Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...r-innocent-until-proven-trump-supporter/

This is what it is coming to. Even if we are legal to defend ourselves. Crooked DA's who are supported by Soros can turn the tables on you.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sad isn't adequate.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I'll keep my own counsel on this, but....................

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup read that yesterday.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
This should stir people up to what is happening in America. Soros poured millions into DA races in liberal cities and states. Then they let the criminals go with very low or no bail. Then they don't prosecute them. Then they go after people who try to defend themselves like the couple in St. Louis in a gated community. The DA in St. Louis used Soros money to win her election.

Soros is shorting the dollar on the stock market. He doesn't care who he hurts doing it. If our dollar goes down in value due to all this domestic disturbance, Covid, etc, he stands to make millions. He is wanted in about 7 countries because he shorted their money and stirred up trouble and make it crash. Hungary, Greece, even England. Now he is trying to short America.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Trump wins the election, these Soros financed DAs need to be a nationwide federal investigation.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If Trump wins the election, these Soros financed DAs need to be a nationwide federal investigation.

Hangings.

LOL
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
One of the things that I think people haven’t considered is if you vote by mail there is now a paper trail. Nothing could go wrong with that right. Dave

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The special prosecutor, Frederick Franklin, brought up one of Trump's Tweets yesterday when he made a statement about this case. It was an odd thing to do.

Special prosecutor: Jake Gardner was waiting in his bar for looters before fatal encounter

The night James Scurlock was shot and killed by bar owner Jake Gardner, Gardner and other people sat inside his downtown bar with a shotgun and three handguns, discussing how they would deal with looters.

Special prosecutor Fred Franklin talked Wednesday about the evidence Omaha police had gathered about the May 30 fatal shooting of Scurlock, 22, by Gardner, 38. The shooting occurred during a night of protests over the May 25 killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis police.

A grand jury led by Franklin charged Gardner last week with four felonies: manslaughter, attempted first-degree assault, making terroristic threats and weapon use. Sunday, authorities said, Gardner killed himself in Hillsboro, Oregon.

As he was sitting in the bar, Franklin said, Gardner was texting back and forth with people who were providing reports on what was happening downtown and in the Old Market. As they sat in the darkened bar, Franklin said, Gardner made reference in texts and Facebook messages to looters and how they could be dealt with. One of the conversations dealt with whether the "field of fire" from inside The Hive was clear, Franklin said.

A day before, Franklin noted, President Donald Trump had tweeted a statement that said, in part, “…when the looting starts, the shooting starts.” The tweet came after protesters had burned a police station.

Franklin also noted Gardner’s affinity for the president.

No one tried to go inside the bar, Franklin said, but vandals broke out the bar's windows. It would be understandable that Gardner was frustrated, Franklin said, and "you would imagine he emerged from that business with some anger about what had happened."

When Gardner went outside, Franklin said, the question becomes whether his state of mind was consistent with using deadly force.

Less than 10 minutes after Gardner emerged from the bar, Franklin said, David Gardner, Gardner's father, confronted someone videotaping what was happening in the streets. One thing that can be concluded from looking at the video, Franklin said, is that after David Gardner was knocked down and Jake Gardner started heading toward him, he didn't go to help his father up. (David Gardner already had grabbed a railing and started to get up.) Franklin said Gardner continued to "trot" after the person who knocked his father down.

Gardner, who had a handgun in his waistband, later ended up in the confrontation with Scurlock that ended in Scurlock's death after Scurlock jumped on Gardner's back and Gardner shot Scurlock.

Franklin said he could not disclose any of the testimony that came before the grand jury or identify any witnesses.

"I was saddened and am still saddened about Jake Gardner having taken his own life," Franklin said. The death, he said, "deprived the community to be able to have this evidence play out at trial."

Franklin said he was having lunch Monday with two people “whose insight and wisdom I greatly appreciate. And one of them said to me, 'You know, this is just a ridiculous tragedy. You have two families devastated by the loss of a son or brother or father. But that's what hate produces.' And I share that comment with you because I find it to be profound and apropos as it relates to this entire tragedy."

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If this doesn’t circle the wagons, I don’t know what will.

A Biden victory will ensure this is also done on a Federal level. Meaning, it will be done everywhere.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know, one of these days a left wing dishonest prosecutor is going to try and illegaly prosecute the wrong guy and wake up in a swamp as alligator food.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by RAS

A Biden victory will ensure this is also done on a Federal level. Meaning, it will be done everywhere.

I believe you're right. The example of the couple in Missouri that were almost railroaded for defending life and property would have been an open and shut case had there been a democrat governor here. But as you say if Biden wins it will be nation wide. The states might push back but he'll withhold federal funding. He has to be defeated.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by RAS

Yep

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,977
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.