Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Ginther Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
terrible news for bone spurs Trumps, lose Wisconsin you lose the election.

This is gunna get nasty for Trump and I expect his fanbois will lose their sheit in November

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...ains-lead-over-trump-uw-poll/3514566001/

Last edited by Ginther; 09/25/20.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Fake news..Fudge packer..But I do like the green bay packers, hell of a lot better than Detroit lions. laugh

G
Ginther Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
Yeah nah that smell is your bowels commie schmuck

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Don’t you get tired of going to work at 1:00 AM with a nylon stocking over your head?

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
A large number of Republicans polled intentionally answer wrong to screw with the polls.

Put that in your undies and smoke it

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I travel a lot around the State and Hillary had a lot more support than what Biden has.

News channel said a few hundred people showed up to see Trump in Mosinee Wi when the venue held about 5k and was packed with over a thousand people waiting outside.

Biden had less than 200 show up from what I was told in Manitowoc, only needed a maroon mini-bus for him and his entourage.

I know Union members that are being directed to vote for Biden even though Trump has been great for the industries they work in, somebody's getting paid..

Maybe Cindy McCain can go stump for Biden now and help him out!

Hey Ginther, GFY !

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Sure and Hildabeast was up by 11 nationally at this time. You keep sucking on the tip of that poll, that’s what suckers do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I love how Democrats proudly proclaim they are the LGBT Party. Because what it actually means is: Losers Getting Beaten by Trump.

They were, they have been for four years, and they will continue to be.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ginther

This is gunna get nasty for Trump and I expect his fanbois will lose their sheit in November

.....................GINT-eeee-schits.........To show exactly how damned stupid and DUMB you really are? NO! Trump does not need to carry Wisconsin in order to win...""LOSE WISCONSIN:LOSE THE ELECTION?" You are quite the idiot!

Just like all the rest of the Trump hating morons on here, WHO'S BAD PREDICTIONS and BAD wishes for Trump,,,NEVER come to pass.....Mark this down and date it GintSCHITS! Trump will get a minimum of 319 electoral votes, 22% or better of the black vote and 45% or better of the hispanic vote.

Care to wager there GINTschits? Put up your money to back up your flappy gums and lips that regurgitate your lying crap? Say $25,000 against your $25,000 that Trump wins?.........Nothing better than to take $25K from a lying traitor fool and hypocrite such as yourself. Maybe your mommy and daddy will put up the money for ya? And if ya win, you just might be able to find a new home other than in your mommy and daddy's basement.....PM me GINT-schits. Winner takes $50K........Don't ""coward"" out on me now!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No malarkey!

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Who cares.

Ruthie's seat is ours now. We going to ram that chit down your throat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So Biden beats Trump, big deal, Trump's going to stack the SCOTUS in favor of the conservative way of life for years to come. Trump has done the very thing I voted for him to do...............put 3 CONSERVATIVE justices on the Supreme Court.

To the Democrats..............suck it up buttercup.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JamesJr
So Biden beats Trump, big deal, Trump's going to stack the SCOTUS in favor of the conservative way of life for years to come. Trump has done the very thing I voted for him to do...............put 3 CONSERVATIVE justices on the Supreme Court.

Yep, that's real winning. Oh, and Trump will be Ginther's president for another four years. And Ginther will learn to like it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never gets old.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Yep, that's real winning. Oh, and Trump will be Ginther's president for another four years. And Ginther will learn to like it.
.........Perhaps GINT-rrrrrrr may live in a foreign country? Germany? Sveeeeeden? Norway? The Netherlands? Maybe a Russian hackster? Notice the times he posts his crap.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by copperking81
Who cares.

Ruthie's seat is ours now. We going to ram that chit down your throat.

Mic drop.

Basically O'Connell has swapped replacing Scalia with a liberal for replacing Ginsberg with a conservative.

That's a huge legacy.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
R
R
Trump and Biden people have been all over Wisconsin’s me minnesota lately. Not sure it’s such a done deal as you guys think

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Thanks for posting and giving us more reasons to vote for Trump!

....what does your party have to offer?....anything..????

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Since you are a Biden guy can you answer this. Why did Biden stop campaigning this past Thursday at 0900 in the morning?? How come Biden doesn’t hold rally in the evening time?

Last edited by 79S; 09/25/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I have driven all over southern WI since March. I've seen 1 Biden sign and one 1 Biden bumper sticker. Hundreds if not thousands of Trump signs. The "Trump 2020 No More Bullchit" flags are everywhere. No enthusiasm for Biden anywhere in the state. Hundreds of Trump supporters greet Biden when he shows up in WI, Biden never got more than 20 supporters at any event in WI. Trump shows up and there's thousands of people waiting from the ass crack of dawn in line for a 8pm Trump rally. It's like this in MN, FL, PA, MI, etc. Trump pulled advertising dollars from IA and OH weeks ago because their internal polling showed they'd locked up the state in their favor.

My only liberal friend (only still friends with him because we don't talk politics and because we've been buds since 5th grade) was up here last night and we went to Big Guys bar in Hartford. He saw all the Trump signs in yards and signs/flags/stickers on vehicles and flat out said "Well I guess I can leave this in the car" as he pulls a mask out of his pocket and leaves it on the dash. Yeah, even he knows the virus is politics in that simple act, even if he won't admit it. It didn't work. Trump landslide.

The fact that the fluffer ("Ginther" defined) thinks Biden is going to win is laughable. So laughable he's resorted to calling us communists, when in fact that's what the radical left is.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 6MMWASP, 358WCF, 13 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 854 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,658
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.