Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I really wish cops were given the green light to take this [bleep] out

it would be ugly and bodies on the street, but it would definitely be in the back of the minds of rioters the next time they want to try this somewhere.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by CoElk101
Prayers for the all the LEOs and there family's.

This... +1.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Listing to the Louisville radio scanners and it seems to be a fair amount of lead flying.

Yep, listening; more shooting going on

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dave_Keith
I'm glad I'm retired now....

I retired out as a Commonwealth Detective.
And have worked with many KSP troopers.

It's fixing to hit the fan for sure....

May God protect our boys in Grey and those in Blue, the Sheriff's Deputies and the Guard units.

Prayers from Colorado for those on the ground out there. What a chit show mad

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

Well, I don't believe it will be a "green light" situation from the governor. He and his daddy have never held a favorable opinion of the KSP. More likely, it will be a decision made on the ground. I firmly believe that State Police Commanders will act in a way that shows a model of restraint, but if action is required, you can bet that swift and blinding violence will follow. This situation will not follow the Portland model, even if the Mayor of Louisville and the governor of Kentucky are rat deek liberals.

No,..I don't believe that a green light came from Little Andy, either. I think Little Andy was told to go home and let the adults handle the matter.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When the police get tired of being set up by leftist leadership, maybe they'll step back and turn their head away for just long enough....

LOL
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
Raise your hand if you still like body cams and think Gentle George was murdered.

LOL

You are an idiot.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm happy to see officers carrying good old hickory.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Also,...I don't think Little Andy is too anxious to get on the bad side of the KSP ever since he got so scared from being hung in effigy that he built Fort Knox around the Governor's mansion.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2
When the police get tired of being set up by leftist leadership, maybe they'll step back and turn their head away for just long enough....

One can only hope....have little doubt such a thing would easily happen here, but in the cities.......

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by deflave
Raise your hand if you still like body cams and think Gentle George was murdered.

LOL

You are an idiot.

Yeah.

The world needs more ducks and green lights.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Looks like the mayor is a democrat. He will likely get inlock step with his party and allow the city to be destroyed. This will give him street cred with the [bleep] in his party. I sure wish some locals would slip in and inflict some misery on this garbage.

Little Andy knows his limitations. The State Police are in Louisville. Governors in Kentucky know not to piss off the State Police.

The riot squads from all 16 State Police Posts, plus the Special Response Team is there. I just got word that a 3rd officer from LMPD has been shot. They will likely be turned loose soon.

What number does it take?

That is rhetorical and not directed at you CT.

Well, I don't believe it will be a "green light" situation from the governor. He and his daddy have never held a favorable opinion of the KSP. More likely, it will be a decision made on the ground. I firmly believe that State Police Commanders will act in a way that shows a model of restraint, but if action is required, you can bet that swift and blinding violence will follow. This situation will not follow the Portland model, even if the Mayor of Louisville and the governor of Kentucky are rat deek liberals.

https://www.facebook.com/Crayton.Ro...DAwMDEzNDk0MDg3NzozNzk0NTE4MzM3MjI5Mjk0/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guys, when you were in high school and had a weak teacher that tried to keep order in the class room by saying "Y'all behave or else!", and "or else" never happened. What was the result? The classroom was a zoo, the teacher not respected, and total chaos.

ANTIFA/BLM already know there is no "Or else" . No consequences. they get arrested and the DA will not charge them. They have people paying their bail. They can tear down the whole place with impunity.

How does this all end?

Kent State II

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Looks like the mayor is a democrat. He will likely get inlock step with his party and allow the city to be destroyed. This will give him street cred with the [bleep] in his party. I sure wish some locals would slip in and inflict some misery on this garbage.

Little Andy knows his limitations. The State Police are in Louisville. Governors in Kentucky know not to piss off the State Police.

The riot squads from all 16 State Police Posts, plus the Special Response Team is there. I just got word that a 3rd officer from LMPD has been shot. They will likely be turned loose soon.

What number does it take?

That is rhetorical and not directed at you CT.

Thank you.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by CoElk101
Prayers for the all the LEOs and there family's.

This... +1.

Bet you’ve never been accused of being consistent

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Long enough for what? You to post on the internet? You've never done a damn thing but run your mouth.

Prayers for the LEO's and their families tonight in KY.

MAGA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Trump should just say the words...Lawfully armed citizens, protect yourself with whatever means available you have in this time of unrest.

Amnesty for all LEO and Citizenry who are forced to use deadly force.

The End

😎

Don’t be stupid.
The President has no such authority

He/she can only pardon, commute or amnesty for Federal Crimes, not State and Local.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Guys, when you were in high school and had a weak teacher that tried to keep order in the class room by saying "Y'all behave or else!", and "or else" never happened. What was the result? The classroom was a zoo, the teacher not respected, and total chaos.

ANTIFA/BLM already know there is no "Or else" . No consequences. they get arrested and the DA will not charge them. They have people paying their bail. They can tear down the whole place with impunity.

How does this all end?

Kent State II

I was kinda hoping for more of a Red Dawn kind of situation, actually 😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or maybe.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv0rI-5ycBU

I will invite all of you not really familiar with this event, or not alive during the event to watch this and do a little investigation.
Riots and protests in the 1960s were frequent, often violent, and arrogantly flaunting the law. What stopped them? Mayor Richard Daley cracked heads in Chicago and the LEADERS were arrested and went to trial. the Chicago 7. Look them up.

Kent State put an end to campus protests. Shame kids got killed, but the old story, play stupid games.....

Hang out at a protest where the National Guard is coming and bad schist happens. I'd tell my kid "if you see people with guns coming, time for you haul ass if you're innocent or guilty".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
suspect in custody.

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,618
Posts18,454,995
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.