Campfire Regular
R
Killer ad!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
It says "Targeting Wesley Hunt".

Wait for it. Someone is going to claim he wants to shoot the black man.

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Originally Posted by RicG
Killer ad!
BEST DAMN ADD I EVER SAW

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, that'll make commie heads spin!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Apologies, Wayne. I posted this also but didn't see yours first.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
There is one more now!

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It was posted yesterday.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Damn,

I think I want to move to Texas!

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now that is a kick ass statement.

The Republicans need to go on the offensive against the leftist horde.

I wish all of them the best on November 3.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mccai...ith-democrats-to-erase-american-history/

Last week, several Texas Republicans decided to join Democrats in destroying American history.

Brandon Waltens of Texas Scorecard noted that these spineless congressional Republicans did so, while Republicans in the Texas State legislature “made protecting and preserving historical monuments, statues, and other items a legislative priority, six of the individuals they elected to Congress voted to remove them from the U.S. Capitol” a few days prior.

On July 23, 2020, the U.S. House voted 305-113 to remove statues of figures who fought for the South during the Civil War.

These votes in favor of destroying American history came from a 100% united Democrat party vote and 71 Republicans who decided to kneel before the politically correct mob. Waltens pointed out that these elected officials who voted for removing the statues included: “U.S. Congressmen Michael Burgess of Flower Mound, Van Taylor of Plano, Dan Crenshaw of Houston, Michael McCaul of Austin, Will Hurd of San Antonio, and Pete Olson of Sugar Land.”

Crenshaw declared that he was “glad” to have voted for the statues’ removal from the nation’s capital.

---------------------------------------------------------

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/flash...ety-has-progressed-past-biblical-values/

Dan Crenshaw Called President Trump a ‘Hateful Idiot’ and Celebrated How Society Has ‘Progressed’ Past Biblical Values

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) likes to market himself to the MAGA faithful these days, but when Trump was running for President, he found himself among the ‘Never Trump’ faithful.

In a since-deleted Facebook post, Crenshaw responded to a video about Biblical verses that are deemed harsh by the Left. He used it as an opportunity to bash not only Trump, but also throw Christianity under the bus.

“This video actually shows that western civilization, largely founded on Christian values, has progressed and reformed to be what it is today,” he wrote. “Those violent biblical verses are shocking to modern day Christians because we grew out of that a LONG time ago.”

Crenshaw followed his anti-Christian remark up with a tacit endorsement of gay marriage, criticizing modern Christians who oppose the anti-biblical practice.

“The worst thing modern Christianity currently stands for is anti-homosexual marriage, which is a far cry from sex slaves, sharia law, and beheadings,” Crenshaw wrote.

This is when he launched attacks against Trump because the future president spoke harshly about the importation of Muslims from countries that hate America.

“Trump’s insane rhetoric is hateful, yes. But worse, it takes away from a much more important conversation: the reform of Islam. There are plenty of moderate Muslims who could lead this effort, but they are hindered by America’s divided stance on the issue,” Crenshaw wrote.

“On the one hand you have idiots like Trump, and on the other you have equally ignorant liberals who refuse to acknowledge a problem at all,” Crenshaw added. “The rest of us in the middle are getting sick of it.”

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Damn cool

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's only been a year and just about everyone has forgotten what a A Hole neocon Crenshaw is.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
665 members (1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 75 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,608
Posts18,398,386
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.