Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
KFWA: You pull a gun and fire at police officers, in uniform that have KNOCKED and ANNOUNCED themselves, before entering - there is a good chance YOU are gonna die - I don't care WHAT time'o day it is!
Been there seen that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
Judge Napolitano is nuts

A little late to the party? How's life been under that rock?

This ain't exactly new news..................just sayin'.

MM

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Randy Weaver, David Koresh, Breonna Taylor, and hundreds of other unnamed "innocent until proven guilty" suspects could have been arrested, indicted, charged, and tried by a jury of their peers, all without the jackbooted thugs getting all suited up in their badazz armor. Pulling raids that result in death and destruction of property might be justified during certain hostage rescue operations and a few other situations like the hit job on Osama Bin Laden, but all too often they turn into nothing but a release of testosterone overload on the part of the SWAT team when they want to use their big boy toys.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This morning Napolitano said the guy in Taylor's apartment fired his gun LEGALLY when he shot the cop in the leg.

What's wrong with that guy?

His hairline for starters.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Randy Weaver, David Koresh, Breonna Taylor, and hundreds of other unnamed "innocent until proven guilty" suspects could have been arrested, indicted, charged, and tried by a jury of their peers, all without the jackbooted thugs getting all suited up in their badazz armor. Pulling raids that result in death and destruction of property might be justified during certain hostage rescue operations and a few other situations like the hit job on Osama Bin Laden, but all too often they turn into nothing but a release of testosterone overload on the part of the SWAT team when they want to use their big boy toys.

yes and if they dont use their war toys enough their budgets would get cut

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
KFWA: You pull a gun and fire at police officers, in uniform that have KNOCKED and ANNOUNCED themselves, before entering - there is a good chance YOU are gonna die - I don't care WHAT time'o day it is!
Been there seen that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

if I am able any people breaks my door down in the middle of the night is getting shot I dont give a f#ck if it is Gen Patton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I am not a supporter of no knock warrants on Americans...
Same here.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
This morning Napolitano said the guy in Taylor's apartment fired his gun LEGALLY when he shot the cop in the leg.

Nothing, in this case he's correct.

For a bunch of so called conservatives, and 2'nd supporters, there are a bunch here anxious to crucify a man for exercising his right to self defense in his own home.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

We don't have to inquire as to your mental deficiencies.

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Fireball2
OK, so how many black drug dealers died and why? Did the cops run out of ammo?

maybe they did they shot the female dealer 8 times. what is wrong with what I said about how to arrest her and search the house.
what amazes me is most of the guys here are boomers who were the biggest druggies in the 60's -80's. so after they had their fun they want the death penalty for people doing what they did. now in 1969 you did not have to worry about cops knocking your door down at 3 am and maybe killing you for selling weed or smoking it with a few people

Sure you dumb phouck, go ahead and take the side of a drug dealer vs cops who returned fire while serving a legally authorized warrant (whether you agree with that authorization is a different conversation)....gotta be anti cop consistently! It has been well proven that St Breonna was knee deep in the drug dealing enterprises of her ex. What were the cops supposed to do when they were fired Upon? Note that I am not a fan of no knocks, BUT the cops were authorized for one by a court in this case

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Farkin A
Roger Stone shoulda gone RAMBO on the FBI when they raided his home.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've talked SWAT police out of buying full auto weapons for duty use. Some don't take 5 minutes to consider that they're morally responsible for the path of every bullet from their weapons.

Here's one story of a no knock raid.

A grenade was thrown into a babies face.
The mother was not allowed to go to and hold her baby or she would be shot.
When she was pleading, she was told to "SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!"

https://www.copblock.org/155092/3-6...ng-grenade-raid-maiming-of-baby-bou-bou/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I sleep with a fan on to drown out road noise and have even slept with ear plugs in. In my estimation it is entirely possible that the police did announce themselves and it is entirely possible that the man that fired the shots didn't know it was the police. Maybe all he saw was the bright lights of their flashlights.

I guess I should apologize for being non-binary on this forum.

It appears I'm the ignorant one here. I didn't realize the guy was not the "wanted" guy.

He had never been in trouble with the law according to a few articles.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Fireball2
OK, so how many black drug dealers died and why? Did the cops run out of ammo?

maybe they did they shot the female dealer 8 times. what is wrong with what I said about how to arrest her and search the house.
what amazes me is most of the guys here are boomers who were the biggest druggies in the 60's -80's. so after they had their fun they want the death penalty for people doing what they did. now in 1969 you did not have to worry about cops knocking your door down at 3 am and maybe killing you for selling weed or smoking it with a few people

Sure you dumb phouck, go ahead and take the side of a drug dealer vs cops who returned fire while serving a legally authorized warrant (whether you agree with that authorization is a different conversation)....gotta be anti cop consistently! It has been well proven that St Breonna was knee deep in the drug dealing enterprises of her ex. What were the cops supposed to do when they were fired Upon? Note that I am not a fan of no knocks, BUT the cops were authorized for one by a court in this case

my post dealt with the idea of actually arresting the female and searching the house for drugs. nobody gets killed. 3 cops shot millions in riot damage 12 million paid out no arrest no drugs found. you think that is all worth it being a few scumbag storm troopers got off. you are a POS. how much coke heroin LSD THC valiums downers meth pot did you do from 70's-90's? they shoulda broke your door down and shot you 8 times

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
I've never used dope. All dope should be legal. It's been legal for `15+years in Portugal with no problems.It was all legal here until about 1914 We give up too much of our freedom in the name of stopping something that can't be stopped and which is nobody else's biz anyway.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Go to Portugal 😜

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Portugal, total population, 10.1 million. US black population, 41.4 million. Now there's a compelling argument for drug legalization.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by lonee
I've never used dope. All dope should be legal. It's been legal for `15+years in Portugal with no problems.It was all legal here until about 1914 We give up too much of our freedom in the name of stopping something that can't be stopped and which is nobody else's biz anyway.

Ah, the victimless crime scam, again.

Would you make it legal for all ages, no restrictions whatsoever.

Should we also make all prescription drugs available to the public without a Doctors written script as well.

Should Doctors and Hospitals be forced to treat those addicts on our dime.

Should victims of crimes such as burglary, robbery, assault committed by addicts lookin for a fast buck and their next fix be protected. If so how.

Should addicts be allowed to collect Welfare and government benefits. Forcing the rest of us to PAY for their addictions and their inability to hold a job.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Make it like liquor (which isn't legal to sell to kids), and get rid of the welfare state. Problem solved.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
731 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 84 invisible), 2,739 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,700
Posts18,399,968
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.