Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The left owns academia

The left owns the media

The left owns entertainment

The left owns technology

The left owns social media

The left owns the most powerful and influential forces in our lives. Comey et al showed us that the left could successfully seed the upper echelons of intelligence, investigations and enforcement. If Trump doesn't win, I am afraid that will be a lost cause. The left has long harped on "demilitarizing" police forces. I always wondered why. They have been largely unsuccessful in hijacking state and local level law enforcement. I am satisfied that the left's war on cops is because once they control law enforcement, we have lost. Even if they haven't disarmed the public, we will have lost.

BP-B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Is this post a spoof? Satire? Or are you being genuine?

Seriously

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What makes you think the left doesn’t already control the cops.

Stand down orders
Arrest those that defend themselves from the left
Arrest women for not wearing a mask, an order issued by a left wing politician
Enforcing unconstitutional firearms legislation
Arresting children for playing with toy guns

Need I go on.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Black Lives Matter Rioters in Hollywood Chase Down and Attack Driver.. UPDATE… DRIVER DETAINED
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...wood-chase-attack-driver-shocking-video/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Steve, the left has not yet corrupted rank and file LE. You are right that they have infiltrated certain levels in certain jurisdictions. They want to effectively disarm LE to weaken them in areas they know they will never be able to otherwise control in one way or another. It has just been recently that I came to see this as part of a larger organized scheme to take over the country. I guess I am guilty of being naive.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The left wants to overthrow and take over the U.S. government. They are in the process of doing that now. It can't be done with a violent, bloody revolution but it can be done from within. All legally through legislative and bureaucratic channels and those who oppose it will be demonized and the subject of public ridicule. Social unrest will cause the voters to seek change, security, and a new style of governance, which the left will promise them in return for votes. The more power the left accumulates, the more they will change the rules to what they, not the people, want. Next thing you know the government has absolute power to call all the shots, all the time, and the people be damned. .............. This was all explained to me back in 1967-1968 by some folks who had witnessed the Nazi takeover of Germany. Of course, back then, I thought they were just paranoid.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
In some places they have executive control through political appointees of democratic politicians.

What lets me sleep at night is that the executive sets direction, it is impossible for them to control operations at the street level.
They must be a leader that the rank and file will follow.

There are also good people in the other " industries" mentioned
And good companies worth supporting.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope people can see through the propaganda. Anarchy is not pretty.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
You guys said it all.

This isn’t the country we grew up in, it’s hard to recognize at times.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 22250rem
The left wants to overthrow and take over the U.S. government. They are in the process of doing that now. It can't be done with a violent, bloody revolution but it can be done from within. All legally through legislative and bureaucratic channels and those who oppose it will be demonized and the subject of public ridicule. Social unrest will cause the voters to seek change, security, and a new style of governance, which the left will promise them in return for votes. The more power the left accumulates, the more they will change the rules to what they, not the people, want. Next thing you know the government has absolute power to call all the shots, all the time, and the people be damned. .............. This was all explained to me back in 1967-1968 by some folks who had witnessed the Nazi takeover of Germany. Of course, back then, I thought they were just paranoid.

...and they need the cops to enforce their agenda.

As we can see from recent events starting back in 2017, the police will follow the orders of the left, no matter what.

I read it someplace on here, went something like this,
“If it weren’t for cops, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas”

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Terryk
I hope people can see through the propaganda. Anarchy is not pretty.

People can't. The products we are pushing out of schools are woke as hell, but have never been taught a damn thing about the skills that will help them navigate life successfully. For instance, personal finances and conflict resolution.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by viking
You guys said it all.

This isn’t the country we grew up in, it’s hard to recognize at times.

All the Bolsheviks needed was access to our children via the education establishment for a generation or two.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

As we can see from recent events starting back in 2017, the police will follow the orders of the left, no matter what.

You'd be surprised by the number of cops that won't follow orders no matter what.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

if the US helped the Germans beat the communists we would not have a communist problem here or anywhere else. Gen Patton figured that out at the end of the war. to late

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by steve4102

You'd be surprised by the number of cops that won't follow orders no matter what.

you are dreaming. I have never heard of that and if it happened it would be big news. if there is a war on cops it is failing horribly. the score on an average year is 1000 civilians shot dead....40 some odd cops shot dead. seems like a war on the public

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/25/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Bolshies have been working on taking over police depts for years. Here's an example where they have gotten a lot of their demands:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/i...t-and-crime-has-since-tumbled-2020-07-09

Check out the comments. Arrests are down, but arrests aren't the metric law-abidings live on.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The left owns academia

The left owns the media

The left owns entertainment

The left owns technology

The left owns social media

The left owns the most powerful and influential forces in our lives. Comey et al showed us that the left could successfully seed the upper echelons of intelligence, investigations and enforcement. If Trump doesn't win, I am afraid that will be a lost cause. The left has long harped on "demilitarizing" police forces. I always wondered why. They have been largely unsuccessful in hijacking state and local level law enforcement. I am satisfied that the left's war on cops is because once they control law enforcement, we have lost. Even if they haven't disarmed the public, we will have lost.
It's already a lost cause. When the current crop of young students can vote, conservatism in this country is dead. They are so brain washed that it's unrecoverable.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

if the US helped the Germans beat the communists we would not have a communist problem here or anywhere else. Gen Patton figured that out at the end of the war. to late

Why do you suppose he didn't live long after he started talking like that?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The Clintons got Patton... makes perfect sense now.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

you are 100% right. they were also worried he might run for president. to me it is impossible to be anti communist and be anti Germans of WWII. it has been proven that Hitler stopped the invasion of Europe by Stalin who had 3 million men at Europes border but the crippled communist FDR stalins nephew gave them half of Europe anyway

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
615 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,834 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,130
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.