Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

RE: loggerheads

Does Acetaminophen Cause Constipation ?

Yes Acetaminophen does cause constipation. The commonest acetaminophen is Tylenol. This is an over the counter drug which is used for fast relief from minor aches and pains and as strong as other opiates. Like most pain killers, this is one of the negative effects.

It is advisable to use a laxative to ensure a regular bowel movement. If bowel movements stop for more than three days, you should immediately consult a doctor. You might need a suppository or enema to get back your normal bowel habits.

At home remedies to combat this constipation is to drink plenty of water and other fluids. This helps cleanse the system. Your diet should include plenty of fiber and roughage so enable proper motion of stool. Lots of fruits and vegetables should be a part of that diet. You can also take fiber supplements like Benafiber. You can also use stool softeners to ensure healthy bowel movements. Gas and flatulence can occur too due the effects of the drug. You should monitor the amount of the medicine you are consuming.

Regular exercising will ensure a healthy constitution. Long walks are the best remedy for digestion and getting rid of gas. This will in turn help the constipation. Yoga too helps to relieve pain caused by constipation and the gas. Prolonged use of acetaminophens could result in severe health hazards. Liver damage is most common. Thus most people suffering from liver problems are advised against using acetaminophens. One must always read the label when purchasing a drug and read up on the consequences of the drug if it has not been stated clearly and in detail on the label.

BP-B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Tylenol.., the original placebo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Prolonged use of acetaminophens could result in severe health hazards. Liver damage is most common."

That label is incomplete.
ONE use of acetaminophen could result in severe health hazards LIKE DEATH.

Mix it with alcohol and it can help you sleep.... permanently.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sure Happy Camper is right; I think Tylenol is what Jim Jones used in the Kool-Aid.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Tylenol.......

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It definitely doesn’t mix with cyanide.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't wash it down with gasoline whatever you do!

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think cyanide is the antidote for Tylenol.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Yeah- that E15 and Tylenol will do you in!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That Night Train is mean wine.

Don't be mixin' it with no Tylenol.............or even a aspiring I hear tell.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can eat Tylenol like candy. Two Lorstab will lock me up tighter than Dick's hatband.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's just a friendly warning.
Because the drug is over-the-counter, we are led to think that it's safe. I forgot how many emergency room calls and deaths and am too lazy to look it up.
There's a practice that some do.
They get drunk and take Tylenol to avoid or get over a hangover. BIG mistake.

Here's a very lame warning, but a little explanation.

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/alcohol-abuse/faq/alcohol-and-tylenol/

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Wasn't Vodka and Tylenol a big suicide concoction for a while. A bottle of each .Total renal failure.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Mix with diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sidepass
Wasn't Vodka and Tylenol a big suicide concoction for a while. A bottle of each .Total renal failure.

Wine and qualudes was a common mix for housewives in the 80s. The meds were Rx by crooked docs. It turned the "patients" into addicts and the docs the drug pushers they are in WV today. Repeat customers just like the heroine prostitutes. Many docs = pimps in that state. The good docs need to police their dirty industry if they want any legitimate respect back. The good ones have mine. The bad ones can do their patients/ victims a favor: take their own medicine and a bottle of vodka.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Wine and qualudes was a common mix for housewives in the 80s. The meds were Rx by crooked docs. It turned the "patients" into addicts and the docs the drug pushers they are in WV today. Repeat customers just like the heroine prostitutes. Many docs = pimps in that state. The good docs need to police their dirty industry if they want any legitimate respect back. The good ones have mine. The bad ones can do their patients/ victims a favor: take their own medicine and a bottle of vodka.

Heroine prostitutes, eh?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
heroes in my book

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Heroine prostitutes, eh?

I never knew all that.

I lived a sheltered life in SoCal............

we didn't do those things back then. Must have been a local deal in some places.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Heroine prostitutes, eh?

That's old school, but coming back with a vengeance in many states. There's the open legalized addiction market and the black market. But I digress.... getting off topic.

I just get p.o.d when the country is turning into a drug run cess pool..

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I once boweled a 300 game.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I'm sure Happy Camper is right; I think Tylenol is what Jim Jones used in the Kool-Aid.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Tylenol.......

No way, it was statins.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
726 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 90 invisible), 2,718 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,698
Posts18,399,950
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.