Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
This what all the [bleep] spewing bs about the Breanna Taylor shooting wanted isn't it?

Looking past the facts that THEY KNOCKED AND ANNOUNCED, they had a warrant, pages of phone tap transcripts showingshe was involved in the sale/distribution, she was not and had not been an emt for a while, the police RETURNED fire (ie for you slow [bleep], they were shot at first).

This is what you wanted. More unrest, more police shot. Congrats.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/23/20.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
2nd cop shot now.

Curious if most officers, besides feeling like they’re a living target, are too afraid to shoot out of fear of being prosecuted for drilling a protected class of people?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Mow the garbage down and be done with it.

With democrats in power, this is what we can expect.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really don't see things going much differently than in Portland..... The mayor of Louisville is... well, the mayor of Louisville, and Papa Andy is a dimwitted communist goofball.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im thinking there could be a lot of blood spilled around election time.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
2nd cop shot now.

Curious if most officers, besides feeling like they’re a living target, are too afraid to shoot out of fear of being prosecuted for drilling a protected class of people?

😎

You think? All the Monday morning do nothing QB's around here will be the first to biaotch....paging bleeding heart MP barnard......

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/23/20.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Looks like the mayor is a democrat. He will likely get inlock step with his party and allow the city to be destroyed. This will give him street cred with the [bleep] in his party. I sure wish some locals would slip in and inflict some misery on this garbage.

Little Andy knows his limitations. The State Police are in Louisville. Governors in Kentucky know not to piss off the State Police.

Two cops shot. How many before the state boys get "pissed off".

We'll know more tomorrow.

Didn't meant to sound judgemental, just sick of this [bleep].
If this can go down in Kentucky with no pushback, were toast. At some point people like us have to draw the line and start shooting back.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Flave would/will argue with me over this, but these people know exactly what they are doing in putting cops in difficult UOF situations. Shoot a cop from the middle of a large crowd...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Looks like the mayor is a democrat. He will likely get inlock step with his party and allow the city to be destroyed. This will give him street cred with the [bleep] in his party. I sure wish some locals would slip in and inflict some misery on this garbage.

Little Andy knows his limitations. The State Police are in Louisville. Governors in Kentucky know not to piss off the State Police.

The riot squads from all 16 State Police Posts, plus the Special Response Team is there. I just got word that a 3rd officer from LMPD has been shot. They will likely be turned loose soon.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
2nd cop shot now.

😎
I expect you're absolutely right.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#FugkCriminalElementBlacks

#(andWhites)

Last edited by BobBrown; 09/23/20.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

The riot squads from all 16 State Police Posts, plus the Special Response Team is there. I just got word that a 3rd officer from LMPD has been shot. They will likely be turned loose soon.

So BLM and Antifa are tee’ing off on officers with hot lead?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Mow the garbage down and be done with it.

With democrats in power, this is what we can expect.

GFY

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I swear to god this is making my chest tighten up. I am ffuukking fumed. It's time to shut that schidt down.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I swear to god this is making my chest tighten up. I am ffuukking fumed. It's time to shut that schidt down.

Don’t get a boner

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

We know what that means.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
there is only one common sense answer to blm/antifa now...

https://youtu.be/Nk5DcZ-rDNI

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

What number does it take?

That is rhetorical and not directed at you CT.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Get some fugging social workers in there already!!

Last edited by Gypsy_Wind; 09/23/20.

Fear the crabcat.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Trump should send in federal officers and quash this now.
Show the general public he can bring law and order if allowed. The average Joe supports law and order/public safety. It's the basic function of organized government. If our government can't provide life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, at a minimum, it's time to overthrow it and start over.

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

208 members (12344mag, 300jimmy, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 2UP, 22 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,718
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.