Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The drug dealer fired his gun because he didn't want to be arrested by the police. What part of that do people not understand?

The shooter was not the drug dealer they were looking for and no drugs were found in the apartment. I've seen nothing indicating that the shooter was involved in anything illegal. The fellow who shot the officer was not on the warrant. Breonna Taylor's name was on the warrant and it was suspected that the drug dealer they were investigating had used her apartment to store drugs, which was not supported by the search. The shooter was not wanted by police and he had no drugs on him, so why would he think he was going to be arrested?

Oh no, another Negro apologist. Breonna Taylor was deeply involved in the drug trade.......fact. She was not lying in bed sleeping peacefully when the cops "broke down the door without knocking" as the Negro apologists would have you believe, instead she was standing behind the shooter, wide awake, .............fact. Finally, anyone with half a damn brain, that knows anything about Negroes knows that the boyfriend shooter was as actively involved in the drug trade as were the rest of the Negro drug dealers she was letting use her house as drop point.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by KFWA
I dunno, if someone kicks in my door in the middle of the night......

I bet every one of us has a gun placed somewhere strategic just for that reason

No one kicked in the door. Witnesses daid tha cops knocked for several minutes. So said the Kentucky arrorney general.

Several minutes? That would certainly negate any tactical advantage that doing this in the middle of the night would provide.

Knocking gives more time to flush drugs.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jorgeI

know this: The cops KNOCKED and identified themselves before busting in on a legal warrant...

You do realize that that exact pattern is standard practice in home invasion robbery, though, right?

I don't know about "standard pattern", but what are the cops supposed to do if they knock and the folks inside either refuse verbally to open the door or say nothing?

Like high speed chases through the center of town, I think nighttime home raids should be outlawed due to the too high likelihood of death to innocent parties. Serve the warrant during daylight hours, in uniform, with several marked cop cars within view of the house's windows. The only exception should be where there's credible evidence that some innocent party's life is immanently at risk within the home.

Can't disagree with any of this. But I still think it should be a viable option as in an obvious case of terrorism or imminent death of someone, like a hostage for example.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by steve4102
The neighbors heard it, if they heard it he heard it, so says the GJ

Then why did the GJ decide not to indict Mr. Walker for shooting the policeman? If the GJ thought that Mr. Walker knew it was the police that broke into his house (and why were the police in plain clothes?) why didn't they indict him with attempted murder. They must have believed him when he stated he didn't know it was the police. The assumption that because someone else heard something that means others must have heard it too is ludicrous.

It’s the political climate dumbazz

If it's the political climate dumbazz, then why didn't the GJ indict the officers on more serious charges? Dumbazz!

It’s the political climate. Same reason they havent indicted other perps.

They dont want to wrongly file on the cops as it would lead to trials and each aquittal would result in the same pillaging all over again.

Exactly right. He’s trying to thread the needle of charging someone with something to give the rioters a little red meat while being careful to keep it minor enough to get a conviction or plea deal. Wildly make up charges against them and watch it all burn again when they go to court and get acquitted.
It’s really easy to understand and all politically motivated. I can see how it could be difficult to understand what is going on to someone dumb enough to live in NY with there 10 round mags and dumbazz looking AR’s to comply with the bans along with all the other regs.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
She was the bag man for her ex.

They have proof that she got packages of money as well as recordings of him telling others as well as her about what she was helping him with money.

It would be bad timing to arrest him after the gal getting shot in her hallway not the bed.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's one that gets it.....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
You realize that druggies and home invaders have taken to wearing fake police tunics and caps and yelling “Police” when they raid someone’s apt.?

And bullet proof vests

Door kickers have a hell of a job these days.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by tzone

I’m kinda with ya on that one.

4 or 5 well positioned Claymores also?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
[Oh no, another Negro apologist. Breonna Taylor was deeply involved in the drug trade.......fact. She was not lying in bed sleeping peacefully when the cops "broke down the door without knocking" as the Negro apologists would have you believe, instead she was standing behind the shooter, wide awake, .............fact. Finally, anyone with half a damn brain, that knows anything about Negroes knows that the boyfriend shooter was as actively involved in the drug trade as were the rest of the Negro drug dealers she was letting use her house as drop point.

So, if one tries to look at the facts (not rumors or suspicions) of a case objectively they are a "negro apologist'. Gotcha. BTW I believe George Floyd died of a drug overdose per the autopsy and that Blake's shooting was justified due to his actions and that rioting, burning and looting are not justifiable. No apologies necessary.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

No one kicked in the door. Witnesses daid tha cops knocked for several minutes. So said the Kentucky arrorney general.

actually they did kick in the door, but only after officers knocked and announced who they were. They were there long enough for a neighbor to come out and complain to them about the noise they were making and told the neighbor to go inside.

After this I'd have to agree that shooting the cop might have been out of confusion but not because the police didn't do what they were supposed to do. If you shot in that situation, police are more than justified in returning fire.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I guess it would be a thread killer to ask you men to read Andrea Widburg's piece in the American Spectator.

[Linked Image from ]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
can you imagine the balls on the upstairs neighbor when he sees cops lined up to bust down a door - he walks and out tells them to quit making so much damn noise

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Ringman Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I sleep with a fan on to drown out road noise and have even slept with ear plugs in. In my estimation it is entirely possible that the police did announce themselves and it is entirely possible that the man that fired the shots didn't know it was the police. Maybe all he saw was the bright lights of their flashlights.

I guess I should apologize for being non-binary on this forum.

It appears I'm the ignorant one here. I didn't realize the guy was not the "wanted" guy.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
He's an idiot and rarely makes a cohesive argument.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

And members on here think he would make a great SC justice.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Ringman Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Oh no, another Negro apologist. Breonna Taylor was deeply involved in the drug trade.......fact. She was not lying in bed sleeping peacefully when the cops "broke down the door without knocking" as the Negro apologists would have you believe, instead she was standing behind the shooter, wide awake, .............fact. Finally, anyone with half a damn brain, that knows anything about Negroes knows that the boyfriend shooter was as actively involved in the drug trade as were the rest of the Negro drug dealers she was letting use her house as drop point.

So, if one tries to look at the facts (not rumors or suspicions) of a case objectively they are a "negro apologist'. Gotcha. BTW I believe George Floyd died of a drug overdose per the autopsy and that Blake's shooting was justified due to his actions and that rioting, burning and looting are not justifiable. No apologies necessary.

We need a "Like!" button.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
what I get out of this is the cops want to do a Iraq style raid and cant wait to kill someone because they could have arrested her at work and when the house was empty search it then being if there were drugs in the house nobody can flush them. but if they did it that way nobody gets killed half the city dont get burned 12 million dont get paid 2 cops would not be shot . so what other conclusion can be drawn from this disaster? the fake right is so glad the cops got off not caring in the least for the dead wounded fire damage etc. as long as the cops get off

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
OK, so how many black drug dealers died and why? Did the cops run out of ammo?

LOL
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
OK, so how many black drug dealers died and why? Did the cops run out of ammo?

maybe they did they shot the female dealer 8 times. what is wrong with what I said about how to arrest her and search the house.
what amazes me is most of the guys here are boomers who were the biggest druggies in the 60's -80's. so after they had their fun they want the death penalty for people doing what they did. now in 1969 you did not have to worry about cops knocking your door down at 3 am and maybe killing you for selling weed or smoking it with a few people

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

And members on here think he would make a great SC justice.

Yepp... he kinda makes AOC look like some kind of super genius.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
691 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,794 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.