Hop To
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Fireball2

The Campfire heroes that pound their keyboards about how we should all be rushing into Portland aren't smart enough to recognize this simple glaring truth. Glad you put it out there Tom so the more reasoned folks here could see it in plain english. I'm sick of these blowhards running roughshod over any and everyone on the campfire. Loud, rude, and belligerent posts here seem to outnumber, or at least overshadow well-reasoned posts like yours.

Supposed conservatives but nothing but azzholes in my book.

Glad you saw the light.

What you are neglecting to admit is that you ran your mouth fast and hard about how people needed to step up and take the law into their own hands in a violent and extra-judicial manner.

Until it was in your back yard.

Now it's all about patience, picking your battles, etc.

At least admit you had a change of heart. Come on Ballz, show some intestinal fortitude.

His femdom wife keeps his testicles locked away only for periodic use.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
BP-B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Lester Holt, on the national news a few minutes ago: "It is worth noting, that most of the protestors in Louisville last night were peaceful."

LOL! The media are such a gigantic wad of twats these days. Most snakes are peaceful too, except the one that bites you...

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by auk1124
Lester Holt, on the national news a few minutes ago: "It is worth noting, that most of the protestors in Louisville last night were peaceful."

LOL! The media are such a gigantic wad of twats these days. Most snakes are peaceful too, except the one that bites you...

I like that,,,,,, "Twatwads" ! Im going to use that in my next driving tirade.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Lester Holt,

,...who got his start in a circus sideshow billed as The No Eared Negro.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Maybe you’ve heard this, but OJ simpson was mostly peaceful the night he killed his ex.

IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by turkish

Maybe you’ve heard this, but OJ simpson was mostly peaceful the night he killed his ex.

No kidding! Probably only took him an hour or so to saw off his wife's head and gut her boyfriend. He's practically a saint!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by turkish

Was it Rogan? I can't remember, but that's a great line.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It was Ben Shapiro on Rogan’s show. I’m sure Bristoe is rolling his eyes.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Still waiting for all the video footage of the Campfire Heros ^^^^ going to battle.

I'm not a Campfire Hero, but I was recently in a situation where an Antifa/BLM lunatic pulled a gun on me on a freeway. My first thought was to defend myself, but I knew that in the area I was in (Oakland, CA), no matter how justified I was, I'd end up in jail if I shot the guy. I think everyone understands at this point that there are certain areas where justice no longer exists, and those areas are places like Portland, Chicago, SF/Oakland, NYC, Seattle and some others. The DAs would consider any harm done to BLM/Antifa types to be prima facie unlawful, even if it was clearly self defense.

If what had happened to me in Oakland had taken place near my cabin in Montana (Meagher County), the situation would be different, but this is the world we live in now.

I suspect that even if the guy who had pulled a gun on me and tried to run me off the road were to have been holding a bloody knife to my throat, the Alameda County DA would have prosecuted me had I shot the guy, even if he was in the process of slitting my throat. At that point, I would have shot, but it would have been a choice between sure death and prison.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
Still waiting for all the video footage of the Campfire Heros ^^^^ going to battle.

I'm not a Campfire Hero, but I was recently in a situation where an Antifa/BLM lunatic pulled a gun on me on a freeway. My first thought was to defend myself, but I knew that in the area I was in (Oakland, CA), no matter how justified I was, I'd end up in jail if I shot the guy. I think everyone understands at this point that there are certain areas where justice no longer exists, and those areas are places like Portland, Chicago, SF/Oakland, NYC, Seattle and some others. The DAs would consider any harm done to BLM/Antifa types to be prima facie unlawful, even if it was clearly self defense.

If what had happened to me in Oakland had taken place near my cabin in Montana (Meagher County), the situation would be different, but this is the world we live in now.

I suspect that even if the guy who had pulled a gun on me and tried to run me off the road were to have been holding a bloody knife to my throat, the Alameda County DA would have prosecuted me had I shot the guy, even if he was in the process of slitting my throat. At that point, I would have shot, but it would have been a choice between sure death and prison.

You lived to fight in a place (hopefully) more favorable. Still can't believe the thickheaded dickwads around here that don't get it. They're welcome to truck it on up to Portland if they don't believe you, but somehow I don't think they will. Just my WAG.

LOL
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

The Campfire heroes that pound their keyboards about how we should all be rushing into Portland aren't smart enough to recognize this simple glaring truth. Glad you put it out there Tom so the more reasoned folks here could see it in plain english. I'm sick of these blowhards running roughshod over any and everyone on the campfire. Loud, rude, and belligerent posts here seem to outnumber, or at least overshadow well-reasoned posts like yours.

Supposed conservatives but nothing but azzholes in my book.

Glad you saw the light.

What you are neglecting to admit is that you ran your mouth fast and hard about how people needed to step up and take the law into their own hands in a violent and extra-judicial manner.

Until it was in your back yard.

Now it's all about patience, picking your battles, etc.

At least admit you had a change of heart. Come on Ballz, show some intestinal fortitude.

How dare you.

...accurately call Ballz out on his bullschidt.

"Somebody needs to step up and stop this schidt!"
"Step right up Roy"
"Uh, uh, no. Not me, I have too much to lose. But SOMEONE should"

Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If Trump wins the election, these Soros financed DAs need to be a nationwide federal investigation.

Hangings.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
520 members (10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 44 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,733
Posts18,400,973
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.