Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]
[Linked Image from assets.website-files.com]

Huge Burris Signature Riflescope Delivery

Built on a legacy of reliability and confidence when it matters most, the new Burris Signature Series line of rifle scopes offers shooters the Burris Signature experience with bright clear optics and rugged dependability. Available in three different magnification levels and various front and rear focal plane reticle options, the Signature Series brings high-end features to a platform serious hunters and shooters will enjoy.

The Signature Series produce crisp, bright images using premium, multi-coated glass. Precise machining, zero stop on all target knobs and push/pull locking turrets provide the reliability and ease-of-use that seasoned hunters demand. Signature HD rifle scopes are waterproof, shockproof and fog proof and come with the Burris Forever Warranty

Shooters and hunters who routinely shoot at shorter distances will benefit from the Burris Signature HD 2-10x40 rifle scope’s wide viewing angle and low magnification. Featuring the Ballistic E3 reticle, shooters are given a simple method for determining holdover and wind drift. The 2-10x40 is built with a one-inch nitrogen-filled tube and includes push/pull locking turrets that can easily be reset to “0”.

#200530 Signature HD 2-10x40mm - E3 MOA

The versatility the Signature HD 3-15x44 scope shines for shooters needing bright, clear view sat a wide range of distances. The choice of either the Ballistic E3 Illuminated or Plex reticle delivers accurate shots both near and far. Precise side parallax focus, push/pull and zero-stop locking turrets give shooters complete control.

#200532 Signature HD 3-15x44mm - Plex

For precision or long-range shooting, the 5-25x50 Signature HD version is built with a 30mm nitrogen-filled tube and is available with three different reticle options. Sporting the new Burris front focal plane, 6.5 Creedmoor illuminated reticle designed around the popular 140-grain ELD bullet. Quick holdover estimates for 6.5 Creedmoor are ideal for shooting or hunting when confidence and seconds matter. The thin crosshairs on the Fine Plex reticle are ideal for those looking for a simple and precise sight window. The optic is also available with a Ballistic E3™ Illuminated reticle. This version also includes side parallax focus and zero-stop turrets.

#200533 Signature HD 5-25x50mm - E3 MOA

#200534 Signature HD 5-25x50mm - Fine Plex

#200535 Signature HD 5-25x50mm - 6.5 Creedmoor

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Made in China. No mention here, on the website, nor via the linked information, nor the manufacturer's site, or catalog. We just wait until we open the box to find out that Burris too has sold out in 2020? Screw that.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So buy an XTRIII. Most of it is made and assembled in CO. Doug doesn’t have a say where product is made, none of us do. Most people don’t care where it’s made for the lower product lines.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 260madman
So buy an XTRIII. Most of it is made and assembled in CO. Doug doesn’t have a say where product is made, none of us do. Most people don’t care where it’s made for the lower product lines.

And GFY. I would rather do business with a retailer and a manufacturer that clearly provides COO. You do as as you please. I say Fuuck Burris.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
So go fu ck Burris, but don’t sh it on a thread posted by a company that has helped many here with Info and deals.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SLM
So go fu ck Burris, but don’t sh it on a thread posted by a company that has helped many here with Info and deals.

Or maybe Doug will post up Country of Origin on his ads and Burris can do the same on their website and catalog. Or not, it's their choice to disclose or not, that in 2020, Burris began to manufacture in Communist China.. How else is a member of this place or other consumer going to know, these are unlike any previous Burris scopes? Whatever floats your boat. I'll share my opinion on it as I see fit. Furthermore, I think it'd be great if nobody bought any of the China made Burris scopes so they'd get the hint it was a bad idea. Hopefully it won't be a trend with yet another US manufacturer

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 09/24/20.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by SLM

Or maybe Doug will post up Country of Origin on his ads and Burris can do the same on their website and catalog. Or not, it's their choice to disclose or not, that in 2020, Burris began to manufacture in Communist China.. How else is a member of this place or other consumer going to know, these are unlike any previous Burris scopes? Whatever floats your boat. I'll share my opinion on it as I see fit. Furthermore, I think it'd be great if nobody bought any of the China made Burris scopes so they'd get the hint it was a bad idea. Hopefully it won't be a trend with yet another US manufacturer

Doug was unhesitatingly forthright when asked where these scopes were made. For that reason I wouldn't take a dump on his thread.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
^^^^^ ditto

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
And, now anyone seeing just this thread will know as well. Good day all.

--- Kid Rock 2022

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

I agree with you MtnBoomer. What is discouraging to me are is seeing those claiming to be Patriots, but still will purchase products from a known Communist country, a country that traffics in human organs, and a country known for its human abuse.
I have high hopes that either the CCP collapses or the people of our country stop buying products from communist countries.
As for me, I'll be damn if another red cent of mine will be spent in supporting a country hellbent on destroying the US, a country hellbent on devaluing human life, and a country where the Cabal power structure is centered.

IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Kind of hard to take your cape and pom pom rant serious when in the past you’re raving about Monarch 3’s and Sig range finders.

Thanks for solving the great mystery though.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SLM
Kind of hard to take your cape and pom pom rant serious when in the past you’re raving about Monarch 3’s and Sig range finders.

Monarch 3s (no) and Sigs? How's that Burris related?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Guess that would be the Christian thing to do..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by K22

I agree with you MtnBoomer. What is discouraging to me are is seeing those claiming to be Patriots, but still will purchase products from a known Communist country, a country that traffics in human organs, and a country known for its human abuse.
I have high hopes that either the CCP collapses or the people of our country stop buying products from communist countries.
As for me, I'll be damn if another red cent of mine will be spent in supporting a country hellbent on destroying the US, a country hellbent on devaluing human life, and a country where the Cabal power structure is centered.

Irks that Burris goes there this year.

TTT

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by GeoW

Guess that would be the Christian thing to do..

LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Mtn boom boom,

You’re embarrassing us lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I just find it funny that you (like many) have owned MIC optics, yet you’re here pumping your pom pom’s trying to get people to not buy a MIC line. Makes the below quote pretty comical when it takes 30 seconds on google to find just about any COO.

Are you saying you didn’t have a Monarch 3?

A lot of patriots will choose other than MiC, if given the common courtesy of being informed. Ain't no surprise here now.

Originally Posted by SLM

Monarch 3s (no) and Sigs? How's that Burris related?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Boy! It sure is nice to see the unwavering support for a fine scope dealer. Good grief!

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
TTT,

Just in case anyone missed it. Unlike all previous years of Burris scopes, they're now, for 2020, manufacturing certain lines in China.

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fuuck man go huntin or fishin, you live in the best state to stay busy killin stuff

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Since this thread has devolved away from the original topic (as usual) I'll put my 2 cents in. I'll do everything I can not to buy anything made in China. Especially after this COVID crap. Thanks China. I would hope good Americans would do the same. I have asked other manufactures where their products were made. Those that aren't made in China were proud to say and those that are, or are suspected refuse to say.

It's not Doug's fault and he has been most gracious with his help to me in the past. I hope people who won't buy China products will still look to his business when purchasing non China products.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So dougs name shouldn’t even be mentioned. Burris being chink lovers has nothing to do with Doug

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Just received 4 new sets of Burris Signature rings, their premium line....package says "Made in China" frown

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Just received 4 new sets of Burris Signature rings, their premium line....package says "Made in China" frown

Yah. I purchased a set of XTR Signatures Black Friday 2016, MiC was a surprise. It sucks Burris is following with scope manufacturing, but, I think I have covered that, at least hinted at it. Too bad ALL retailers don't provide COO as a line item in Specifications.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Guys,
I created this post to let you all know of the arrival of these new scopes.
Yes, they are made in China.
Yes, it is understood that many folks try their best to not support products made in China.
No, this post, is not intended to be a political post.

We, Camera Land, are in the Photo and Sport Optics trade. The products we handle come from all over the world. Those products are not necessarily completely made where they say they are and usually have pieces parts from all over the Pacific Rim, usually something (screws, springs, whatever) from China. After WWII nobody wanted anything made in Japan or Germany, now those locations are what's sought after in optics.

There's an old saying "There's an asss for every chair" There's quality product as well as crap product from everywhere. There's every price range known to mankind in the optics industry. When given to choice between 2 equal quality items at an equal price and it's the product that suits your need it's an easy decision looking at where it is made. Unfortunately China has become a major part of the machine. As I type this on my Made in China Dell laptop and pause to answer a call on my China made iPhone it is apparent that it's a small world getting smaller every day.

I will continue to post the arrival of new product, no matter where it is made, and it's up to you to decide if it's the right product for you. Not everyone can buy Leica or Swarovski. I am also sure that EVERY company sources some pieces parts from China unfortunately.

Please see these posts we put up as what they are, informative, and not turn them into something they're not, political

Thanks

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Well said and thanks for the info and deals.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It'd be great to see Country of Origin on manufacture's and retailers' websites so that information is readily available prior to purchase. That's not political at all, it's an opinion of a consumer. What manufacturer's and retailers'do with that information, likely nothing as COO China would reduce sales, is purely up to them.

I have had decent dealings with CLNY, however, that does not overpower my opinion expressed above. Promptly and accurately answering questions regarding COO is noted and appreciated.

--- Kid Rock 2022

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Give it up already, there is not a retailer anywhere, of any product, that is, or ever will put COO in an ad.

A simple google search of just about any product will show you COO.

You obviously have plenty of time to google.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SLM
Give it up already, there is not a retailer anywhere, of any product, that is, or ever will put COO in an ad.

Nothing to give up. Sharing my opinions on a discussion forum is why I am here. Don't like my opinion, don't read it. Simple.

Prior to posting I did research CLNY and Burris websites, there was no mention of COO for this line of scopes. Simple fact. And no previous Burris scopes were MiC to the best of my knowledge. Now, anyone seeing this will know COO and can use that information PRIOR to purchase as they see fit. And I imagine some will be able to not get a hard on for me like you.

TTT

--- Kid Rock 2022

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Good post, Doug. And spot on.

"Assembled in the USA" doesn't exclude glass and parts from the Pacific rim. And, I was careful to not mention a certain Oregon based company, lest someone get offended..

Posters need to check COO parts on their "American made" cars and trucks.... It's a global economy.

We appreciate what you do for us, well most of us... blush

DF

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SLM

Nothing to give up. Sharing my opinions on a discussion forum is why I am here. Don't like my opinion, don't read it. Simple.

Prior to posting I did research CLNY and Burris websites, there was no mention of COO for this line of scopes. Simple fact. And no previous Burris scooes were MiC to the best of my knowledge. Now, anyone seeing this will know COO and can use that information PRIOR to purchase as they see fit. And I imagine some will be able to not get a hard on for like you.

TTT

you really sound like a baby....get over it.....you have been hanging out with fireball to much......bob

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by SLM

Prior to posting I did research CLNY and Burris websites, there was no mention of COO for this line of scopes. Simple fact. And no previous Burris scopes were MiC to the best of my knowledge. Now, anyone seeing this will know COO and can use that information PRIOR to purchase as they see fit. And I imagine some will be able to not get a hard on for me like you.

TTT

you really sound like a baby....get over it.....you have been hanging out with fireball to much......bob

Thanks Bob, I always value your input...

Cumbaya Cumbaya Cumbaya.... The point has been made, clarified and confirmed... Cumbaya Cumbaya Cumbaya....

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 09/28/20.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

603 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,276
Posts18,448,399
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.