them put it to any useful purpose. You can pretend that is out of some obligation to nature, but it isn't, it is just a lack of ambition and intellect.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Springcove

Carry on...

You ought to start a safari company to capitalize on the world class hunting there.

I stand by what I posted and your ignorance knows no bounds.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

That is hilarious. The hunting industry alone in the US is 20x larger than the entire GDP of Botswana.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The amount of misinformation on this case is staggering. Just today Hannity was saying the cops had the wrong house. He said she was holding down 2 jobs. Some sources say one and others none.

There is a reason for all the disinformation (not misinformation) out there. You can't get the blacks riled up to riot with a basic factual narrative of "criminal gets served a warrant, someone shoots at police, police shoot back, someone dies."

Does that explain Hannity's misinformation?
You continue to demonstrate your lack of intelligence nearly every time you post.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If two groups of southerners start killing each other, can anybody lose?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some people on here have a bad case of White Guilt, or stupidity, take your pick

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The amount of misinformation on this case is staggering. Just today Hannity was saying the cops had the wrong house. He said she was holding down 2 jobs. Some sources say one and others none.

There is a reason for all the disinformation (not misinformation) out there. You can't get the blacks riled up to riot with a basic factual narrative of "criminal gets served a warrant, someone shoots at police, police shoot back, someone dies."

You continue to demonstrate your lack of intelligence nearly every time you post.

It's that gotdamn bicycle!

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OK, just to get away from Africa for just to a moment and get back to what matters at home. They just said a cop was shot in Louisville. No details.

Here in grand rapids, the black police chief kneeled in front of the protesters.

I hope Kentucky LEO's kick some ass and I hope Grand rapids burn down. Maybe it will show our cops not to bow to anarchist

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Cop down.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/23/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently one cop has been shot.

Time to take the gloves off.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The black Africans are just waiting for their opportunity to burst into technological advancement....

The story of the Afronauts.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunner500

They do make guyls sterile i hear. There's a vas deferens between that and nut.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You know, I am 57 years old and there only two things on my body that aren't damaged or broken. I still don't need glasses, and I'd gladly give up the ability to spring a boner for good knees.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Apparently one cop has been shot.

Time to take the gloves off.

John, thanks for the info yesterday on the fact rapidly cooled meat is tough.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
My son told me that impotency and bicycle riding go together but he wondered if bicycle riding causes impotency or maybe impotency leads to bicycle riding. It doesn't seem to affect motorcycle riders.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
740 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 77 invisible), 2,983 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,767
Posts18,401,467
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.