Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Ringman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This morning Napolitano said the guy in Taylor's apartment fired his gun LEGALLY when he shot the cop in the leg.

What's wrong with that guy?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
BP-B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Pot meet kettle.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ringman
This morning Napolitano said the guy in Taylor's apartment fired his gun LEGALLY when he shot the cop in the leg.

What's wrong with that guy?

Well he is a fudge packer for one, and a liberal for two.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I dunno, if someone kicks in my door in the middle of the night......

I bet every one of us has a gun placed somewhere strategic just for that reason

Last edited by KFWA; 09/24/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The drug dealer fired his gun because he didn't want to be arrested by the police. What part of that do people not understand?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA

know this: The cops KNOCKED and identified themselves before busting in on a legal warrant...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

True, but that is not what happened here.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well, the gun was legally owned and possessed and he shot at what he thought were intruders forcing their way into his home. The police say they knocked and announced, but did the armed occupant hear or comprehend that from a sound sleep? The shooter said he didn't hear it and thought his house was being invaded. He was arrested but the charges were dropped. It was determined to be justified, and as such, makes it legal.

I can understand how this could happen. A number of years back the house I was living in was burglarized in the middle of the night when I was out of town. My roommates reported the break-in after returning home from a night out partying. A week later the patrol officer who responded to the call knocked on my door at 3 am, for what reason I was never entirely sure. Waking up from a sound sleep with someone knocking on my door, after having been burglarized, I threw on my pants and grabbed my .357. I peered thru my window and saw the cop car in the driveway before answering the door. I don't know if he ever announced himself, if he did, I didn't hear it. Had he busted down my door before I could figure out who he was, he would have been met with shots. I put my pistol down and answered the door. He asked a few questions about how the investigation was going, that could have been asked at a more appropriate time and left.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
You realize that druggies and home invaders have taken to wearing fake police tunics and caps and yelling “Police” when they raid someone’s apt.?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The cops KNOCKED and identified themselves before busting in on a legal warrant...

सिर्फ इसलिए कि किसी एक का कहना है कि इसका मतलब यह नहीं है कि आप इसे सुनते हैं या समझते हैं!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

know this: The cops KNOCKED and identified themselves before busting in on a legal warrant...

Knock-knock

Who's there?

Breach

Breach who?

(ears ringing)

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I am not a supporter of no knock warrants on Americans...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The drug dealer fired his gun because he didn't want to be arrested by the police. What part of that do people not understand?

The shooter was not the drug dealer they were looking for and no drugs were found in the apartment. I've seen nothing indicating that the shooter was involved in anything illegal. The fellow who shot the officer was not on the warrant. Breonna Taylor's name was on the warrant and it was suspected that the drug dealer they were investigating had used her apartment to store drugs, which was not supported by the search. The shooter was not wanted by police and he had no drugs on him, so why would he think he was going to be arrested?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I am not a supporter of no knock warrants on Americans...

That's a good stance.

If you're the one defining "American."

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sleep with a fan on to drown out road noise and have even slept with ear plugs in. In my estimation it is entirely possible that the police did announce themselves and it is entirely possible that the man that fired the shots didn't know it was the police. Maybe all he saw was the bright lights of their flashlights.

I guess I should apologize for being non-binary on this forum.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Originally Posted by JamesJr

The shooter was not the drug dealer they were looking for and no drugs were found in the apartment. I've seen nothing indicating that the shooter was involved in anything illegal. The fellow who shot the officer was not on the warrant. Breonna Taylor's name was on the warrant and it was suspected that the drug dealer they were investigating had used her apartment to store drugs, which was not supported by the search. The shooter was not wanted by police and he had no drugs on him, so why would he think he was going to be arrested?

Jesus Christ.

If you're going to try and state an informed opinion, at least try.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

We knew what you were a long time ago.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The police were fired on. What do you expect them to do. Just die because people don't like the law.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I sleep with a fan on to drown out road noise and have even slept with ear plugs in. In my estimation it is entirely possible that the police did announce themselves and it is entirely possible that the man that fired the shots didn't know it was the police. Maybe all he saw was the bright lights of their flashlights.

maybe we should relay on the testimony and facts the grand jury had in hand instead of internet speculation.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by CashisKing
The cops KNOCKED and identified themselves before busting in on a legal warrant...

सिर्फ इसलिए कि किसी एक का कहना है कि इसका मतलब यह नहीं है कि आप इसे सुनते हैं या समझते हैं!

This. +1!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
673 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 76 invisible), 2,748 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,640
Posts18,399,000
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.