Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
over a fricking mask!!! Maybe BLM has a point.

https://youtu.be/oMIhuCVGgIw

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Unreal...but par for the course.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Some of that white privilege.

Urkels dad oughtta be ashamed of himself.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Were all in this together sick

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
That girl was a dumbass, but she looked pretty good in those shorts.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe defund those phuqqing pricks.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
She needs a pimp, AKA “Street Czar”. Lol.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pathetic

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"The man makes the badge, the badge doesn't make the man."

That fat Barney Fife needed to be kicked down about four rows.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
This is exactly what I have written about many times. Being a bully and doing harm and depriving someone of rights over a "non-crime" and then when it's pointed out, the cops and ex-cops often say "well we just have to obey orders or loose our jobs"!
And then you ask ..............or even demand respect for.............what exactly? What you do not do is what you swore you would do. Arrest those committing open treason right in front of your face.

When "defund the cops" get some coverage, all the conservatives who don't do their own thinking say it's a bad thing. Well--- I do too---, but not for the same reason. I am of the opinion that ALL cops should have to be graduated from at least a 2 year school in the US Constitution, it's history and it's correct meaning and applications. So that would take extra funding not less. Then after they are schooled they need to UPHOLD THE OATH. If they don't and get convicted of such overreach, it would be good if every one of them was requited to pay 3X the price in money, freedom, assets possessions and all other substance that would have been required from their victims for violation of their oath. No more "free time" to help destroy your own nation's freedom and say "it was my job". Battery with a weapon, criminal restraint and kidnapping would be charged against anyone committing that same set of felonies but because he has a uniform and a badge it's somehow OK? The servant sees himself as a master?

What we need is GOOD cops, not the kind we see here. That is both a cop and a criminal,(like MANY OF THEM) but his crimes will probably not result in him facing 10-30 years in prison even though there is no law that the girl broke and she was battered, kidnapped and shackled for a non-crime. The double standard was address in the Constitution under the prohibition of titles of nobility. So today the words for the titles are changed, but the double standard that existed for those in government (called "nobles back in the 1700s) is 100% in use today. But the titles of Officer, Senior, Congressman, Judge or "Justice" and many others are still titles, It was not the tradition of "nobility" or the wording of any particular titles that was (and is) the issue. It was the set of double standards that came with such titles that cause it to be prohibited by the writers of the Constitution.

However today even the "good cops" tell everyone that they can't do anything or they would "loose their job". They use that as an excuse to NOT DO the job they SWORE to do. So in other words, your freedoms, your future, your kids future and all other liberties are of less importance to them (even the "good ones") then their money is.

So if I am wrong, please take a few minutes to say so and say why. Point by point. Tell me that money is NOT more important to you then the liberties of your own kids and mine.

Then show me how that can be true if you are not active in openly resisting it ,with AT LEAST as much courage as that young girl showed. Show us all how she is not "more of a man" then you are.

We'll wait.

Last edited by szihn; 09/23/20.
IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Any idea what state this happened in?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What an embarrassment

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
There is so much wrong in that video, where do we begin? You wanna know who’s gonna end your world? Not the cops. It’ll be some sanctimonious snitch azzhole that takes it upon themselves to dump the weight of the State down on you. And the rest of the lard azz sheeple standing by while it happens. Because it’s not them. Today.

This society is toast. Wish there was someplace to go, but there isn’t. So I guess we’ll sit here until we all suddenly understand that we really do have to fight. Although history tells us most folks figure that out from behind a fence. We are well and truly fugged..

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
^
^
^
Only if we are cowards and don't fight back.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by szihn
^
^
^
When you're right, you're right...and you're right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Back in the hood he always wanted to be pimpin' and slappin his hoes.

That career never worked out. His guidance counselor asked, "Have you ever considered a job where people will respect you. You have potential young man. Apply to the right job and people will respect your authority.

That gangsta and his homies finally got the careers of his dreams.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I would have been arrested because I'd have knocked his fat ass down those bleachers.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by szihn
^
^
^

Right you are. Alternatively, same if we do all fight back, but one at a time. What I am waiting for is a workable number of other men to decide it’s time to hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. Starting to wonder if that will happen. The time is not yet, but it is soon, and we either rise to the occasion or disappear into the mists of history, leaving the writing of that to our lessers.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Elections matter.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like the school asked her to leave, she refused. Urkels dad asked the same, she didn’t comply.

When you don’t comply you get complied.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
93 members (257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 16 invisible), 1,665 guests, and 647 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,741
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.