-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All the pain and suffering and stress of the last year boils down to one sick fact- the Democrat Party has an insatiable lust for power. And now, they are literally sacrificing real human beings at the alter of their cult.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Raise your hand if you still like body cams and think Gentle George was murdered.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

BLM and Antifa based riots and demonstrations are nothing more than street gang / Mafia like extortion, simple as that...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[quote=JakeBlues]All the pain and suffering and stress of the last year boils down to one sick fact- the Democrat Party has an insatiable lust for power. And now, they are literally sacrificing real human beings at the alter of their cult.[/quote

They are fighting for survival. Unlike many pundits, they know if Trump gets back in that they, the deep state NWO cabal, the MSM, the DNC and Fed are dead.

Sometimes when some act like its a fight for their survival, its a fight for their survival.

This fight is for all the beans. Its atypical warfare and WW3, and its going to be Biblical.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/23/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump should just say the words...Lawfully armed citizens, protect yourself with whatever means available you have in this time of unrest.

Amnesty for all LEO and Citizenry who are forced to use deadly force.

The End

šŸ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
ā€œMolon Labeā€
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Prayers for the all the LEOs and there family's.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Tonight might be the night that determines the course of our future. Either the law stands up against criminals and beats them back decisively, or the criminals realize they have the power. If the criminals win tonight, expect this to escalate quickly.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Looks like the mayor is a democrat. He will likely get inlock step with his party and allow the city to be destroyed. This will give him street cred with the [bleep] in his party. I sure wish some locals would slip in and inflict some misery on this garbage.

Little Andy knows his limitations. The State Police are in Louisville. Governors in Kentucky know not to piss off the State Police.

The riot squads from all 16 State Police Posts, plus the Special Response Team is there. I just got word that a 3rd officer from LMPD has been shot. They will likely be turned loose soon.

I swear to god this is making my chest tighten up. I am ffuukking fumed. It's time to shut that schidt down.
Just breath in and breath out bicycle bitch.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I'm glad I'm retired now....

I retired out as a Commonwealth Detective.
And have worked with many KSP troopers.

It's fixing to hit the fan for sure....

May God protect our boys in Grey and those in Blue, the Sheriff's Deputies and the Guard units.

Last edited by Dave_Keith; 09/23/20.

In God We Trust
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Trump should just say the words...Lawfully armed citizens, protect yourself with whatever means available you have in this time of unrest.

The End

šŸ˜Ž

Yep. Give us the green light. Bet this [bleep]'s over in two days.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10

The End

šŸ˜Ž
I can get behind that.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Listing to the Louisville radio scanners and it seems to be a fair amount of lead flying.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_Keith
I'm glad I'm retired now....

I retired out as a Commonwealth Detective.
And have worked with many KSP troopers.

It's fixing to hit the fan for sure....

May God protect our boys in Grey and those in Blue, the Sheriff's Deputies and the Guard units.

Plus 100

šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by add
Looks like the mayor is a democrat. He will likely get inlock step with his party and allow the city to be destroyed. This will give him street cred with the [bleep] in his party. I sure wish some locals would slip in and inflict some misery on this garbage.

Little Andy knows his limitations. The State Police are in Louisville. Governors in Kentucky know not to piss off the State Police.

The riot squads from all 16 State Police Posts, plus the Special Response Team is there. I just got word that a 3rd officer from LMPD has been shot. They will likely be turned loose soon.

What number does it take?

That is rhetorical and not directed at you CT.

Kentucky Special Response Team:

https://apnews.com/4efba5157b901f1af9203ce12b8cbf3e

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/14/kentucky-state-trooper-killed/72243042/

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Cops canā€™t handle it, other will. Dox those fat azz niqqers and visit them at home. Work up the chain to the top. Or start at the top and work down. Either way, I am betting it will fall to us. Hope we are up to it...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Cops canā€™t handle it, other will. Dox those fat azz niqqers and visit them at home. Work up the chain to the top. Or start at the top and work down. Either way, I am betting it will fall to us. Hope we are up to it...

The cops will handle it.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by add

What number does it take?

That is rhetorical and not directed at you CT.

Well, I don't believe it will be a "green light" situation from the governor. He and his daddy have never held a favorable opinion of the KSP. More likely, it will be a decision made on the ground. I firmly believe that State Police Commanders will act in a way that shows a model of restraint, but if action is required, you can bet that swift and blinding violence will follow. This situation will not follow the Portland model, even if the Mayor of Louisville and the governor of Kentucky are rat deek liberals.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Also remember.....

The NFL, NBA and other big organizations are bankrolling this activity. Where do you think all that money goes??

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Live Feed for Louisville NOW.

Go to day 119 video and hit play.

Apologies if this is some liberal fĆ»cks Twat page. Itā€™s all I could find quickly.

šŸ˜Ž

https://mobile.twitter.com/watchwoke?lang=en

Last edited by Beaver10; 09/23/20.

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, Ackman, 257wthbylover, 16 invisible), 1,595 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,513
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.