24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shovel the schitt out of each of our backyards.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
BP-B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim1611
One thing that would be helpful is to educate our children on the difference between a republic, which we were founded as and a democracy. The Constitution is the foundation for our republic, that's why we have the electoral college. It keeps mob rule from prevailing.

We have history to show us the way. Not very far back either. Just look at what happened in Africa back in the 1970s. Marxist showed up to stir the local negro tribes and start the killing of the whites. They drove them all out and now Africa is suffering for it. The same will happen here someday unless it's stopped. Marxist should be treated as Nazis were. Find them and treat them as the treasonous scum they are. Benedict Arnold provides us with that example, and he had more honor than this bunch. He died at the end of a rope. Very fitting for this scum too.

Send the bolsheviks packing.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67
War

It's coming, whether anyone wants that or not.

Balkanization would work, but the commies would never be happy with taking only the blue.. they want it all.

Thus, we are back to your option.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by deltakid
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Find them and treat them as the treasonous scum they are. Benedict Arnold provides us with that example, and he had more honor than this bunch. He died at the end of a rope. Very fitting for this scum too.

Arnold died in London in 1801, Maj John Andre was the one who was hanged for the treason, as he was the spy that Arnold met to discuss turning over West Point and his men.

True. Thanks for the correction.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The PNW has a heck of a lot of timber and natural resources. I wouldn't give it up too quick if I was set on splittin up. Better to purge the communists than the real estate.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stevelyn

That gonna tie up Ballz’ whole weekend.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

He's talking about knowing the enemy in your own backyard you moron.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

He's talking about knowing the enemy in your own backyard you moron.

Damn Ballz’.

You’re extra sharp lately. Must be the crisp weather.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It sure ain't the crisp intellect coming outa Floriduh.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There’s no easy solutions. It’s not as simple as giving them the Pacific coast and the North East. We see on here time and again people talking about there home state and it being mostly conservative but for a few large towns that control the politics. As a percent of the population they’re half of the population rather we like it or not. As a geographic percent of the states and country they’re a small percent but all over.
Virtually every state has them. Even MT has enough liberal stronghold population centers to put a Democrat governor and senator in place.

As far as going after Soros and the rest he can through his organizations legally buy all of the politicians that he can afford that’s a decision that the conservative justices on SC really got wrong in my opinion. By funneling the money through organizations such as A Thousand Currents that then redistribute it further he can funnel his money to some very shady groups while maintaining some small level of plausible deniability. The other thing politically going after Soros will be spun by the media as a complete witch hunt against a kind old Jewish man that survived the Holocaust and gives his money to charity only to be persecuted by Trump and his white nationalist supporters. The media will demand that Trump be removed from office for abuse of power every democrat will be on board and so will several republicans. Letting the left take control of the media from CNN to YouTube has killed the right. It gives political cover to virtually anything the left want to do.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/24/20.
IC B3

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Best plan for USA to survive??"

Plenty of nonsensical rhetoric on this.

The only real way for conservatives to beat liberals is to first thoroughly understand them and take their threat seriously, rather than write them off as stupid or insane; secondly, out-think them, which no Republican has so far been able to do; and then to pull together and apply a proportionately greater amount of determination to combat them and promote our own goals, rather than blowing smoke about how we should lynch, isolate or shoot them.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pal
"Best plan for USA to survive??"

Plenty of nonsensical rhetoric on this.

The only real way for conservatives to beat liberals is to first thoroughly understand them and take their threat seriously, rather than write them off as stupid or insane; secondly, out-think them, which no Republican has so far been able to do; and then to pull together and apply a proportionately greater amount of determination to combat them and promote our own goals, rather than blowing smoke about how we should lynch, isolate or shoot them.

I agree

We don’t need a civil war, the left has been winning culturally and legally for decades with hardly a shot fired. Mostly just a will to win, obnoxious in your face street crowds, and demanding that Democrat politicians and judges tow the party line. Compare a Pelosi running the House whom most Democrats think is to “moderate” to McConnell in the Republican controlled Senate. Or the left taking over all the news stations to the point that there just propaganda wings for the left. Vs. mostly cuckservative faux “fair and balanced” on the right.
Compare the left appointed SC justices to any on the right other than Thomas. Truth is Ginsburg was the furthest left when appointed but may have been the furthest right of the leftist appointed SC when she died.

We talk pie in the sky civil war while watch the left change the definition of marriage, the military pays for sex changes, the pure propaganda on TV. We can’t get organized to mimic the lefts tactics but sit back and dream of civil war and talk about our jobs while the left wins without any war and no need for it. We’re to lazy, unorganized what have you to fight back within the framework of government which is what the left for the most part is doing.

I don’t have all of the answers just a frustrated rant as I see what’s happening to this country. I call and email my Representative from time to time. I vote, and donate a few dollars to pro gun and other conservative groups that I believe in. Maybe it’s not enough but it’s something. I hate to think about what this country might be like in 30-40 years for my still young kids.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/24/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would not suggest giving up some of our best Real Estate just to appease the Lefties.

Things actually look to be heading in the right direction.

I am optimistic for the future of the USA and when the Senate confirms Trumps SCOTUS nominee it will be just more winning.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What John said.....

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
337 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 35 invisible), 2,007 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.