Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by jackmountain

This isn't the USA anymore.

Huh?

So be clear....

You do, or do not approve of just mowing dipchits in the street down?

Well,.....yeah, I guess I do if they're leftist dipschitts.

The way I see it, we can live in America or we can live in leftist dipschittville.

I'd be just as happy with Balkanization,...but the leftist dipschitts won't allow that. Being separate isn't ever enough for leftist dipschitts.

They want to both ruin society *and* make you live in it.

The communists will resist Balkanization because they need us to pay the bills. We are supposed to pay the bills, yet live like they want us to. I am amazed that there isn’t a major movement to split things up. We will never get along with the other side.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

Playing the social justice warrior hate whitey card again?

Originally Posted by RiverRider

Huh?

So be clear....

Revolutionaries and insurrectionists may be dipshits, but not all dipshits are insurrectionists and revolutionaries. You don't get to pull that kinda shit around here.

I think you've taken something completely out of context. Please read carefully.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

wow what?

You can't have any freedom with leftist dipschitts running the show.

If you're going to be free you've got to separate yourself from them one way or another.

I would much prefer a peaceful split. But leftists won't have that. They want you under their thumb.

History has proven that over and over and over again.

I 100% agree. Absolutely. You hit the nail on the head.

But serious question....

Do you think LEO and National Guard mass executing rioters on the street tonight in KY is the path to get there?

REALLY?

That is my point. Unless you want civil war TODAY.............. It's not the right path.

But, maybe you do.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Duck say Chauvin a bad man.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When the situation is literally us versus them, as far as I am concerned, "they" don't have any "human rights".

If America was invaded by Russia, should the invading Russians be afforded all the "human rights" this country was supposedly founded on?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the USA.....

Does it look like the USA???

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Also,...I don't think Little Andy is too anxious to get on the bad side of the KSP ever since he got so scared from being hung in effigy that he built Fort Knox around the Governor's mansion.

Just heard today that the little tyrant is drinking like a fish. Executive Security personnel see him boozing like crazy at the end of every day, and they have been given the word from someone to make sure he does not end up "in trouble". I'd just be interested to read his hate mails that must be coming in. He's a worm for certain.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
REALLY?

That is my point. Unless you want civil war TODAY.............. It's not the right path.

But, maybe you do.

Hate to break it to you but the civil war started already while you were busy watching Sunday night football. It just isn't nationwide yet.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im thinking its time to start mowing dipschietts down in the streets. Save the cities, kill the chiettys.

Let them meet their Master faster. Their existence is a total disaster.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/23/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Huh?

So be clear....

Revolutionaries and insurrectionists may be dipshits, but not all dipshits are insurrectionists and revolutionaries. You don't get to pull that kinda shit around here.

Wait....Is this a trick question???

I’m in favor of mowing down any and all dipshîts of any color as long as I have a legal right to do so...

Put a gun, knife, 2x4 in your hand, and have saliva pouring outta your mouth while saying “I’m gonna kill and eat you” and I will perform a beautiful mag dump into your body and face.

No hard feelings....😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
When the situation is literally us versus them, as far as I am concerned, "they" don't have any "human rights".

If America was invaded by Russia, should the invading Russians be afforded all the "human rights" this country was supposedly founded on?

Duck erroneously thinks there are different flavors of revolutionaries, invaders, and insurrectionists.

Mow them down. If you participate in "peaceful protest" you vacate the area within 60 seconds of the incidence of violence. If you don't, you are a violent rioter.

Mow them down.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

wow what?

If you're going to be free you've got to separate yourself from them one way or another.

I would much prefer a peaceful split. But leftists won't have that. They want you under their thumb.

But serious question....

Do you think LEO and National Guard mass executing rioters on the street tonight in KY is the path to get there?

REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

All I know is, the left in America these days aren't just hippies with flowers in their hair. They're hard core "burn the damn thing down" radicals.

They're not just going to stop.

I would prefer not to have to deal with their bullshit. But they won't leave it alone. So there's going to be a day of reckoning. If the right doesn't call for it, the left will. In fact, the left is already calling for it.

America has had a pretty good run. But it's got a bad infestation. An infestation that's very familiar to many places around the world.

It just is what it is,....regardless of what any of us think about it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Huh?

So be clear....

Wait....Is this a trick question???

I’m in favor of mowing down any and all dipshîts of any color as long as I have a legal right to do so...

Put a gun, knife, 2x4 in your hand, and have saliva pouring outta your mouth while saying “I’m gonna kill and eat you” and I will perform a beautiful mag dump into your body and face.

No hard feelings....😎

I am saying you don't mow people down for being dipshits. You mow them down for participation in insurrection and revolution. No trick to it. Evidently, Duck's rhetorical stunt got right past you.

Last edited by RiverRider; 09/23/20.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

wow what?

But serious question....

REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

All I know is, the left in America these days aren't just hippies with flowers in their hair. They're hard core "burn the damn thing down" radicals.

I would prefer not to have to deal with their bullshit. But they won't leave it alone. So there's going to be a day of reckoning. If the right doesn't call for it, the left will. In fact, the left is already calling for it.

America has had a pretty good run. But it's got a bad infestation. An infestation that's very familiar to many places around the world.

Have you still got an FAL and a stack of mags?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

The angel George Floyd is shedding tears of joy and meth and fentanyl for the duck tonite for his social justice struggle in Colorado for the oppressed black men committing felonies

wow what?

But serious question....

REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
This is the USA.....

Does it look like the USA???

So far? Yes. In lesser countries these azzhats would have been mass executed on day 1, and their family all murdered. The fact we are in the USA these azzhats are still even alive.

But the general opinion here is to just kill them all.

Sorta, kinda, not constitutional, or American.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cool...
Dipshîts are a No-Shoot until they’re armed or trying to stomp dance someone’s brains out.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We need to get Trump back in office.

My momma always told me not to wait to take down Burners, Looters & Murderers 'til tomorrow, that I could take down today........................just sayin'.

To say nuthin' of revolutionaries, terrorists & communists.

MM

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Duckling of Downs,

I knew you could fill the shoes of a retard, but I’m happy as hell to see they fit like a glove.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

wow what?

But serious question....

REALLY?

But, maybe you do.

Have you still got an FAL and a stack of mags?

No,..I gave a lot of firearms away a while ago including all of my FALs.

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
644 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 257 mag, 71 invisible), 2,768 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,130
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.