Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Graham has publicly stated that he will hold open hearings and those hearings will be held for three days. So it should be an interesting show. I truly hope the Dem's show themselves to be the evil people they are. Also, the polls in AZ are getting closer. Trump is now in the lead and that could help McSally. Let's hope so. But we will win a seat back in Alabama so if we don't lose another seat we will be where we are today.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Let the d's show there asses

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ro1459
But we will win a seat back in Alabama so if we don't lose another seat we will be where we are today.

Graham is in serious jeopardy of loosing in SC.......................he's literally begging for money.

MM

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
The vote really, really needs to be done before the election. The idea of waiting until after it is a bad one, McSally is one reason among several. She's not in a strong position and will probably lose, with her being appointed instead of elected Arizona's rules allow the new winner to take the seat as soon as the election is certified. Grassley let the Kavanaugh hearings get out of hand, hopefully Graham will keep things under control and stick to the schedule. I'm for no hearings and just hold a vote, the hearings are just going to be a clown act anyway with the democrats showing their asses, there really isn't a reason for them other than to watch them wail and preen.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Excellent. Since the hearing part wasn't contemplated by the Framers of the Constitution, leave it out. It's not the law.

This.

Politics are already way too much of a sideshow in America. It's time to get back to the Constitution.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ro1459
Graham has publicly stated that he will hold open hearings and those hearings will be held for three days. So it should be an interesting show. I truly hope the Dem's show themselves to be the evil people they are. Also, the polls in AZ are getting closer. Trump is now in the lead and that could help McSally. Let's hope so. But we will win a seat back in Alabama so if we don't lose another seat we will be where we are today.

Exactly what Graham said.

Let it be done, then shut it down and hold the vote.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell could simply have a voice-vote and declare that the 'Ayes' have it and gavel it down - 15 seconds to stick it up the Democrats asses.

Thank you.

Phugg em.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Excellent. Since the hearing part wasn't contemplated by the Framers of the Constitution, leave it out. It's not the law.

The idiot dumocrats think all these "hearings" are benefitting them.

I've got some news for them. They are not..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The idiot dumocrats think all these "hearings" are benefitting them.

I've got some news for them. They are not..

We will know fairly soon, LD.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 45_100
Whether or not they have a hearing, they need to vote before the election. I read where Mark Kelly is up by almost 7% over Martha McSally. If elected he could be sworn in as early as November 30. If tne vote is delayed he would be one vote against the nominee. Looks like Republicans are going to loose that Senate seat.

...and these same polls have Biden ahead by double digits , yet he can’t even get more that 3 cars in a car rally parade.
While President Trump has thousands in car and boat parades all across America.

Curious why you believe this particular poll.

I agree on the national polls and don't have much confidence in them same as you. This Senate race is different and I think the polls are possibly more valid for several reasons. McSally was late to jump on the Trump train and even a little undecided. Her milktoast position on border issues did not endear her to those who supported her. Kelly has distorted her position on pre-existing health care issues. Those who would support her are not passionate about her record, she has sort of ho-hum support.
Mark Kelly has a lot of financial support and I think a lot of it traces back to Bloomberg and Soros. Kelly is playing up his astronaut role and marches his wife out in front of people to make statements that she has no idea what she says. He has downplayed his position on gun control trying to hide it from the public, hence the support from Bloomberg. Most people are too dumb to realize how he uses his wife and will use them the same way. I think most voters in the metropolitan areas, Phoenix metropolitan area, Flagstaff, Tucson, Yuma and Prescott will vote for Mark Kelly and override McSally's support in the rest of Arizona.
I have had several discussions with Gabriel Gifford's mother and have more insights that I am not comfortable posting on the internet. I hope I am wrong and will be pleasanty surprised if McSally wins, jubilant actually. You asked.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No Hearings would only lead to more problems.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The spectacle of scummy politicians publicly abusing a nice lady is good politics but tough on getting the next nice person to volunteer.

Anyone who is smart enough for the job knows what they're getting into and the process will not get any more civil going forward.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Since they can't call her a sexist, or a racist, or someone who stuck his dick in an innocent liberal girl, they'll make it about religion and controlling a woman's vagina (and Democrat men's vaginas too).

Last edited by JakeBlues; 09/24/20.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

It's time to get back to the Constitution.

That's gonna be a long time coming. We have let things go waaaaaaaaaaaay too far & it's going to take a lot of time to reel it in, if we even can.

Harris is incredibly bat-shcitt crazy & radical & right now the odds are at least 50-50 that she is going to end up being POTUS.

Fu^ckin' unbelievable................but not unrealistic.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
No Hearings would only lead to more problems.

What problems??

Geebus. Why don't you just lay down on the ground and take your pants down.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I can't fathom why Graham is going to hold any hearing at all. The game plan is obvious. They will run out the clock and by the time they're through everyone will be covered in mud. That's what pigs do. A simple voice vote is all that's needed but nothing is simple with republicans. They'll have a circular firing squad. Two have defected and more certainly will when the mud starts to fly. Romney is bound to come up with some lame excuse to defect.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If it's possible to avoid a hearing, and have a vote only, then that's what we should do. All a hearing is is an opportunity for Democrat shenanigans.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
154 members (338Rules, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 19 invisible), 1,977 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,650
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.