Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by Fubarski
It was completely "legal" pursuant to German law, for the jews to be rounded up and sent to camps.

You would have reprimanded them for not going.

Yes, it was legal and, yes, it's a completely different scenario than what happened here in this video. You don't need to pull things out of your ass like that just because you somehow wish to prove that you think someone else is stupid. The video, in my opinion, is not really about legality or even police brutality. IN MY OPINION it shows what young people (and maybe others) think about law enforcement and it shows modern young people's complete disdain for authority. I, personally, am sick of the "I'm offended" generation. Like I said in my post, I don't think police (the state) should be mandating any sort of facial diapers.

you can take your authority and law enforcement and shove them up your police state a ss. why dont people like you move to north korea? a total police state

You liberal snowflakes are something special. Frickin' looting and burning businesses and defund the police. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. It sounds like North Korea is right up your alley. Nobody wants a police state; but, we don't want looters and rioters like you getting away with it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sieg Hiel, all you sheeple

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OHIO law quote....

Facial Coverings (Masks). Except as provided
herein, all individuals, in the State of Ohio shall
wear facial coverings at all times when:

b. Outdoors and unable to consistently maintain
a distance of six feet or more from individuals who
are not members of their family/household;

The requirement to wear a facial covering does
not apply when:

b. A medical condition including those with
respiratory conditions that restrict breathing,
mental health conditions, or disability
contraindicates the wearing of a facial covering;
======

Appeared she conformed to the outdoors social distancing requirement and she told them she had
asthma.

So what was she doing wrong according to the LAW
that required her tasing arrest and removal?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It was completely "legal" pursuant to German law, for the jews to be rounded up and sent to camps.

Yes, it was legal and, yes, it's a completely different scenario than what happened here in this video. You don't need to pull things out of your ass like that just because you somehow wish to prove that you think someone else is stupid. The video, in my opinion, is not really about legality or even police brutality. IN MY OPINION it shows what young people (and maybe others) think about law enforcement and it shows modern young people's complete disdain for authority. I, personally, am sick of the "I'm offended" generation. Like I said in my post, I don't think police (the state) should be mandating any sort of facial diapers.

you can take your authority and law enforcement and shove them up your police state a ss. why dont people like you move to north korea? a total police state

You liberal snowflakes are something special. Frickin' looting and burning businesses and defund the police. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. It sounds like North Korea is right up your alley. Nobody wants a police state; but, we don't want looters and rioters like you getting away with it.

I am a liberal?? real conservatives would have never allowed a multi trillion dollar police state to form. the girl in the stands wasnt looting and rioting. if the cops didnt act like they are in Iraq there would not be much rioting and looting. I wish the cops and BLM take each other out. I detest both of those tax parasite gangs

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I am a liberal?? nobody wants a police state but you are all for that fat POS negro arresting her for a mask. real conservatives would have never allowed a multi trillion dollar police state to form. the girl in the stands wasnt looting and rioting. if the cops didnt act like they are in Iraq there would not be much rioting and looting. I wish the cops and BLM take each other out. I detest both of those tax parasite gangs

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Starman
Appeared she conformed to the outdoors social distancing requirement and she told them she had
asthma.

So what was she doing wrong according to the LAW that required her tasing arrest and removal

Yep. Seems, it's more about being submissive than the details of the law itself.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am a liberal?? nobody wants a police state but you are all for that fat POS negro arresting her for a mask. real conservatives would have never allowed a multi trillion dollar police state to form. the girl in the stands wasnt looting and rioting. if the cops didnt act like they are in Iraq there would not be much rioting and looting. I wish the cops and BLM take each other out. I detest both of those tax parasite gangs
+1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Pathetic

Leroy and Ejp and Suckawhore and Jell0 brain love it. So does Gayghost and djs.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She wasn’t arrested for the mask, or lack there of. Seems she was arrested
for trespassing.

The mask spurred the incident, and it is horsechit, but fighting a cop is going to be a losing proposition. Instead of going full Karen she should of simply called a lawyer. While her whiteness precludes a full ghetto bounty, she may have been well remunerated and actually made progress in changing the policy of the school board.

Now she’s just a dumbazz with a record and nice legs.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by MadMooner
for trespassing.

The mask spurred the incident, and it is horsechit, but fighting a cop is going to be a losing proposition. Instead of going full Karen she should of simply called a lawyer. While her whiteness precludes a full ghetto bounty, she may have been well remunerated and actually made progress in changing the policy of the school board.

Now she’s just a dumbazz with a record and nice legs.

dont you realize you are a male Karen going all emotional over a girl outside 20 ft from another person? whoever called the cops was a Karen and who supports this tyranny is a Karen

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
for trespassing.

How do you know this?

Bein it was a white person, there's not much reporting about the actual details.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
for trespassing.

How do you know this?

Bein it was a white person, there's not much reporting about the actual details.

if she was arrested for trespassing it was being she did not have a mask the male Karen must have told her to leave. I guess she said no I am not doing anything wrong

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So what I want to know is how many of you would have stood back and not kicked the fat ass cop down the bleachers if that was your wife or daughter. We need to include the purple shirt thing too. He'd go second.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jim1611
So what I want to know is how many of you would have stood back and not kicked the fat ass cop down the bleachers if that was your wife or daughter. We need to include the purple shirt thing too. He'd go second.

the cop would jump up shooting away, the guy in the purple shirt would not. you cant punch push smack or throw a cops on the ground without getting shot. you can only do nothing to him or shoot him

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Does the term, "Blow me" not hold the same sort of, objectstism that it used to ?

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by steve4102

Can you trespass on public land/property?

Yes.

No

Steve,

I know that stupidity is considered a renewable resource in your area but that’s no excuse for wanton waste.

LOL

but,but........Minnesota is full of braindead unionist. It's not his fault.

How’s your Governor doing these days.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.. you cant punch push smack or throw a cops on the ground without getting shot.

Lest one knock the gov. neanderthal out cold.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jimy
Does the term, "Blow me" not hold the same sort of, objectstism that it used to ?

do you mean blow me away?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Starman
.. you cant punch push smack or throw a cops on the ground without getting shot.

Lest one knock the gov. neanderthal out cold.

you might break your hand on that coconut head

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
There is so much wrong in that video, where do we begin? You wanna know who’s gonna end your world? Not the cops. It’ll be some sanctimonious snitch azzhole that takes it upon themselves to dump the weight of the State down on you. And the rest of the lard azz sheeple standing by while it happens. Because it’s not them. Today.

This society is toast. Wish there was someplace to go, but there isn’t. So I guess we’ll sit here until we all suddenly understand that we really do have to fight. Although history tells us most folks figure that out from behind a fence. We are well and truly fugged..

according to people like you it is impossible for cops to do anything wrong. so if a cop shoots an unarmed person it is not his fault but societies fault

Hey, you make a schitty hound, always barking up the wrong damn tree like you do. Go read some of my posts. Then come back and call me a cop sycophant. Hint: you won’t be able to. Next time, try to aim before you open fire. Hunting with you must be a blast...

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1eyedmule, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 65 invisible), 2,868 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,707
Posts18,456,861
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.