-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
R
You all should cool it a little bit. It’s an out there possibility and the president has made it clear he isn’t going down without a fight. There’s not going to be any usurpation nonsense.

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

No ballets have not all been counted on election night ever. The military vote takes weeks to come in and has

always been counted. But Trump does not want the military vote counted because it will be mostly Democratic.

Many state like mine have voted by mail for 25 to 30 years with never a problem, until Trump made up a problem.

Besides with the COVID-19 everywhere there is a health issue of having all those people waiting in line for hours and in the poling places.

FBI director a Republican stated yesterday there was no evidence of large scale voter fraud. Trump just make stuff up and you guys believe it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
[quote=TheLastLemming76]

Exactly. That is exactly the plan. The states really need to step up in that case, because if it happens, there will never be a free and fair election again.

There are only a handful of states where it really matters & most of those states are controlled by DemonRat guv'ners.................MI, WI, MN, PA, KY for example, that will likely swing & determine the final outcome for the POTUS election & I cannot imagine any of those guv'ners allowing a clean count of the votes, based on the draconian BS they've already pulled, & continue to pull with C-19 & control of their citizens.

But where is also really matters is in the congressional voting for HoR & the Senate.

The biggest question is what happens if that scenario comes to pass.....................what do all the rest of the conservatives do? Roll over & accept the outcome as good law abiding citizens? The right is so totally unorganized, I find it hard to see a coordinated, nationwide response, just a few pockets of complaints here & there.

But there's no doubt it's going to be an ugly situation for sure no matter how it turns out, especially if Biden is installed & then steps down & hands the country over to Harris.

But the New Yorker is a lieberal rag & Jeff Toobin is a lieberal POS so that are also just trying to stir the pot as well.

MM

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s going to be 2000 Florida playing out simultaneously over at least half a dozen states at the same time with street riots added to the mix this time. The Democrats will know on election night how many votes they need and they will set to work “finding” the number of ballots needed to do it.

The question what do states like Florida and Texas do about Democrats in other states outright stealing an election.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

But Trump does not want the military vote counted because it will be mostly Democratic.

Are you living in an alternate universe?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
This is the end game of vote by mail. It’s not knowable how many ballots will be mailed in, but rest assured that’s the reservoir from which “enough” will be found.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No ballets have not all been counted on election night ever. The military vote takes weeks to come in and has

always been counted. But Trump does not want the military vote counted because it will be mostly Democratic.
LOL!

Many state like mine have voted by mail for 25 to 30 years with never a problem, until Trump made up a problem.
You are unqualified to make that statement. You have no idea what has occurred. Even if you did, "vote by mail"<>"absentee voting".

Besides with the COVID-19 everywhere there is a health issue of having all those people waiting in line for hours and in the poling places.
Hours? Really? You are so FOS.

FBI director a Republican stated yesterday there was no evidence of large scale voter fraud.
He has no idea or is lying.

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

You have not been reading Military times lately.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Written by active duty and representative of the majority within?
Come on....Shirley!

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

I have voted by mail since the middle 1980,s.

Never have had a problem in my state, with 40 million voters.

During last election I saw people in other state wait 4 hours to vote.

FBI Director Wray made that statement yesterday under oath, something Trump never does.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

And another liberal shill shows up.

Fuggin' retards.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Have you ever seen Trump say anything under oath. People like Wray do, People like Trump do not. I only listen to people who say things under oath.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Have you ever seen Trump say anything under oath. People like Wray do, People like Trump do not. I only listen to people who say things under oath.

So you've NEVER listened to any other Presidents??
Total bulls hit lie[like anything else is expected from a troll]

FJB & FJT
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I have voted by mail since the middle 1980,s.

Never have had a problem in my state, with 40 million voters.

During last election I saw people in other state wait 4 hours to vote.

FBI Director Wray made that statement yesterday under oath, something Trump never does.

What state are you in, sugar?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
They's been doing it for decades...Or longer.

Y'all remember Ol' landslide Lyndon Johnson and his defeat of Coke Stevenson by a 'found' ballot box

87 votes for the win....George Parr the 'Duke of Duvall County came up with the votes need to put Johnson over the top.

Cheating in elections and lying is their trademark

In God We Trust
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

Did you listen and believe Clinton when he lied under oath? Also not all military ballots have been counted. John Kerry's people got thousands thrown out during his run for president. These were mostly stationed in the Middle East. Those votes were never counted as far as I know. Reason being, he knew they'd mostly be for Bush.

You've tipped your hat in several ways that show most of us here you're a true blue liberal. It really would be nice of people like you could see the real world instead of the utopia the left wants you to.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by DeoVindice

But Trump does not want the military vote counted because it will be mostly Democratic.

Are you living in an alternate universe?

He's a dumb mf'er.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wray is trash. Such actions will be very costly in time and blood.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

FBI director a Republican stated yesterday there was no evidence of large scale voter fraud. Trump just make stuff up and you guys believe it.

You might just be the smartest most sane on the CF !!

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Dave_Keith
They's been doing it for decades...Or longer.

Y'all remember Ol' landslide Lyndon Johnson and his defeat of Coke Stevenson by a 'found' ballot box

87 votes for the win....George Parr the 'Duke of Duvall County came up with the votes need to put Johnson over the top.

Cheating in elections and lying is their trademark

another dum fuq lyin commie

https://www.gq.com/story/north-carolina-ninth-district-fraud

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

705 members (007FJ, 163dm, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 3,136 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,096
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.