-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's the channel for anyone wanting to see more videos like this.

[video:youtube]https://m.youtube.com/user/foucachon[/video]

The longer one shows a gang of skinheads standing along the building just looking for an excuse to serve Satan.

I remember when the neo nazi skinheads were starting among some of the inner city young adults in the early eighties. Now they've grown up and found a paid job where they're out of the closet.

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I haven't spent any time in Northern Idaho, but I'm given to understand they lean toward liberal. Sounds like they were arrested for not wearing a mask. They may come for me next. I live in Nampa and they are more along the line of live and let live. I was in Costco and Walmart the last few days. NO MASK. No one said anything. Who ever thinks they need to wear one, I could care less. I don't worry about it. I'm not a sheep. I don't need to go to any restaurant bad enough to wear a mask from the door to the table. I think that's stupid. They can only seat 50% and if they want to pass up on business that's up to them. Hospitals are already floundering because of their stupid rules. I'm sure some will go under. They did it to themselves.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I haven't spent any time in Northern Idaho, but I'm given to understand they lean toward liberal. Sounds like they were arrested for not wearing a mask. They may come for me next. I live in Nampa and they are more along the line of live and let live. I was in Costco and Walmart the last few days. NO MASK. No one said anything. Who ever thinks they need to wear one, I could care less. I don't worry about it. I'm not a sheep. I don't need to go to any restaurant bad enough to wear a mask from the door to the table. I think that's stupid. They can only seat 50% and if they want to pass up on business that's up to them. Hospitals are already floundering because of their stupid rules. I'm sure some will go under. They did it to themselves.

My wife’s an RN she was given extra paid time off this year because they’re slow. People in March were afraid to see a Dr. and elective appointments were canceled. It was cheaper to do extra PTO than layoffs. Most of the Dr’s that she works with think COVID is massively exaggerated but anyone speaking out against it even MD’s get censored.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/24/20.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
99% of ALL cops are .........well...........cops.

They say "I'll get fired if I don't obey the evil orders". They choose not to engage their conscience at the point it attaches to their brain.

The 1% that do often do get fired, but then fail to sue over wrongful termination, which being told to directly violate their oath of office IS 10000000000000000% wrongful.

But it's a lot easier to be one of the "team" and not show any integrity or courage.
Just follow orders.
Just go along.
It's easy.
it's safe.

It the death of the freedoms of the nation and their OWN kids. But hey,,,,,,,,,,,not a big deal to them.

Right?

You see, they are their own worst enemies but are too proud to listen to any truth, and too unintelligent to put 2 and 2 together. It's just "so wrong" to hate them, distrust them, and to want to see them defunded, and to want them to be harmed.

But it's even worse in their minds to DEMAND THEY UPHOLD THEIR OATH and arrest those giving them the order to commit treason and malfeasance against the Constitution they are sworn to uphold and defend.

They are like suicide bombers who work for someone who hates both them and those they are ordered to blow up, but they are too willfully ignorant to see the truth that their own bosses will worth to see them destroyed too.
To say they are a little bit stupid seems like an insult instead of a simple fact, but if someone here can suggest a more tactful word, which means the same thing as stupid, please help me out here.

I am sure many will hate me for writing this but I do notice that 100% of them so far have fallen back on lines that are exactly what I just quoted them to say, -----------instead of seeing the truth and saying to me, you and the whole USA "yeah, we were wrong to obey those orders, so starting RIGHT NOW I am going to repent of that mindless obedience to unlawful politicians and I WILL NOT carry out those orders any more, and I WILL arrest anyone trying to give them, for crimes of Malfeasance, and operation under color of law, breach of oath, sedition and anything else that applies as per my oath and if need be I will be the national example of what a Cop is SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!!!!

There was a time in out history when cops were highly respected and admired. YOU Mr. Cop----- reading this,--- can be the one man that starts a trend and makes national news by simply doing what you swore to do and if you do that I would bet you will find you are not left to starve .. Remember private New, who defied the orders to be a UN thug? he didn't have his future ruined. In fact he had several very profitable thousand job offers for BEING A MAN and showing some guts. maybe you should try to think and see that I am right in a legal, moral ethical and factual way and stop ebing a tool for evil people. And don't fall back on the quote "I am only one man". EVERY MAN IN ALL HISTORY WAS ONLY ONE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe you can simply hate me more like all libs do when they are told the truth. that's the usual plan.
You may say you are not a commie lib-tard, but doing their bidding makes you even less then them. Let that sink in for a few minutes if you are capable.

You want to get some public respect back for the profession? How about starting to earn it instead of just trying to earn a pension and a paycheck.

Start by actually THINKING, and re-reading the Bill of Rights and then re-read your Oath.

Last edited by szihn; 09/24/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The thing I never understood about communist is that they think the private market is to powerful WITH oversight from the feds. So there idea for utopia is to give ALL of the power to the feds. Somehow those dumbazz’s think that if the feds can be in complete control of everything from the police state to right down to your state controlled income either outright or through massive taxation employment, which state owned high rise that you get to live in (because private property is unfair evil capitalism). We’ll find an uncorrupt utopia. Makes not a bit of sense.

Amen. They are stupid kool-aid drinkers whos 4th grade teacher told them the D govt loves you.

Right, Gayghost?

Exactly right. People are people. If you concentrate all power in the hands of a few you given up your individual freedoms and are begging for human rights abuse. A free market was another check and balance that out founders knew needed to be in place.

You look at AOC her thing is railing about how the government mistreats “black and brown people, poor people, woman and every other minority” the government controlled police single out minorities, the government doesn’t listen to the needs of minorities ect.
Her solution... take away all of the private firearms and power of the people and give it all to the government and that will fix it.
Total schizophrenia. The government and government controlled police are oppressive so let’s take away all of the guns and give all of the economy and power to the government somehow “that’ll show em, that’ll fix it.”

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/24/20.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No different then this, cops called for not social distancing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I get extremely pissed every time I see that video. Not that all the people next to her were not social distancing. All that crap because she didn't have a mask. Probably will be charges for felonious resisting arrest. Still haven't figured out is fatso was helping the cop or hindering. Total cluster fuuuuck in my book.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Reported that she was with her family.
Another cop just following orders--- they must be so proud of themselves

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"The man makes the badge, the badge doesn't make the man."

The Wuhan Clap is flushing out the bad cops. The good cops are keeping their heads low.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I get extremely pissed every time I see that video. Not that all the people next to her were not social distancing. All that crap because she didn't have a mask. Probably will be charges for felonious resisting arrest. Still haven't figured out is fatso was helping the cop or hindering. Total cluster fuuuuck in my book.
Paul B.

the woman with the big azz blocking the camera was the girls mother

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Paul B.

Yep. Had to take a BP pill yesterday after seeing that crap.

Was a time in this nation no bleck would lay hands on a white woman. Well, suffrage fixed that.

Then it became ok for them to grab ugly white hoes.

Then it became ok for them to grab white women.

Then it became ok with white males? for them to lay white women.

Now its ok for them to manhandle white ladies.

Now over 15,500 white women are sexually assaulted a year by bleck men. Thats one about every 33 min. The opposite rarely happens.

You've come a long way, baby.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
I speak to 5 chinese women on skype and whatever you think about China they have way more freedumb then we have. only one thing you cant do is bad mouth the govt as if it gets you anywhere in the US. you can rip [bleep] trannies muslims jews negroes feminists and your life is not ruined and no deplatforming. they showed me videos of Chinese attending Christian churches. in Wuhan where COVERT-19 supposedly started bars are open 1000's of chinese drinking dancing kissing. their economy has bounced back setting records while we wallow in lockdowns bankruptcy riots. cops are gonna have to be reigned in one way or another. this is out of control

So go to China you ass whole. If it's so GREAT, go there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Clearing the street of hardcore criminals, 2020 style.

No, actually if you are a protester arsonist looter antifa criminal trespasser the social distancing rules don't apply to you ...

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I speak to 5 chinese women on skype and whatever you think about China they have way more freedumb then we have. only one thing you cant do is bad mouth the govt as if it gets you anywhere in the US.

I was in China last week and you're high off your rocker if you think they have more freedom than the U.S. Try visiting one of your Chinese girlfriends in that chithole and see for yourself.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Paul B.

Yep. Had to take a BP pill yesterday after seeing that crap.

Was a time in this nation no bleck would lay hands on a white woman. Well, suffrage fixed that.

Then it became ok for them to grab ugly white hoes.

Then it became ok for them to grab white women.

Then it became ok with white males? for them to lay white women.

Now its ok for them to manhandle white ladies.

Now over 15,500 white women are sexually assaulted a year by bleck men. Thats one about every 33 min. The opposite rarely happens.

You've come a long way, baby.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

It would appear that white rapists are the most prevalent according to this at a rate more than double............Hmmmmm!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I speak to 5 chinese women on skype and whatever you think about China they have way more freedumb then we have. only one thing you cant do is bad mouth the govt as if it gets you anywhere in the US. you can rip [bleep] trannies muslims jews negroes feminists and your life is not ruined and no deplatforming. they showed me videos of Chinese attending Christian churches. in Wuhan where COVERT-19 supposedly started bars are open 1000's of chinese drinking dancing kissing. their economy has bounced back setting records while we wallow in lockdowns bankruptcy riots. cops are gonna have to be reigned in one way or another. this is out of control

I presented facts. you like a menopausal woman got all emotional. there is help for those who have trouble with their gender identity

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
[quote=SPQR70AD]I speak to 5 chinese women on skype and whatever you think about China they have way more freedumb then we have. only one thing you cant do is bad mouth the govt as if it gets you anywhere in the US.

I was in China last week and you're high off your rocker if you think they have more freedom than the U.S. Try visiting one of your Chinese girlfriends in that chithole and see for yourself.
[/quote China has 1.4 billion people and 1.7 million in jail
US has 330 million people and 2.5 million in jail. got anything else to add mr free-dumb?
now if I went to China and searched for lady boys like you did I would have a bad impression. pop a few pain pills wash it down with JD go out on the lawn waving the flag of the US. a country that hates white people and is replacing them with indians and afreakans

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/25/20.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
[quote=SPQR70AD]I speak to 5 chinese women on skype and whatever you think about China they have way more freedumb then we have. only one thing you cant do is bad mouth the govt as if it gets you anywhere in the US.

[/quote China has 1.4 billion people and 1.7 million in jail
US has 330 million people and 2.5 million in jail. got anything else to add mr free-dumb?
now if I went to China and searched for lady boys like you did I would have a bad impression. pop a few pain pills wash it down with JD go out on the lawn waving the flag of the US. a country that hates white people and is replacing them with indians and afreakans

Unlike you I've actually been there and experienced all that Chinese freedom for myself. Your ladyboys wouldn't last long in China, they'd disappear which is why they're not big on prisons. I realize you're just another in a long list of trolls here, but you're an exceptionally stupid one by troll standards.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I presented facts. you like a menopausal woman got all emotional. there is help for those who have trouble with their gender identity

You dumb fugk. Everybody here knows you're a 3rd, 4th, or 5th gender'd aszclown. Like I said, go back downstairs and swing from your boyfriend's cock.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You dumb fugk. Everybody here knows you're a 3rd, 4th, or 5th gender'd aszclown. Like I said, go back downstairs and swing from your boyfriend's cock.

see what I mean? time to change your tampon. same thing happens when you show negroes the crime stats. they go insane

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

690 members (10ring1, 160user, 16penny, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,891
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.