Hop To
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Overall, it sounds like the combined forces of the Louisville PD and the Kentucky State Police did a good job in holding Louisville's troubles down to a dull roar.

Hopefully, they set a standard for other places. God knows there are countless places that haven't shown any leadership with this.

It's got a lot to do with the will of the people of the State where it's occurring. Kentucky has a Democrat Governor due to the activities of some leftist activists (teachers) but the rest of the State government is GOP.

Basically, the people of Kentucky couldn't care less what the police have to do to stop the riots in Louisville.

Because of the shooting of the two police last night, I strongly suspect that the police will turn it up a few notches if it starts to look like the agitators are going to make this a nightly event.

I also believe that Little Andy Beshear is going to be a one term Governor. He's put himself on TV every day for months over the COVID-19 stuff and everybody has had an opportunity to take a good look at him.

He won by a very slim margin and I don't think that slim margin will be there for the next election.

GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Overall, it sounds like the combined forces of the Louisville PD and the Kentucky State Police did a good job in holding Louisville's troubles down to a dull roar.

Hopefully, they set a standard for other places. God knows there are countless places that haven't shown any leadership with this.

It's got a lot to do with the will of the people of the State where it's occurring. Kentucky has a Democrat Governor due to the activities of some leftist activists (teachers) but the rest of the State government is GOP.

Basically, the people of Kentucky couldn't care less what the police have to do to stop the riots in Louisville.

Because of the shooting of the two police last night, I strongly suspect that the police will turn it up a few notches if it starts to look like the agitators are going to make this a nightly event.

I also believe that Little Andy Beshear is going to be a one term Governor. He's put himself on TV every day for months over the COVID-19 stuff and everybody has had an opportunity to take a good look at him.

He won by a very slim margin and I don't think that slim margin will be there for the next election.

I believe you are right...Lit'l Andy got elected by the very teachers that Steve Beshear (Andy's father) raided their pension fund.

And, why is the POS that shot the Louisville officers still alive? He was armed with a handgun when apprehended.

Last edited by Dave_Keith; 09/24/20.

In God We Trust
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by FOsteology
All the sheit going down in the Demonrat controlled cities over the past several months is an organized, well funded, strategy to destabilize the United States. The behind the scenes people are domestic terrorists who have enlisted willful idiots to do the dirty work!

America, right now, doesn't seem to have the stomach to do what's needed to stop the nonsense. Declare them domestic terrorists, hunt them down and apply appropriate justice!

Agree ... mostly. "Stomach" ... it's not so much lack of stomach for doing what needs to be done as it is recognition of the uneven application of legal consequences. Antifa / BLM get their hands slapped and are released. They are people with nothing to lose. "We", on the other hand, would wind up getting life in prison or worse, and we have jobs and homes to lose, families that we are supposed to support that we'd be abandoning for jail. So there are constraints on us on the right which people on the left do not face. A disparity of consequences.

There's a line out there where those consequences, even unbalanced, stop mattering. I don't know where it is.

Antifa / BLM have been fairly smart most of the time so far. They are focusing on urban environments where there are lots of witnesses, mostly sympathetic to them. They have made a few excursions into smaller towns and had their asses handed back to them, outnumbered, and they've tucked tail. They are not going where there are concentrations of people who think like you do or like I do and not many sympathetic witnesses.

I'm not really looking for trouble. I don't feel like driving into Portland to start trouble. If it comes to my neighborhood, that's a different story. So far they've either overlooked the kinds of places people like me live or they have strategically avoided places where people like me live. They are cowards, but wise enough to stay where they have something of an upper hand.

Tom

Agree.

However, when primarily addressing as "America", I'm referencing our government. Law enforcement, District Attorneys, DOJ, Elected officials, etc.

If all of them (powers that be) fail to act.... at some point everyone will have to choose a side and let the chips fall where they may.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by T_O_M

Agree ... mostly. "Stomach" ... it's not so much lack of stomach for doing what needs to be done as it is recognition of the uneven application of legal consequences. Antifa / BLM get their hands slapped and are released. They are people with nothing to lose. "We", on the other hand, would wind up getting life in prison or worse, and we have jobs and homes to lose, families that we are supposed to support that we'd be abandoning for jail. So there are constraints on us on the right which people on the left do not face. A disparity of consequences.

There's a line out there where those consequences, even unbalanced, stop mattering. I don't know where it is.

Antifa / BLM have been fairly smart most of the time so far. They are focusing on urban environments where there are lots of witnesses, mostly sympathetic to them. They have made a few excursions into smaller towns and had their asses handed back to them, outnumbered, and they've tucked tail. They are not going where there are concentrations of people who think like you do or like I do and not many sympathetic witnesses.

I'm not really looking for trouble. I don't feel like driving into Portland to start trouble. If it comes to my neighborhood, that's a different story. So far they've either overlooked the kinds of places people like me live or they have strategically avoided places where people like me live. They are cowards, but wise enough to stay where they have something of an upper hand.

Tom

The Campfire heroes that pound their keyboards about how we should all be rushing into Portland aren't smart enough to recognize this simple glaring truth. Glad you put it out there Tom so the more reasoned folks here could see it in plain english. I'm sick of these blowhards running roughshod over any and everyone on the campfire. Loud, rude, and belligerent posts here seem to outnumber, or at least overshadow well-reasoned posts like yours.

Supposed conservatives but nothing but azzholes in my book.

you are totally right the modern "conservatives" today would have rightly been called communists 50 years ago. if real conservatives were in power there would be no multi trillion dollar police/spying state no tanks in the street or an Iraqi style war on drugs

You tell’em, Toker.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Stophel
What would George Washington do?

Cross a frozen river, and kill em in their beds as they slept.

On Christmas.

Says so right here:

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

the steps to use this as your screen savor are; right click the photo, click save as... and save it as a file wherever you choose. On the desktop screen right click and the click on personalize. Under backgrounds you click the browse icon, find your photo in the document you saved it in and open it and there you go.

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ringworm

I'll put money on some cops getting shot at.

Hate being right!

What's up with the full retard police chief wearing a buddy cam at a press conference?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

The Campfire heroes that pound their keyboards about how we should all be rushing into Portland aren't smart enough to recognize this simple glaring truth. Glad you put it out there Tom so the more reasoned folks here could see it in plain english. I'm sick of these blowhards running roughshod over any and everyone on the campfire. Loud, rude, and belligerent posts here seem to outnumber, or at least overshadow well-reasoned posts like yours.

Glad you saw the light.

What you are neglecting to admit is that you ran your mouth fast and hard about how people needed to step up and take the law into their own hands in a violent and extra-judicial manner.

Until it was in your back yard.

Now it's all about patience, picking your battles, etc.

At least admit you had a change of heart. Come on Ballz, show some intestinal fortitude.

MAGA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What 's gonna happen tonight, more of the same?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Your out of time 2 hrs was long time ago.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by slumlord

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Orange is a nice color on him...

Subtle.. but not gauche...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
As if there was any doubt whatsoever, the critter who rented the U-Haul truck full of rioting supplies is a Soros puppet. Someone at the U-Haul place did not approve of the riots and leaked her info....................

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ed-holly-zoller-louisville-bail-project/

Last edited by ratsmacker; 09/24/20.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
As if there was any doubt whatsoever, the critter who rented the U-Haul truck full of rioting supplies is a Soros puppet. Someone at the U-Haul place did not approve of the riots and leaked her info....................

Hope they have good security at that U-Haul place.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
All I saw in the video of the Uhaul were some stupid signs. No shields or “weapons.” Anyone seen vids that suggest otherwise?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What a fat nasty looking woman.

Hopefully the normal citizens of KY demand justice and this woman is prosecuted.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The local news that taped that said there were weapons there. I didn't see any, but they wouldn't take up much space.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I walked into a place this morning that had a TV going. CBS Morning Show. They were interviewing some Negro with a African sounding Negro name, who was of course defending the Negress who was killed. The Negro host of the show Gayle King was kissing all up the guy, asking him softball questions. The White co-host shocked me by asking the Negro man this question.........since Negroes commit crimes at a rate per captia that is more than Whites, could that not be why more Negroes are shot by police that Whites, percentage wise speaking. I thought the Negro was going to have a heart attack because he got so pizzed. He said "are you implying that Blacks are more violent than Whites?" The Negro Gayle King also got her feathers all ruffled.

The White co-host, I don't know his name, is no doubt a Liberal to the core. He has probably been already raked over the coals for asking what was not only a legitimate question, but the right one.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Glad you saw the light.

What you are neglecting to admit is that you ran your mouth fast and hard about how people needed to step up and take the law into their own hands in a violent and extra-judicial manner.

Until it was in your back yard.

Now it's all about patience, picking your battles, etc.

At least admit you had a change of heart. Come on Ballz, show some intestinal fortitude.

How dare you.

...accurately call Ballz out on his bullschidt.

"Somebody needs to step up and stop this schidt!"
"Step right up Roy"
"Uh, uh, no. Not me, I have too much to lose. But SOMEONE should"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still waiting for all the video footage of the Campfire Heros ^^^^ going to battle.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still waiting.

Naturally

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Still waiting.

Naturally

It’s why his yard stayed destroyed for a year ....

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,233
Posts18,466,695
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.