OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Wells Fargo might as well pony up a few million to throw in for Breona Taylor's family.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Truth hurts.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
White collar industries have always struggled to put blacks in leadership positions. Many can’t handle even the most basic tasks of entry level jobs, despite a college degree saying that they are qualified. Companies fill their quotas with women and Asians, unable to find blacks that can do the job. With the current political environment, blacks are being put in token positions of leadership, despite their inability to live up to the title they are given. Multinational construction companies are already doing this. Political correctness rules the day in these organizations.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So they find themselves in places where it hurts makes white folks’ life miserable

The VA, the USPS, burger king, DMV, big city mayors, district attorneys

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
We had a token black assistant director . I was put in under him at our plant. We had a rotating on call between us managers. He would routinely show up and reorganize the work plan and when it would blow up in his face, would then blame the on call manager. He was a nice enough guy, but almost got me and a few others fired because of his incompetence! It was the best day of my working life there when they had me report directly to the director instead. He was slated to become the director himself; but was so poorly qualified that it eventually became apparent to even the CEO that trusting a 120 million dollar manufacturing facility would be a very bad idea. He got away with things that would have gotten any other person fired multiple times. His mistakes cost tens of thousands of dollars and were almost weekly!

Anecdotal I know, but I know several other instances through the years. I’m sure there’s blacks that ARE qualified, but the quota system probably makes it harder for them as well. Ive seen the same with women as well. The only time the CEO ever called me about an interview I conducted was after A female candidate was brought in. BS office policies!

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So, he tells the truth, states a simple fact, and somebody whines and calls him rayciss, and then he grovels and apologizes profusely... Yep, that's pretty much the standard procedure.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Stophel
So, he tells the truth, states a simple fact, and somebody whines and calls him rayciss, and then he grovels and apologizes profusely... Yep, that's pretty much the standard procedure.

That's it in a nutshell.

Black engineers are more scarce than hen's teeth.

Our country needs to admit the truth. As to the cause, maybe it would help if black parents were allowed to have vouchers or something to send their kids to decent schools. But a lot of black parents, assuming there are two, don't care. And the ghetto culture rails against education as making you "too white." Personally, I think that the average black is just dumber than the average white. Every university from Harvard to on down actively discriminates against talented applicants in order to fill their Negro quota and still they can't cut it.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
So they find themselves in places where it hurts makes white folks’ life miserable

The VA, the USPS, burger king, DMV, big city mayors, district attorneys

And billing dept in hospitals, Jesus can't get them moving.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They need to go to Hollywood then.

There is no shortage of demand for black actors in TV commercials, TV shows, and movies right now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

That's it in a nutshell.

Black engineers are more scarce than hen's teeth.

Our country needs to admit the truth. As to the cause, maybe it would help if black parents were allowed to have vouchers or something to send their kids to decent schools. But a lot of black parents, assuming there are two, don't care. And the ghetto culture rails against education as making you "too white." Personally, I think that the average black is just dumber than the average white. Every university from Harvard to on down actively discriminates against talented applicants in order to fill their Negro quota and still they can't cut it.

Please no vouchers. I pay more in property taxes and “bought less house” to live in a neighborhood well regarded for its schools and well maintained neighborhoods. I don’t say this with any ill will towards them but why should my home value drop, my kids be exposed more to there culture than they already are through popular culture, just so they can pay low property taxes while getting vouchers or bussing there kids in.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Same thing happened to a Navy Admiral several years ago. They asked him why there were hardly any blacks in the SEALs and he said because they can't swim. Of course he was right, but they crucified him anyway.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
They understand the value of hard work, talent, and dedication when it involves athletics. There isn't any affirmative action on the court.
However, when it comes to education, the rules are suddenly different and affirmative action doesn't help. It actually hurts them because it affirms their belief they aren't capable.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

My financial advisor is black... super smart money guy.

He left Well Fargo 4 weeks ago...

Well Fargo is a trainwreck of the highest order

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Maybe now they can keep pretending that public schools in black areas are tip top!

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

My financial advisor is black... super smart money guy.

He left Well Fargo 4 weeks ago...

Well Fargo is a trainwreck of the highest order

Yes it is, my sister works for them in Dallas. Train wreck is accurate. She's looking to get out or just retire early.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Anecdotal I know, but I know several other instances through the years. I’m sure there’s blacks that ARE qualified, but the quota system probably makes it harder for them as well. Ive seen the same with women as well. The only time the CEO ever called me about an interview I conducted was after A female candidate was brought in. BS office policies!
Affirmative action was the worst thing that could have been dumped on blacks. It allowed them to advance without having to get qualified and guaranteed failure when they were advanced beyond their ability to do the job.
In '61, Kennedy signed an EO regarding contractor hiring practices with this statement:

...take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated [fairly] during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin"

It was the 1st use of the term AA and would have been good if it had been applied as written. However, it was quickly turned on it's head by liberal judges to give blacks unfair advantages over white.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They always want to take the white man's stuff. Why can't they build something themselves?

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Tyrone
They always want to take the white man's stuff. Why can't they build something themselves?

Mud huts an' scheit.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
This story is somewhat related into how they use the system because nobody calls them out when they’re wrong.

My dad fired a black guy when he was project manager on a huge job. A few days later my dad, his boss and the owner of the company were informed that they were about to be sued. So they had to meet with the labor relations board, the guy and his lawyer. Guy said he was fired because he was black. They go to the meeting and they tell my dad that this guy says he was fired because he was black. My dad says “no sir, here’s his work and attendance record. I fired him because he wouldn’t come to work. As far as him being black, to the best of my memory, he was black the day I hired him”.

The case was dismissed 5 minutes later.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222ND, 65 invisible), 2,640 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,672
Posts18,456,039
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.