GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That girl was a dumbass, but she looked pretty good in those shorts.

why was she dumb cop sucker? cause she is 10 times braver then you? I have noticed all over the country women have more courage then the the tough talking gun wielding fat graybeard men. that is a sad indictment of the so called men that are around

Blacks seem pretty ballsy too.

Any correlation?

so you relish the idea you are a coward and you are actually saying that whites should be cowards to show they are superior to negros. are you insane?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OldHat
Where was this?

Logan, Ohio

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Logan, Ohio

Deflave wins

Last edited by UncleAlps; 09/24/20.

God Bless America
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

so you relish the idea you are a coward and you are actually saying that whites should be cowards to show they are superior to negros. are you insane?

Were you educated in Ohio?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
We don't have fleeting values on complying with cops here do we?

We don't have the ridiculous idea that all laws are the same do we?

We we can conform to Godwin's law if we must.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
QUEEF70AD,

You'll love this one.

LOL:

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Oh no, we get to pick and choose which ones we believe are good and just, and behave accordingly. All the while condemning others for doing the same. It's the American way!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1minute
Whole incident could have been easily prevented.

You mean if the cop had offered her a $1 piece of cloth first?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob

why was she dumb cop sucker? cause she is 10 times braver then you? I have noticed all over the country women have more courage then the the tough talking gun wielding fat graybeard men. that is a sad indictment of the so called men that are around

Because women, at least most white women, have little comprehension of real violence. They are sheltered and they don’t fight like men. Everyman used to learn somewhere in middle or high school that in every confrontation there comes a point where if you cross a certain line, you’re going to get your ass beat or try to beat someone else’s. White women don’t ever learn that lesson.

you are right about that partially but that women fought for 5 minutes and did not give in. by then she knew what it was like to be in a fracas. have you ever been down south and see what a lot of those white girls do? they are real tough some do noodling sticking their arms in a muddy bank pulling out a 25 lb catfish

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Ohio, it does not surprise me. Why does it not surprise me.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=trump+rally+booed+ohio+governor

This mask stuff is insane. Did you see these numbers .

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/1308788330201583618

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Because women, at least most white women, have little comprehension of real violence. They are sheltered and they don’t fight like men. Everyman used to learn somewhere in middle or high school that in every confrontation there comes a point where if you cross a certain line, you’re going to get your ass beat or try to beat someone else’s. White women don’t ever learn that lesson.

you are right about that partially but that women fought for 5 minutes and did not give in. by then she knew what it was like to be in a fracas. have you ever been down south and see what a lot of those white girls do? they are real tough some do noodling sticking their arms in a muddy bank pulling out a 25 lb catfish

That’s only the white trash that do that.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I worked down there for 10 years and those so called white trash would do anything to help you if you needed it. I love feminine women but I also give the tougher ones who look great when they get fixed up a lot of credit

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by steve4102

Can you trespass on public land/property?

Yes.

No

Trespassing Defined
You commit a criminal trespass whenever you enter onto property which you know you do not have the right to enter, or remain on property after learning you do not have the right to be there. Trespassing can occur on both private and public property, and you do not have to receive a verbal warning that the property is off limits. Even if you enter a structure or property with the owner's permission, you can still commit trespassing if the owner later orders you to leave but you choose to remain, for example as a house guest who refuses to leave.

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

I worked down there for 10 years and those so called white trash would do anything to help you if you needed it. I love feminine women but I also give the tougher ones who look great when they get fixed up a lot of credit

Well, I live down there and I’m telling you any girl that will pull a catfish out of a hole is one you can bang in the back of Trans Am in the first 20 minutes you know her...ten if there are some pills involved.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Guess OH hasn't seen the new CDC survival rates.
99+% unless you are over 70 then 94.6%

Much less risky than shoveling snow.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Oh no, we get to pick and choose which ones we believe are good and just, and behave accordingly. All the while condemning others for doing the same. It's the American way!

No, you are confused. I don't care about the American way. I care about real justice. There are laws that are objectively unjust. Personally I think Dred Scott v. Sandford was a travesty.

Human rights are not derived from paper.

Personally I would have simply complied with the schools request and left. The public school systems are sewers and should be avoided at all costs.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

No

Go stand on school grounds after hours or after you're asked to leave.

Let us know how that turns out.

She was not there after hours.

She was there during a public even.

Asked to leave by whom and for what.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’m making jokes about white trash but the point is that we are at that tricky point where things aren’t right, but it’s too early to start shooting folks in the head. In a situation like that, probably best to comply and live to fight another day. But situations like that also make the coming of the time for shooting more likely.

One of these days, if they don’t wise up, the cops are going to find themselves being shot at from both/all sides and they are going to wonder how they got there. If you wear a uniform, you had best wise up and start figuring what’s coming down the road.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Can you trespass on public land/property?
You should see what the U.S. Forest Service will enforce against you on their (our) land. I sometimes worked with their law enforcement. One agent charged 2 elderly ladies who were out there raking up pine straw for mulching flower beds. And took their rakes. Charged them with theft. The same U.S.F.S. that routinely burns hundreds of acres of pine straw a year in (un) controlled burns.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,845 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,695
Posts18,456,662
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.