Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That girl was a dumbass, but she looked pretty good in those shorts.

why was she dumb cop sucker? cause she is 10 times braver then you? I have noticed all over the country women have more courage then the the tough talking gun wielding fat graybeard men. that is a sad indictment of the so called men that are around

Because women, at least most white women, have little comprehension of real violence. They are sheltered and they don’t fight like men. Everyman used to learn somewhere in middle or high school that in every confrontation there comes a point where if you cross a certain line, you’re going to get your ass beat or try to beat someone else’s. White women don’t ever learn that lesson.

you are right about that partially but that women fought for 5 minutes and did not give in. by then she knew what it was like to be in a fracas. have you ever been down south and see what a lot of those white girls do? they are real tough some do noodling sticking their arms in a muddy bank pulling out a 25 lb catfish

That’s only the white trash that do that.

I worked down there for 10 years and those so called white trash would do anything to help you if you needed it. I love feminine women but I also give the tougher ones who look great when they get fixed up a lot of credit

why was she dumb cop sucker? cause she is 10 times braver then you? I have noticed all over the country women have more courage then the the tough talking gun wielding fat graybeard men. that is a sad indictment of the so called men that are around

Because women, at least most white women, have little comprehension of real violence. They are sheltered and they don’t fight like men. Everyman used to learn somewhere in middle or high school that in every confrontation there comes a point where if you cross a certain line, you’re going to get your ass beat or try to beat someone else’s. White women don’t ever learn that lesson.

you are right about that partially but that women fought for 5 minutes and did not give in. by then she knew what it was like to be in a fracas. have you ever been down south and see what a lot of those white girls do? they are real tough some do noodling sticking their arms in a muddy bank pulling out a 25 lb catfish

well you should google the rebels when they go in the mud swamps like 50 trucks mud splattered all over the trucks young guys with real hot girls in tiny shorts tits hanging out having a good time getting mud on them. when I was in Fla went with them a few times and saw tons of hot girls. take them any day over a white city girl or college girl that goes with negros

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
We don't know how many times she was politely asked to either wear a mask or leave the premises.

The video we see starts when things were escalating, no telling what sequence of events led up to that.

Might have been better if the Cop has waited for backup, with the two Cops and the Athletic Director/Coach guy all present before anyone started the laying on of hands it woulda been less of a me vs you situation and the lady might have complied.

As it was, the lady drew the line in the sand, not them.

What were they supposed to do, walk away?

Bottom line, doesn't look like anybody got hurt, and the lady now knows what a taser feels like.

if that was my wife/sister /GF he would know what a bullet feels like. our liberty and rights got hurt mr cop

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/24/20.
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

I worked down there for 10 years and those so called white trash would do anything to help you if you needed it. I love feminine women but I also give the tougher ones who look great when they get fixed up a lot of credit

well you should google the rebels when they go in the mud swamps like 50 trucks mud splattered all over the trucks young guys with real hot girls in tiny shorts tits hanging out having a good time getting mud on them. when I was in Fla went with them a few times and saw tons of hot girls. take them any day over a white city girl or college girl that goes with negros

Son, it ain’t the the white college girls who are mud sharking. Any trip to any Walmart or Dollar Tree will tell you what kind of girls are mud sharking. I’ve often joked that it some sort of weird karma that the grandchildren of those most likely to have been in the front rank of the old timey lynch mobs, are the ones most likely to have a couple of black babies on welfare.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
That woman was really stupid.

Just put on the damned mask or leave. That's all.

Instead she gets a night in jail, someone has to post bail, and she gets convicted of misdemeaner harges of trespassing and resisting arrest. Very dumb trade.

But as far as arresting the rioters is concerned, I've about had it with the Democrats enabling and encouraging violent crime. Today's news showed a video of a Uhaul in Louisville unloading weapons and stuff for the criminals. Get the damned license plate and arrest someone.

And don't let them out with no bail like the communist fruitcake mayor of Noo Yawk does.

Incidentally, the Ohio governor's handling of the Covid-19 stuff is very popular with the voters, unlike that loon in New York State.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Just put on the damned mask...

I am the only legal guardian of my minor son on the football team...

I have severe COPD... and will literally die if forced to wear a mask.

What do you recommend?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
now that the video has gone viral, I expect a bunch of white people to loot an Applebees tonight

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Just put on the damned mask...

I am the only legal guardian of my minor son on the football team...

I have severe COPD... and will literally die if forced to wear a mask.

What do you recommend?

I also have been tested twice and am positive for CV-19 antibodies.

Last edited by CashisKing; 09/24/20. Reason: Typos.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Black cop getting some payback from Caucasians. No reason to ponder it any farther than that.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Her fellow patrons should have helped . fat [bleep]

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Instead she gets a night in jail, someone has to post bail, and she gets convicted of misdemeaner harges of trespassing and resisting arrest. Very dumb trade.

But as far as arresting the rioters is concerned, I've about had it with the Democrats enabling and encouraging violent crime. Today's news showed a video of a Uhaul in Louisville unloading weapons and stuff for the criminals. Get the damned license plate and arrest someone.

And don't let them out with no bail like the communist fruitcake mayor of Noo Yawk does.

Incidentally, the Ohio governor's handling of the Covid-19 stuff is very popular with the voters, unlike that loon in New York State.

#brilliant

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Son, it ain’t the the white college girls who are mud sharking. Any trip to any Walmart or Dollar Tree will tell you what kind of girls are mud sharking. I’ve often joked that it some sort of weird karma that the grandchildren of those most likely to have been in the front rank of the old timey lynch mobs, are the ones most likely to have a couple of black babies on welfare.

you must not get out much. I worked 8 years for const company who did jobs on colleges> I was in ten states. EVERY negro had one or more white girlfriends. I have had a trainload of college guys work on my framing crew told me the same thing. so I see you take glee in white girls having mulatto kids

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

you must not get out much. I worked 8 years for const company who did jobs on colleges> I was in ten states. EVERY negro had one or more white girlfriends. I have had a trainload of college guys work on my framing crew told me the same thing. so I see you take glee in white girls having mulatto kids

I don’t take glee in it, I’m just telling you that it ain’t the college girls dating the black guys. You are misinformed.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown

#brilliant

this country was formed by the guys that signed the declaration of independence and were put on a list by the british to be hunted down and killed. some were and a few had to abandon their farms and businesses to live in caves. freedom aint free that is what I heard a million times from the fake right. if the candy a ss slack jawed limp wristed fairies we have posing as men in this country would have been around in 1776 you would have NEVER heard of the US

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Well you are a jackass for looking at it like that.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Pathetic

Can you imagine?

Just looking at that video a couple years from now, what would you think?

Scumbags burning people's lives to the ground and some dumbass mall cop arresting this girl for not wearing a mask.

It really is PATHETIC.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Originally Posted by Hastings
Can you trespass on public land/property?
You should see what the U.S. Forest Service will enforce against you on their (our) land. I sometimes worked with their law enforcement. One agent charged 2 elderly ladies who were out there raking up pine straw for mulching flower beds. And took their rakes. Charged them with theft. The same U.S.F.S. that routinely burns hundreds of acres of pine straw a year in (un) controlled burns.

But not for trespassing.

I've been fined for a day hike in the National Forest without a permit. Happened in California. Still that way today.

No

Go stand on school grounds after hours or after you're asked to leave.

Let us know how that turns out.

She was not there after hours.

She was there during a public even.

Asked to leave by whom and for what.

The school, dumb ass.

On what authority did the school have to evict her, besides the unconstitutional mask mandate.

Going for the gold star of stupid I see.

LOL
I didn’t figure you for one that would kowtow to the tyrannical, unconstitutional mandates of the left.

Who knew.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

They have been brainwashed and trained by marxist educators, the lamestream media and social engineering advertising.

Their brains are grey mush.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wouldn't say that DeWine is very popular. He was boo'd at Trumps event, the GOP people I follow in Southern Ohio are always going off about him overstepping his bounds and our county, along with a few others have made resolutions for lack of other terms to state they were against some of his mandates.

I think DeWine was popular when this first started back in March when people thought this was a 2 or 3 week thing due to him being proactive. He tried to mandate masks a few weeks into it and had to back off because people told him point blank they weren't doing it. Then weeks dragged into months and he lost alot of his initial support. The populace has traded things being open for wearing masks, but that doesn't mean they agree with him.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/24/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

You racist POS, idiot, moron and leftist scum racist low life. You are the worst example of a human ever to grace this forum.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1OntarioJim, 224th, 222Sako, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 39 invisible), 1,961 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,065
Posts18,463,483
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.